SUK’s Old Forrest White Elephant & Green Dampar

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My right shoulder flared up on my the past couple of day. I have been using 2.25 Grams of the green Dampar during the late morning/early afternoons. It has helped calm down the pain.

I have also been doing a 2.25 gram evening dose of red kratom.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My shoulder has been feeling much better the past couple of days.

Tonight after the kids fell asleep at 8pm I dosed 1.5 grams of white elephant with 1.5 grams of green Dampar. I plan on watching a movie or part of a new TV series.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ever think about taking BPC157 and MK677 for the shoulder?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ever think about taking BPC157 and MK677 for the shoulder?
I have considered both. I am a big believer in BPC 157. I actually still have an old bottle of it in powdered form from 4 years ago. Not sure if it’s still good now though? The MK677 doesn’t interest me anymore.

The right shoulder is an old injury at this point. It has bothered me for roughly 7 years. I have already had an arthroscopy procedure done on it 4 years ago. The surgeon shaved off the bone spur protruding off the humerus head that was constantly damaging soft tissue anytime I moved it. He also cut the clavicle to open up more space to prevent further impingement. I have better ROM since the procedure and the pain is no longer constant. My shoulder is still weak and I get pain flair ups from time to time when I push myself in the gym. It is frustrating to say the least, but I am thankful I am out of the constant pain and I can still hit the gym. Kratom cuts the pain for me and takes the edge off it so I can continue about my day.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have considered both. I am a big believer in BPC 157. I actually still have an old bottle of it in powdered form from 4 years ago. Not sure if it’s still good now though? The MK677 doesn’t interest me anymore.

The right shoulder is an old injury at this point. It has bothered me for roughly 7 years. I have already had an arthroscopy procedure done on it 4 years ago. The surgeon shaved off the bone spur protruding off the humerus head that was constantly damaging soft tissue anytime I moved it. He also cut the clavicle to open up more space to prevent further impingement. I have better ROM since the procedure and the pain is no longer constant. My shoulder is still weak and I get pain flair ups from time to time when I push myself in the gym. It is frustrating to say the least, but I am thankful I am out of the constant pain and I can still hit the gym. Kratom cuts the pain for me and takes the edge off it so I can continue about my day.
Peptides degrade pretty easily, so it may not be effective, but then again, maybe it will be effective. Won't hurt to reconstitute, and use.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Peptides degrade pretty easily, so it may not be effective, but then again, maybe it will be effective. Won't hurt to reconstitute, and use.
It has been stored properly. I’m just doubtful on it holding up this long.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2.25 grams of green Dampar tonight has me feeling less stressed and more comfortable. It has been a tough week. Tomorrow should be another busy day so I am already planning on using some of the white elephant for that.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Review: Old Forrest Green Dampar kratom

Freshness: 5/5 As fresh as they come!

Energy: 2/5 This is more of relaxing green than energizing.

Relaxing/Sedating: 3.75/5 This was a mellow & relaxing strain. It helped me feel relaxed and comfortable at the end of the day. It wasn’t very sedating though.

Duration: 3.5/5 This strain lasts 3-4 hours and that is a good length for kratom.

Potency: 4/5 This is a strong strain and I was able to keep my doses very low. All of the Old Forrest strains from SUK are POTENT!

Mood: 3.75/5 Good mood elevation from this strain.

Pain Relief: 3.5/5 Decent pain relief even at low doses.

I highly recommend giving this strain a try for late afternoon or evening dosing.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Review: Old Forrest White Elephant Kratom

Freshness: 5/5 As fresh as they come!

Energy: 4/5 Very good smooth energy. This strain was perfect for work when I needed the extra energy and added focus. I also enjoyed this as my PED during my table tennis tournaments

Mood: 4/5 Good mood boost. Happy energy.

Duration: 3.5/5 This strain lasts 3.5-4 hours and that is good for kratom. In general elephant strains are known to have long lasting effects and this one did not disappoint.

Pain Relief: 2.75/5 This one didn’t provide me with too much pain relief at the low doses I used it at. If I increased the dose it would probably have decent pain relief.

Potency: 4.5/5 This is high quality and strong just like the other Old Forrest strains.

I highly recommend this strain for some morning or afternoon motivation. Great stuff!

Last edited:
macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
@macedog24

Thank you for the opportunity!
Your very welcome. Sorry for any delays getting back to you this week. Been extremely crazy do to the virus and my work.. Think we are considered a port and extra steps and procedures and rules and testing daily has consumed a lot of my time.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your very welcome. Sorry for any delays getting back to you this week. Been extremely crazy do to the virus and my work.. Think we are considered a port and extra steps and procedures and rules and testing daily has consumed a lot of my time.
No worries. Stay safe!