Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Both. What should I add?
What are your goals, how many cycles have you ran...

If it's your first cycle I wouldn't add anything and I'd save tbol for the end or not at all. Tbol is more of a athletic performance drug then it is a physique enhancing drug in my opinion

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why do you feel the need to add anything? Goals? Find intake? Experience? Training style/ frequency? I hope you've thought this through its not like walking into gnc and just picking random stuff out. It always makes me nervous when guys have to ask if they need to or what to add. When it comes to your anabolics that should already be answered. I'd feel a lit better if there were questions about ancillaries, diet, and type of training to incorporate. Rant over sorry op

Mlane33

Awards

If it's your first cycle I wouldn't add anything and I'd save tbol for the end or not at all. Tbol is more of a athletic performance drug then it is a physique enhancing drug in my opinion
Why do you feel the need to add anything? Goals? Find intake? Experience? Training style/ frequency? I hope you've thought this through its not like walking into gnc and just picking random stuff out. It always makes me nervous when guys have to ask if they need to or what to add. When it comes to your anabolics that should already be answered. I'd feel a lit better if there were questions about ancillaries, diet, and type of training to incorporate. Rant over sorry op
I've made plenty of gains naturally and on cruise. I like NPP and test b/c no real side effects. TBOL has few side effects for most. I don't want sides

Mlane33

Awards
My main strategy behind this is to use lower test and using TBOL to free up free test. The lower test should result in less aromatization.

Am I correct on this?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In theory lower test will result in less aromitization but every one is different. I can run up to 750mg of test e no problem but other guys just sniff at 200 and they grow tits

Mlane33

Awards
I've done two cycles w/ 500 test c w/ 400 Deca and a 600 test e and 400 NPP. I didn't have that much of a problem. I had some bloating.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards

I agree to and extent but I ran tbol and test about a year ago and the tbol kept me at a decent size and shredded me up and it drastically improved athletic performance as well, in my opinion, if someone gets real
Tbol, it’s the most underrated compound out there. I choose it over var anyday

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree to and extent but I ran tbol and test about a year ago and the tbol kept me at a decent size and shredded me up and it drastically improved athletic performance as well, in my opinion, if someone gets real
Tbol, it’s the most underrated compound out there. I choose it over var anyday
You may have responded really good to tbol, but your a extreme outlier and pretty much no1 in the bodybuilding world uses it because it's not very good for adding muscle tissue. It's OK, but it's the absolute weakest of the traditional oral steroids when it cones to adding muscle tissue vs. The other steroids. Unless you count proviron. Strength and performance sports usually lean on tbol, especially mma fighters and the reason they like it is specifically because it's bad at building muscle tissue so they can get there performance boost without worrying about going up a weight class

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't think it matters anyway cus he's very likely started the cycle by now and it's typical new members stuff.

Make a account, ask a bunch of random questions for a week or 2 and he's never been back.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Yea that could be very true. I’ve only ran it once from alpha pharm but I was impressed with it. I prefer milder orals over harsh ones because it doesn’t take much to send my liver enzymes through the roof, even on glutathione inj. And the basic liver protection max, tudca, etc.

Mlane33

Awards
Update

I didn't run TBOL.

I'm doing a 500 test, 400 npp and 40-50 Anavar for 5-6 weeks.

MCrask79

Awards
Update

I didn't run TBOL.

Id like to hear your results in 5-6weeks. I am currently running 400mg Test E with 300 mg Masteron and feeling good. Running it for 10 weeks and then going back to a my cruise of 200mg of trt per week. Been doing some reading on anavar and may give it a try next cycle.

Mlane33

Awards
Update

I didn't run TBOL.

I should say 500 test C and 400 npp for 10-12 weeks. Anavar for 5-6 weeks 50 mg workout days (30 pre workout) and 10-20 mg on non W/O days.