Summer 2020 Cycle - TestP, TrenA, Mast, Var

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I plan to start this cycle in the next week or so. It will be my 1st experience with Trenbolone, Drostanolone & Oxandrolone. I’ll be running DragonPharma Cut150. I’m going to take a baby dose of this stuff and see what kind of aesthetics I can achieve in a 15 week cycle.

I’ll pin a 0.5ml eod which works out to 100mg of each compound per week. I know this is light but I’m intrigued to see what I can do with it. I plan to run Var at 50mg/day weeks 11 - 15.

I have Anastrozole, Exemestane on hand always. Will take typical ancillaries like liver & kidney supports, multi vitamins & probiotics. Tamoxifen for PCT with ancillary stuff.

I’m 35 years old, 6’3” and weighed 217 this morning. Probably around 15% body fat right now.

Bloods look good going in...I’ll post them.

I’ll post a pic the day of my 1st pin so you can see my starting point.

I’m not going to log it on here but I’ll try to post some updates and progress pics along the way.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm looking forward to seeing what low doses can do, it's a good idea to start low and see what happens rather than start blasting possibly more than you need from the get go. Hope it goes well for you! Btw I'm personally interested as I'm similar age and size as you

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I'm looking forward to seeing what low doses can do, it's a good idea to start low and see what happens rather than start blasting possibly more than you need from the get go. Hope it goes well for you! Btw I'm personally interested as I'm similar age and size as you
Yes, no doubt, I usually respond fairly well to modest doses. I want to ease my way in with new drugs especially Tren that is known for a variety of sides. I can’t imagine they’re going to be a problem at this dose. My goals are also different to some as I’m not trying to get massive and make my way to a stage. I think these 300 mgs a week will treat me right but we’ll soon find out.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I predict your shoulders are gonna start really popping on this. Depending on diet, youll get some sweet veinage showing up too.

What are you planning diet wise and training? 15 weeks would normally be considered kinda long for any tren cycle, especially ace, but your dosing is conservative enough Id think nah its fine...as long as sides remain negligible and you stick with the plan ie dont get too greedy and up the dosing for the whole gig.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest looks like your weak point. Make sure you work on that. Otherwise, you got a nice base to work with. You’re going to shred up nicely.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In to follow this.

im starting a TTM stack myself in June (also my first try of tren) so interested in how you go. I’m 38, 6’2 and 225 so pretty similar.

get it smashed brother

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I predict your shoulders are gonna start really popping on this. Depending on diet, youll get some sweet veinage showing up too.

What are you planning diet wise and training? 15 weeks would normally be considered kinda long for any tren cycle, especially ace, but your dosing is conservative enough Id think nah its fine...as long as sides remain negligible and you stick with the plan ie dont get too greedy and up the dosing for the whole gig.
Appreciate that advice! Usually cut the diet down in the summer to shred but I think I can up my food and eat at or slightly above maintenance and still achieve the aesthetic goals I have in mind. We’ll see, I’m eating right at maintenance now.

Training will depend on how work travel picks back up but I think I’ll continue to spend more time at home. This is great with my home gym, I’ll hit 4-5 sessions each week. AM Fasted Cardio 3 days a week and more on travel days (hotel gym limitations). I’ve been getting the heavy bag out here and there and will try to hit that once or twice a week.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Chest looks like your weak point. Make sure you work on that. Otherwise, you got a nice base to work with. You’re going to shred up nicely.
Agreed! I’m holding a lot of fat in my chest and stomach right now! For sure going to focus on these pecs! Thanks!!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
But seriously, looking good, im same height bout 7-8lbs lighter and i look nowhere near as good, crazy how much you can't go off stats alone, you look like your carrying more muscle than that

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
But seriously, looking good, im same height bout 7-8lbs lighter and i look nowhere near as good, crazy how much you can't go off stats alone, you look like your carrying more muscle than that
Appreciate it!

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Finishing up week 7. Started Anavar this week. I don’t think I’ll run Tren again. I bumped my dose about a week ago by like another 100mg and the side effects came on strong.

My BP was up from jump street but GW took care of that. The heart burn seems to have subsided too. Last week I had anxiety like I’ve never experienced! Didn’t sleep for 2 days and the 3rd day when I finally slept I sweat like I was training. This week has been much better; I feel good again. Hopefully the Var will shine and I’ll keep my original dose on the cut mix.

Overall side have been...
- Anxiety
- Heart Burn
- Insane Sex Drive
- Short Temper
- Difficulty Ejaculating
- Insomnia
- High BP
- Night Sweats

Did bloods on Wednesday. I’ll post the results when I get them.

