Summer cut stack

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im looking at running the following to lean up a bit for the summer. Any input would be appreciated. Im only listing the supps, diet part is easy for me.

Pre-breakfast
1. 1 tbsp of fireball that contains:
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate : 1,400 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: 200 mg
LeanGBB™ (Gamma-butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester HCl): 25 mg
Paradoxine™ (Grains of Paradise (12.5% 6-paradol)): 15mg

2. 50mg forskolin
3. 3mg yohimbe

Lunch
2 caps DCP
50mg forskolin

Pre-workout
Ignite
1 tbsp fireball
2 DCP
Evomuse Hypernova

Dinner
2 DCP

Thanks

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Why 100mg of forskolin? 50mg is sufficient enough

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Benefits of fireball??

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In short, LCLT has been shown to:

-Reduce markers of metabolic stress,
-Increase the amount of fat burned during resistance training,
-Enhance the consumption of fat as a fuel source
-Prevent the generation of superoxide radicals formed during exercise,
-Reduce markers of muscle damage following exercise,
-Optimize muscle tissue repair, thus promoting recovery,
-Lower heart rate during high intensity exercise, and,
-Up-regulate androgen receptor content, possibly resulting in increased protein synthesis.

The oil extracted from the seeds of this herb (grains of paradise) may help with:

Enhanced testosterone levels- The oil extracted from this plant contains steroids, flavonoids, cardiac glycosides, etc which have been found to be effective in increasing the testosterone levels in male albino rats. (2)

Aiding weight loss- This herb activates the brown adipose tissue, which causes fat to burn, consequently leading to weight loss in rats. (3)

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Btw why only 3mg of yohimbine, how much do you weight? I dont remember the exact formula but you should be dosing 0.2mg per kg otherwise no significant benefits

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Btw why only 3mg of yohimbine, how much do you weight? I dont remember the exact formula but you should be dosing 0.2mg per kg otherwise no significant benefits

Because thats the dosage Ive used in the past with success and more than that doesnt agree with me, jittery. Not to mention there is rauwolfia in the Ignite. Based on your calculations that number that would be 17mg of yohimbe which is pretty crazy

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Because thats the dosage Ive used in the past with success and more than that doesnt agree with me, jittery. Not to mention there is rauwolfia in the Ignite. Based on your calculations that number that would be 17mg of yohimbe which is pretty crazy
Oh sh1t didnt even see u mentioned ignite. I had jitters too but eventually i got used to it, 20mgs now and i can see much better results than any other supps... on what kind of diet are u on?

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Also why not adding some natty anabolic, FD2 or ep1logue, it will be very compatible with other supps and perfect for a cut

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also why not adding some natty anabolic, FD2 or ep1logue, it will be very compatible with other supps and perfect for a cut
I have epilogue on hand so I will add that in too. Finishing up a 4 month run of fd2 and two months of vector. Really enjoyed that stack and will do again but for longer next time. Thanks for the tips

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
I have epilogue on hand so I will add that in too. Finishing up a 4 month run of fd2 and two months of vector. Really enjoyed that stack and will do again but for longer next time. Thanks for the tips
Np, good luck, you'll definitely be satisfied with epilogue in your current stack!