SUK’s Old Forrest White Elephant & Green Dampar

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The generous guys at Straight Up Kratom let me try out their new Old Forrest stains. I appreciate this opportunity and I am really looking forward to testing out the White Elephant and Green Dampar. I have a good amount of experience with all different types of kratom. I will give honest feedback on these new strains.

Here is the goods....
IMG_7148.JPG

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tonight I decided to get my feet wet with a small dose of the Green Dampar. At 9pm I took 1.75 grams of the Old Forrest Green Dampar. The effects at this low dose were very subtle. It is now 2 hours later and I noticed subtle relaxation and a sense of wellbeing. I can already tell this strain can definitely be used in the late afternoon and evenings. The next time I use it I will increase the dosage. So far so good though!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tonight I decided to get my feet wet with a small dose of the Green Dampar. At 9pm I took 1.75 grams of the Old Forrest Green Dampar. The effects at this low dose were very subtle. It is now 2 hours later and I noticed subtle relaxation and a sense of wellbeing. I can already tell this strain can definitely be used in the late afternoon and evenings. The next time I use it I will increase the dosage. So far so good though!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The green is very versatile!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! White elephant sells itself. I just ordered another bag and a few other goodies I’m excited to try out.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd.
I never tried Krantom before...
does it help you sleep at all?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subd.
I never tried Krantom before...
does it help you sleep at all?
Absolutely!
Red blends are my personal favorite for sleep needs. If you snore a lot, it will be doubled lol.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely!
Red blends are my personal favorite for sleep needs. If you snore a lot, it will be doubled lol.
This sounds like something I need to try.
Do you make tea out of it?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Red is King for relaxation and pain relief. Drink powder straight with some curcumin and agmatine for a powerful effect. If you get addicted easily, be careful or don't try Kratom.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I prefer to add whatever dosage I’m using to 3-4 ounces of cold water, stir vigorously, then enjoy.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely another great evening strain. To relax and settle in.. At 4 and 6gr. It becomes more sedating.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Red is King for relaxation and pain relief. Drink powder straight with some curcumin and agmatine for a powerful effect. If you get addicted easily, be careful or don't try Kratom.
Thanks man. I am most def trying this.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a ping pong tournament tonight starting at 8pm. I will utilize 2 grams of the Old Forrest White Elephant at 7pm. I am hoping for energy and focus.

I will keep you guys posted.
Well I didn’t win the tournament, but I had good night. There was a lot of good competitors there tonight. The 2 grams of this new White was perfect for steady energy that lasted about 4 hours. The focus was there for the entire length of the tournament. I was dialed in on the ball. I came in 4th place out of 16 players. Only 1st and 2nd place got paid though.

This new white strain is

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had a 6 hour work seminar today. I did three 1 gram doses of White Elephant spread out during the day. This was a great coffee replacement. My energy and focus was on point. I actually enjoyed the seminar.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats! 2 more grams of elephant and I bet you would have won

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats! 2 more grams of elephant and I bet you would have won
Thanks. Yeah I could have probably taken 3rd. First and second place had way more experience then I do. Every hit was a power hit with a ridiculous amount of spin on it! I am not on that level yet. I will probably enter another tournament next week or the following week.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today I did 2 grams of the White Elephant around 1pm. In the evening around 9pm I did 1.5 grams of green Dampar.

So far I would say the White Elephant strain is not even close to as energizing as the Old Forrest White Hulu. It is not as strong as the White Hulu either. With that said the White Elephant is still effective for me and I still consider it high quality kratom for sure.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today I did 2 grams of the White Elephant around 1pm. In the evening around 9pm I did 1.5 grams of green Dampar.

So far I would say the White Elephant strain is not even close to as energizing as the Old Forrest White Hulu. It is not as strong as the White Hulu either. With that said the White Elephant is still effective for me and I still consider it high quality kratom for sure.
Definitely got to try the white Hulu then in the future as a pre work Kratom.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I didn’t win the tournament, but I had good night. There was a lot of good competitors there tonight. The 2 grams of this new White was perfect for steady energy that lasted about 4 hours. The focus was there for the entire length of the tournament. I was dialed in on the ball. I came in 4th place out of 16 players. Only 1st and 2nd place got paid though.

This new white strain is
This is fantastic.. I love ping pong!! You placed well... To bad it wasnt top 2. But never the less great job!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2.25 grams of green Dampar tonight around 9 pm. It has a relaxing feel to it. I wouldn’t say it is sedating, but I can fall asleep easily few hours after taking it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1.25 grams of white elephant with 1 gram of green Dampar around 1 pm yesterday. It was good for an afternoon pick me up. It improved mood, energy and focus. It helped alleviate muscle soreness and my achy joints (mainly shoulder and back issues). Mixing the two strains made for a very good experience.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
20% OFF Valentine's Day Sale
Now thru Friday 14th, Midnite

Apply coupon: LOVE20 FOR 20% OFF
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
All New Products Have Been Marked Down By $5 each.
https://straightupkratom.com/
All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good sale here ^

The Old Forrest strains are great and so is the Simple Yellow.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last evening around 9pm I took 1.75 grams of the green Dampar. The kids were asleep so I watched the film Parasite while chillin on the couch. Felt relaxed and comfortable. Good film btw if the subtitles don’t scare you away. I was sleeping around 11:30pm.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night I did 1.5 grams White Elephant with 1.5 grams of green Dampar an hour before my ping pong tournament. It went well. I played my best yet. I placed 3rd. The guy who beat me is nationally ranked and obviously won the tournament.

Energy, mood and focus was high for a few hours last night.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night I did 1.5 grams White Elephant with 1.5 grams of green Dampar an hour before my ping pong tournament. It went well. I played my best yet. I placed 3rd. The guy who beat me is nationally ranked and obviously won the tournament.

