Suggestions on what to ph or sarms cycle to go with?

Dstephens911

Awards
Hi everybody I’m new to the site so forgive me for any mistakes I may make.
So to my question. I’ve recently been back to training after being on and off for various reasons for the past couple of years. Im looking to see what’s out there in terms of phs or sarms that are effective as I would like to find something similar to the old pp andromass if possible due to the fact that it worked well for me when I took it about a year after I did my one and only bodybuilding competition. Also didn’t have any side effects and seemed to keep most of my gains and strength after the 8-9 week cycle (I tapered off it before ending and going to there pct). I would like to start a cycle in a few months but first would like to continue to train as is some more to make sure that I got everything in check and double check that my previous injuries are behind me. I’ve looked around this site and have gotten some ideas on some products like andro the giant and super mandro. However I would like to hear what you guys think. Thanks again

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There were several versions of andromass. Version 3 I know had 4-andro r-andro.

I would run a 1/4 andro stack and it should yield similar if not better results. Super mandro and mandro the giant are great options as they provide 330mg of both 1- andro and 4 andro which are the doses you want for an effective run.

Link below with a good amount of reviews if you want to read up. Also a lot of forum feedback as well. Let me know if you have any questions

Dstephens911

Awards
That’s what I thought would be best..I happen to find the actual label to of andromass online and noticed that super mandro and andro the giant are one of the very few that have similar mgs to that of andromass.
FYI I believe it was v3 that I ran

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That’s what I thought would be best..I happen to find the actual label to of andromass online and noticed that super mandro and andro the giant are one of the very few that have similar mgs to that of andromass.
Yes sir. Not methylated so light on the liver but still produce good gains

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with supermandro and andro the giant stack. Can't get much better in terms of dosage per serving and results. A lot of great reviews on this stack.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I myself ran the v3 andromass but it wasn’t as good as the V2 because they took out the 1-andro... super mandro and andro the giant would be identical to andromass V2.. which I never ran but I believe had better results.. can anyone chime in on this?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Throw in the fact Sarms dont appear to be light on the sides either as initially thought/marketed.

Dstephens911

Awards
Yes I myself ran the v3 andromass but it wasn’t as good as the V2 because they took out the 1-andro... super mandro and andro the giant would be identical to andromass V2.. which I never ran but I believe had better results.. can anyone chime in on this?
Icic..well if I knew when the v3 was released I could guess more accurately which one I have (v2 or v3)..I know I bought int 2011-2012

Dstephens911

Awards
Also what pct and oct would you all recommend?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually recommend you overlook the oral routes and try out the many cosmetics on the market. they are much more powerful and dosing them is pretty easy too. there are many better avenues today from when you were using old skool stuff.
I don't want to make any confusion. I am not saying todays available hormones are better. Rather, the deliveries are far better today.

Dstephens911

Awards
I actually recommend you overlook the oral routes and try out the many cosmetics on the market. they are much more powerful and dosing them is pretty easy too. there are many better avenues today from when you were using old skool stuff.
I don't want to make any confusion. I am not saying todays available hormones are better. Rather, the deliveries are far better today.
What are you referring to by cosmetics? Forgive my ignorance on the current market and terminology as it’s confusing with all the stuff out there.
I’m still use to there only really being phs and As..the latter being harder for me to get given the fact of my location (very rural area) lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cosmetics is another term.. (actually the FDAs preferred term) for topicals or transdermals.

Dstephens911

Awards
Also if it helps in reference to whether I had v2 or v3..I remember that the first 4 weeks seemed like a wet gain and then the last 4 weeks I dried out so to speak and hardened.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have only done the old school PH's and Sarms. What's the general opinion on the 1 and 4 andro stack?

