Summer Cycle Help!

M

mattyb53

Awards
Hey what's up! I need help with a cutting cycle for the summer. I am 22 years old and have been consistently lifting for about 5 years now but, have put a hold on it in the past year due to my college class load so I could graduate. Right now I am sitting at 5' 9" 165lbs but, was 198lb when I was completely dedicated about 2 years ago. My goal for the summer really is to achieve a more lean look with a moderate strength gain. Over the years I have done a lot of research in regards to oral/Injectables but, never wanted to tamper with my body. I know that I am still not the age that most would recommend hoping on anabolic's but, I feel as if this is the best time for me because I have a break from school and work. I understand the risks associated and really just need your help on the subject.

Now, as far as starting my cycle. Back awhile ago, I was very interested in taking vital labs epi 2a3a because many of my friends all took it and achieved that dry and lean look. The sad part is that I actually bought epi and dmz before the ban but, ended up selling them because I decided that I was way too young to take a steroid. So I have been doing current research and have been looking at epiandrosterone because of it's similar muscle hardening and leaning out effects and because it is converted to DHT and having a less suppression on natural test. My question though is if say taking androvar 300/400/400/500 even worth it and at what dosage would I see results that would be worth the investment. I have also been reading about True Shred as well but, I really just want to know your opinions.

Also, I have access to injectables such as test prop and was wondering if I should not even go the ph route and just do a beginner injectable stack like test/deca?

And I have access to nolvadex/clomid as well and would do this along with which ever compound I would be using...
K1ngsguard- On cycle support
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil w/ high potency levels of DHA and EPA
Glucosamine HCL - 1500mg
MSM - 1500mg
CoQ10
Probiotics
Grape Seed Extract
Hawthorne - I heard to take 2 weeks before starting cycle any thoughts?
Creatine HCL
HydroIsolate Protein Powder
Taurine - 1000 mg for back pumps
Celery Ceed Extract - for BP... good idea?
BCAA

Post Cycle:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Please let me know what you guys think and what cutting compound would be the most effective!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Test and deca at 250mg a week each would be a fantastic first cycle. Many will say test only at 500mg/ week for your first cycle but you will get more gains and less side effects from the stack I just recommended. For even better results you can add oral turinabol (tbol) at 50mg/day for the first 6 weeks. You should get very little negative side effects from this stack and I would recommend running torem at 30mg/ day throughout to fight off the minor estrogen sides you may incur and help support HTPA function. And have an AI like exemestane omn hand just in case gyno would rear its ugly head. But at the moderate doses I recommended, and running torem throughout, you should have a very productive, virtually side effect free cycle.

Auto disclaimer: you are too young to be taking steroids blah blah

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why not just dedicate to it again and get back to where you were before? It’s not worth using anabolics if you can’t dedicate to the training and nutrition.