Energy, mood and focus was high for a few hours last night.
@elrock I know you use suk a lot... In your experoemce what are the best strains and what kind of effects in your opinion

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m still trying to pull the trigger on some red. 🧐

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@elrock I know you use suk a lot... In your experoemce what are the best strains and what kind of effects in your opinion
These are my favorites for the following purposes:

Mood & Social anxiety- Simple Yellow. I also get pain relief with this one.

Energy & Focus-Old Forrest White Hulu.

Sedating/Relaxin/Pain Relief- Red Bali & Red Borneo. Red Bali better for relaxing and red Borneo better for sleep. They both provide pain relief.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t tried their Old Forrest Yellow yet. In general their Old Forrest strains are a bit stronger so that’s probably a very good one too.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These are my favorites for the following purposes:

Mood & Social anxiety- Simple Yellow. I also get pain relief with this one.

Energy & Focus-Old Forrest White Hulu.

Sedating/Relaxin/Pain Relief- Red Bali & Red Borneo. Red Bali better for relaxing and red Borneo better for sleep. They both provide pain relief.
I havent tried the red bali or Borneo but the others I agree.... I have used most of those and theyre all very good. They use to make a super green I really liked not sure if they still have that particular strand or not. I was just curious if there was something I was missing. I may have to try the reds.

I have used the old Forrest yellow (I got the white, yellow, green and red sample pack) and found after the white hulu it was the better old Forrest product. The green and red were just ok for me. Yellows and reds are my favorite but the OF white hulu is special

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I havent tried the red bali or Borneo but the others I agree.... I have used most of those and theyre all very good. They use to make a super green I really liked not sure if they still have that particular strand or not. I was just curious if there was something I was missing. I may have to try the reds.

I have used the old Forrest yellow (I got the white, yellow, green and red sample pack) and found after the white hulu it was the better old Forrest product. The green and red were just ok for me. Yellows and reds are my favorite but the OF white hulu is special
Red Borneo is my favorite because of how strong it is in pain relief department. On a side note, with Red Borneo, having marriage relations, it enables me to last forever.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Red Borneo is my favorite because of how strong it is in pain relief department. On a side note, with Red Borneo, having marriage relations, it enables me to last forever.
Lol I love reds for many reasons... I tend to favor the opiate feeling strands for pain killing as well. And kratom is excellent for staying power, but doesnt ruin sensitivity or make you lose the desire.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Apply Coupon: President25 for 25% OFF!!
PLUS: All New Products Are Marked Down
An Additional 10% OFF!!
Thats A Total Savings Of 35% OFF!!
PLUS: FREE SHIPPING
On Orders Over 100 Or More!!

Hurry, Sale ends:
Monday, February 18th at 11:59 PM MST
Discount Code Works On All Sites
https://straightupkratom.com

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The past couple of days I have been doing 1.25 grams White Elephant with 1 gram of green Dampar in the early afternoon at work. It really does help with energy, mood, anxiety and even some pain relief. It helps motivate me to get through the afternoon slump.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On Wednesday night I took an additional 1.5 grams of white elephant that day with a cap of mild nootropic product (Nootrol) an hour before my ping pong tournament. I played calm, focused and sharp. I placed 2nd so that was my best yet in a tournament. Great combo for this purpose.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed white elephant with a cup of coffee had the same energy effects as white Hulu but a bit more euphoria. I think that’s why I prefer it over the Hulu, can be adjusted to needs very easily. White Hulu is still a top tier product though.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I noticed white elephant with a cup of coffee had the same energy effects as white Hulu but a bit more euphoria. I think that’s why I prefer it over the Hulu, can be adjusted to needs very easily. White Hulu is still a top tier product though.
I may have to give that a go tomorrow morning.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Always love having a coffee after a morning Kratom dose!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always love having a coffee after a morning Kratom dose!
I don’t really use kratom in the morning these days. I use it for an afternoon or evening treat. This seems to work better for me for keeping tolerance lower. When I dosed first thing in the morning then I would continue taking doses throughout the day until I went to sleep.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t really use kratom in the morning these days. I use it for an afternoon or evening treat. This seems to work better for me for keeping tolerance lower. When I dosed first thing in the morning then I would continue taking doses throughout the day until I went to sleep.
This was me when I was down with the plague. All day dosing lol. Took a few days off to knock down tolerance as I’ve never been an everyday’r. I like to keep it sacred.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This was me when I was down with the plague. All day dosing lol. Took a few days off to knock down tolerance as I’ve never been an everyday’r. I like to keep it sacred.
It does work wonders for makings you feel better when you are sick that’s for sure.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was 2.25 grams of green Dampar around 1pm today. Reduced some anxiety I was dealing with during the day. I also felt the pain relief almost exactly 30 minutes after dosing it. Since, my anxiety and pain were both cutdown I was in a much better mood.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was 2.25 grams of green Dampar around 1pm today. Reduced some anxiety I was dealing with during the day. I also felt the pain relief almost exactly 30 minutes after dosing it. Since, my anxiety and pain were both cutdown I was in a much better mood.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This evening I went with 2 grams of green Dampar. I am relaxing watching a movie. Muscle soreness is down. Feeling chill.

Agmatine, turmeric and magnesium are staples for me in the evenings.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agmatine, turmeric and magnesium are staples for me in the evenings.
Awesome! Glad muscle soreness is down. I need to start making those a staple for me in the evenings as well! I have bulk of all three of those.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My right shoulder flared up on my the past couple of day. I have been using 2.25 Grams of the green Dampar during the late morning/early afternoons. It has helped calm down the pain.

I have also been doing a 2.25 gram evening dose of red kratom.