Unanswered Summer 2019 Cycle - Test C & YK-11

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Preparing my summer cycle and thought I’d run it by the AM crew because I have no experience with YK-11 or any 19-Nor for that matter. I’d appreciate your thoughts, opinions and of course share your experiences with YK.

Here’s the plan: 5/26 1st Pin & 9/5 Last Pin
- Test C - 250mg/week 1-15
- YK11 - 10mg/day 1-8
- Multi
- Gut Health
- Krill
- NAC
- Milk Thistle
- Tudca

PCT 9/15
- Torem 60/50/40/20
- continue with all other ancillary Supps above
- Arimidex & Aromasin on hand

This will be my 6th cycle and I’ve been off for 13 weeks. Last cycle was Test E only at around 300mg/week for 12 weeks.

Goal for this cycle will be to shed as much body fat as possible while maintaining size & strength.

Undecided on diet at this point but will likely eat at a slight deficit. I will probably fast on a 16/8 schedule for 5 days/week.

I’m 34 years old, 6’3” @ 217 lbs and guessing body fat is around 15% right now.

Think that’s about it guys...appreciate your feedback!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess I’m curious on why you chose YK

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I am curious about it. I picked some up a while back and figured why not try it and see how it does. Not a ton of info out there on it and want to see how I respond to it.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
YK11 seems to be the most potent androgenic compound for inhibiting myostatin. There’s a study where myostatin negative mice were found to have less flexible, more brittle tendons. I’ve heard a lot of guys blow up on the stuff, but be careful pushing massive weights.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YK11 seems to be the most potent androgenic compound for inhibiting myostatin. There’s a study where myostatin negative mice were found to have less flexible, more brittle tendons. I’ve heard a lot of guys blow up on the stuff, but be careful pushing massive weights.
And for this reason, I would put it on the back half of the cycle - as myostatin rises through the cycle, YK helps keep the gain train rolling.

If you want a kickstart, something non-toxic since Yk supposedly isn’t the friendliest. Something like Hexadrone or S4 for the front half would be nice on a cut.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And for this reason, I would put it on the back half of the cycle - as myostatin rises through the cycle, YK helps keep the gain train rolling.

If you want a kickstart, something non-toxic since Yk supposedly isn’t the friendliest. Something like Hexadrone or S4 for the front half would be nice on a cut.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards

Not familiar with Hexadrone. I’ve run S4 and I had to take it at such a high dose that I didn’t find it to be worth the money for the gains or the sides. I have plenty of oral Winny on hand but not sure that I’d kickstart with it. Will consider moving the YK to the last 8 weeks possibly. Think it’s best not to run 2 orals in the same cycle so I need to determine whether I start or finish with YK...

Thanks for your input!

Anyone else out there want to weigh in on YK in the last 8 weeks vs first 8 weeks?

Thanks!!!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ideally to kickstart you would want something strong and wet like dianabol or really dry, bulky, and toxic like M1T or superdrol.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Ideally to kickstart you would want something strong and wet like dianabol or really dry, bulky, and toxic like M1T or superdrol.
Ok, well maybe I just won’t kickstart the cycle...I’m okay with Test only for 7 or 8 weeks.

So does this mean that you think YK is better in the final 8 weeks?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, well maybe I just won’t kickstart the cycle...I’m okay with Test only for 7 or 8 weeks.

So does this mean that you think YK is better in the final 8 weeks?
Right, I only mentioned the kickstart in case you were the impatient type - but you sound like a big picture guy. Myostatin inhibitor on the back half will keep things progressing better.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Got baseline bloods drawn yesterday and should have results Monday, I’ll post them. As long as bloods look good I’m planning on pulling this cycle up.

Monday will be first Pin and I might up the Test C to 300/week.

I’m going to push the YK-11 to week 7.

I’ll get bloods again week 10ish.

Not going to log the whole cycle but I’ll post my blood work and anything noteworthy on YK.

Have a great weekend!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why do you have to be careful pushing massive weights with YK, more prone to tearing tendons due to decreasing myostatin?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why do you have to be careful pushing massive weights with YK, more prone to tearing tendons due to decreasing myostatin?
Yeah I’m not sure necessarily how bad it would be in weight training human, but in mice, the tendons got weaker. Combine that with increased muscle growth, you’d be more prone to injury.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
IMG_7371.JPG
IMG_7372.JPG

Here are my baseline bloods....overall pleased I guess...Test is higher than previous baseline work and I can’t wait to feel it launch past 1,000!

Unsure why my LH is high...looking at old bloodwork I was around 3 & 3.5 pre-cycle. I got a vasectomy since then but not sure if that is what would have it at 9...

Also, my BUN levels are always registering at this slightly high level whether pre, during or post cycle bloods...what’s your guys favorite kidney support?

Anyhow I’m about to load my 1st Pin now...I’ll post a picture so you guys can see what my starting point looks like.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
IMG_7357.JPG
IMG_7360.JPG

Holding some body fat for sure! 15-20% probably? Weighed 217 this morning. Gotta get that diet tightened up and add fasted cardio to the routine...next stop shred city!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking to be in a great place to start.

Astragalus, at least 3-4g daily year round, for kidneys. I have only been able to find 500mg pills, or Vitamin Shoppe has a 1,000mg/ml suspension but you’re paying for that concentration.

Grape Seed Extract at 800-1,000mg also allegedly is dosing for kidney and heart health, but I’ve not incorporated that yet.

Pycnogenol at 100mg daily is a little pricey but has a host of benefits and only one tiny cap per day.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Looking to be in a great place to start.

Astragalus, at least 3-4g daily year round, for kidneys. I have only been able to find 500mg pills, or Vitamin Shoppe has a 1,000mg/ml suspension but you’re paying for that concentration.

Grape Seed Extract at 800-1,000mg also allegedly is dosing for kidney and heart health, but I’ve not incorporated that yet.

Pycnogenol at 100mg daily is a little pricey but has a host of benefits and only one tiny cap per day.
Appreciate the feedback! I picked these up

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Dropped the ball on this one and haven’t been on AM in forever...getting ready to run a summer cycle and saw I left this thread hanging.

I enjoyed the YK-11 last year. I didn’t have any sides and the gains weren’t crazy either. I got lean in PCT. Here are some pics...

Adjustments.JPG

Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

I wouldn’t be opposed to running YK-11 again but it’s not in the game plan for this year.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Yes, that’s what I ran. I think the YK could’ve been run higher but I didn’t have any experience with it so I played it safe at 10mg.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Yes, that’s what I ran. I think the YK could’ve been run higher but I didn’t have any experience with it so I played it safe at 10mg.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25