Unanswered Summer Cycle Plan

DadStrength

DadStrength

Awards
Alrighty - looking for some feedback. I just got my hands on some RAD140 from Narrow Labs and will be running that for 60 days at 15mg.
Trying to build a bit of muscle and lean out by mid-July for a vacation my wife and I are taking.
Currently eating at 2200 calories per day, lifting 6 days a week, split routine. Gradually increasing calories by about 50 calories per week, so I'm effectively just bumping up my maintenance because I'd like to get to a place where I can cut at 2500 but I understand that will take several more months so for now working with current caloric intake.

Currently 185lbs 5'11 somewhere between 15-18% body fat.

8 week cycle
Week 1-8 - RAD140 15mg/day
Week 1-4 - 4-Andro 330mg/day
Week 5-8 - 4-Andro 550mg/day
By that point i should be at around 2500 calories/day from continuing to gradually increase.
My thought would be to drop calories to 2000/day and add 40mg a day of Winstrol.

Does this make sense?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The winstrol is going to be stronger than the whole rest of the cycle, but it seems reasonable.

I’d up the rad to 30mg and probably double the 4 andro.

Yeah I’d pretty much just double everything. That would be ok.

DadStrength

DadStrength

Awards
The winstrol is going to be stronger than the whole rest of the cycle, but it seems reasonable.

I’d up the rad to 30mg and probably double the 4 andro.

Yeah I’d pretty much just double everything. That would be ok.
Double the calories and Winstrol too? Lol, just kidding. Thank you for the feedback - glad I'm not entirely crazy.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Double the calories and Winstrol too? Lol, just kidding. Thank you for the feedback - glad I'm not entirely crazy.
Haha, no. The calories are good and 40mg of winstrol is enough. You can take 80 if you want...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Anabolics 3
Doz Anabolics 8
Anabolics 0