Reactions: UNX

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll pin a 0.5ml eod which works out to 100mg of each compound per week. I know this is light but I’m intrigued to see what I can do with it. I plan to run Var at 50mg/day weeks 11 - 15.
!!
Love the idea!

I will be doing sth similar very soon, 1st starting with mk677, then a few days later test and then a week in some other goodies, but the total dose of AAS will not exceed 300-320mg, doses will range from 250-300mg a week and it will be a short cycle,

I was dumbfounded at the results i got from 180mg of test a week and 15mg mk677 a day. Sounds totally bogus and lame, but all i remember about 10 days in i started getting "that look" (popped shoulders, "thin skin" and that combination of fullness and "cosmetic look" that only drugs can give.
My strength, aggression and well being shot up, stamina increased 100%, all in all i would have to say, 180 test and 15mg mk677 a day, roughly 80% gains that 500 test a week gave me, 100% srs.

As far as cosmetics go, i even look better on this protocol than on 500 test because i am not puffy.

And btw, i was on that protocol only 2 weeks! (Bill roberts 2on/2off and then i will do 4 on and then off for a longer period of time)

And it 100% isnt temporary water and glycogen as i am at the end of my off period today (but will extend it for 5 more days because reasons) and when i work out i still get the "steroid look"

Low doses go a long way (for us who cycle off and spend most of our time off) and imho are the best as far as gains/sides go. Now of course, dont get me wrong, dont do 20mg per week, but say, 200-300mg of steroids per week, plus some gh or peptides, one can make some serious gains if the other, more important stuff (diet, training and rest) are on point. Night and day difference between this and training natty.

Last edited:
dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Blood work looks pretty good I guess. I was surprised to see my Test so low though. Liver looking good with some Anavar in the system. Didn’t get baseline Prolactin so I’m not sure what to make of that figure.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Looking good. I am also surprised test is so low

Last edited:
dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Adjustments.JPG

221 this morning...feel good! I’m liking Anavar...way easier on my joints than Winny. Doesn’t seem to be as dry or hard as my experiences with Winny but I feel a lot better.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anavar has research supporting it's use to heal collagen. It helped my joints too. Great results from your cut but I think your mix is missing the Test component.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Anavar has research supporting it's use to heal collagen. It helped my joints too. Great results from your cut but I think your mix is missing the Test component.
Thanks! Can you elaborate more about your thoughts on the Test? Are you saying you believe the product doesn’t contain Test in the mix or you think I should add more Test in? Are your thoughts based on my bloods showing T so low?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, even 100mg per week should be higher. When I had total shut down of my HTPA my levels were 60ng/mL and 100mg/mL on the tests. Your cut mix is likely test free.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Yes, even 100mg per week should be higher. When I had total shut down of my HTPA my levels were 60ng/mL and 100mg/mL on the tests. Your cut mix is likely test free.
Possible and could explain why the sides I was experiencing came on so strong with a slight bump in dose...who knows...I have plenty of test on hand so maybe I’ll add some in.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd try 50mg x2 week for a start. Should be plenty for normal serum levels.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Adjustments.JPG

Feeling Great!

Added a little Test E this week at 100mgs just in case the Mix doesn’t contain Prop...not sure how else my Test would’ve been so low on my bloods so hopefully this helps.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At 91 ng/dl i can assure you there isnt any test in that mix, lol

I mean, why the hell would lab skip the cheapest compound? This must be a mislabelling error and they are selling just a mix of tren and mast, to be used alongside your normal test e or cyp/trt.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards

I mean, why the hell would lab skip the cheapest compound? This must be a mislabelling error and they are selling just a mix of tren and mast, to be used alongside your normal test e or cyp/trt.
I think you’re absolutely right! I’m not sure, I’ve always had great experiences with DP so who knows. Looking forward to seeing how I feel in another week or so with the Test E in the mix.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards

I think you’re absolutely right! I’m not sure, I’ve always had great experiences with DP so who knows. Looking forward to seeing how I feel in another week or so with the Test E in the mix.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

Good leg pump today after 2 days out of the gym.

Feeling really good with a little Test added in to this mix which I’m sure didn’t have Prop in it based on my bloods and the way I was feeling then vs now.

Bumped the Var from 50 - 80mgs/day and I wish I woulda ran it at least this high from jump street.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used Anavar as low as 20mg daily. It's pretty harsh on lipids at any dosages. Still great results.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
IMG_5237.JPG
IMG_5238.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

Some post training pump pic and this morning post cardio...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes a huge difference in bloating can be seen from the morning pic and the rest.

i am the same. I eat a lot of carbs so i look like i hold 3-4% more bf in the evening.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

Updated pics....imagine this is peak for me in this cycle...running Test E only right now at 350mgs/week with a light AI dose to help with the cut. Weighed 220 this morning and took these pics after a quick pump.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25