Not too keen on Sarms anymore as the sides to gains ratio....might as well git back to the stronger PH's or if it's any good 1 and 4 andro?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend 1 andro pretty highly.. but it does have sides to deal with. epiandrosterone is the other one a lot of people like.. it takes some heafty dosing but it can truly transform your workouts.
4 andro is totally Meh ... old school 4 ad was 10x stronger, so you get the idea. its pretty much all marketing hype on this one.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I recommend 1 andro pretty highly.. but it does have sides to deal with. epiandrosterone is the other one a lot of people like.. it takes some heafty dosing but it can truly transform your workouts.
4 andro is totally Meh ... old school 4 ad was 10x stronger, so you get the idea. its pretty much all marketing hype on this one.
Ok what dosages would you recommend with the 1 andro? I see most use it 330 mg as being standard.

I have Dermacrine and 11 KT kicking around...would either of them be better option than 4 Andro to stack with?? Thnaks for your help.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok what dosages would you recommend with the 1 andro? I see most use it 330 mg as being standard.

I have Dermacrine and 11 KT kicking around...would either of them be better option than 4 Andro to stack with?? Thnaks for your help.
Dermacrine can help with lethargy but I would still personally pick 4-andro over the two. You can actually use both to help keep energy levels high throughout the cycle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dermacrine can help with lethargy but I would still personally pick 4-andro over the two. You can actually use both to help keep energy levels high throughout the cycle.
would probably go with this plan and use both.. 300 mgs and up for 1andro

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy the alpha gainz 1 dhea & 4dhea transdermal. Best andro 2 step pro hormones on the market. Second is hi tech pharmaceuticals 1 dhea & their halodrol dhea stack

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok thanks sounds like a plan.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Buy the alpha gainz 1 dhea & 4dhea transdermal. Best andro 2 step pro hormones on the market. Second is hi tech pharmaceuticals 1 dhea & their halodrol dhea stack
Yeah I may have done that but have some Supermandro in cupboard along with OL Super 4ad so will use that up first. Thanks for the tip though. I take it Supermandro is ok?

Reactions: dvw
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you tried any of the APEX line up?
its killer good too.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No. Going to order few bottles this week of dienolone before it's all gone

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I technically have all 3 original andros still 4AD androtest.. Decalone 19nor diol both from fusion supps and supposedly OG 1-AD by anabolic pharmaceuticals but god know what it really is.. hey Jim you still have the 1-AD?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I technically have all 3 original andros still 4AD androtest.. Decalone 19nor diol both from fusion supps and supposedly OG 1-AD by anabolic pharmaceuticals but god know what it really is.. hey Jim you still have the 1-AD?
Hi Mate no I lobbed it. That outfit is dodgy as anything. Theres some horrendous customer reviews on them recently and I thought no thanks I'll take the loss as who knows what the hell is in it? Theres no reviews anywhere either on it....not even on UK forums. I tried Lgd/Rad which was ok but for the sides again I might as well of taken Hdrol and got better gains.

Looks like the andros if I want something mild and effective.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have only done the old school PH's and Sarms. What's the general opinion on the 1 and 4 andro stack?

Not too keen on Sarms anymore as the sides to gains ratio....might as well git back to the stronger PH's or if it's any good 1 and 4 andro?
Check out CEL Stano-Plex

Its the best-dosed epiandro product out there for the price it can be found and every review we have had has raved about how well it worked (obviously not superdrol or the like, but for what it is) and how little the sides and pct necessary are. I myself ran it in the fall for 8 weeks, had no sides at all, and was able to use only and OTC PCT consisting of CEL M-Test, CEL Anabolic Effect, and SNS Reduce XT.

Kept 100% of my strength too which was the best part!

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually.. ALL of the brands below, offer the same dosing and were avaible long before stanoplex..
Vicious Labs
Gainbusters
EF

Not knocking CEL but they are not offering the "best dosed" epi product out there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
actually.. ALL of the brands below, offer the same dosing and were avaible long before stanoplex..
Vicious Labs
Gainbusters
EF

Not knocking CEL but they are not offering the "best dosed" epi product out there.
I would say for the price they are though... should have clarified - updated it now ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This and at 25% off with code chef