Suggestions on PCT

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, as tittle says, I'd like to hear your advices on pct, to assemble perfect pct.

For my pct I have on hand Hcg, Nolvadex, Triptorelin, Cardarine, glucose disposal supps, Ibutamoren and a bunch of peptides (didn't decided yet which one to take for pct, until next cycle).

I'd like to hear your opinion on this, on dosages and timing. Curently on 500 mg of Sustanon and 60 mg of Anavar depot. Cycle will last about 13 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Use hcg last couple weeks then use nolva. Triptorelin if I'm thinking correctly can chemically castrate yourself if you take too much. Everything else you listed is just extras

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I'm aware of danger thst goes with triptorelin. Just wanted to see if adding anything else besides hcg and nolvadex (and diet, don't have to mention that) could help with retaining gained muscle mass and keepping bf in control.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, I'm aware of danger thst goes with triptorelin. Just wanted to see if adding anything else besides hcg and nolvadex (and diet, don't have to mention that) could help with retaining gained muscle mass and keepping bf in control.
I always liked Clomid over nolva in pct. It's personal preference. To me nolva served better on cycle in place of a ai, but again. Preference. A basic pct protocol is fine for what your running, in my opinion of course. I'm sure someone will say get a natty anabolic or test booster or whatever but I don't think anything other then hcg and serm are necessary

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always liked Clomid over nolva in pct. It's personal preference. To me nolva served better on cycle in place of a ai, but again. Preference. A basic pct protocol is fine for what your running, in my opinion of course. I'm sure someone will say get a natty anabolic or test booster or whatever but I don't think anything other then hcg and serm are necessary
Thank you for your time sir, and knowledge. Last pct I combined Nolvadex and Clomid, nothing more than I couldn't do with just Nolvadex. Only exeption will be that I'll try hcg for the first time now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think one is fine. I wasn't saying use both Clomid and nolva . Was saying I like Clomid better for pct

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd probably use some peptides (like hexarelin), IGF1-LR3 probably, the GDAs, the Cardarine, and the nolva. And then I'd train like I wasn't just trying to retain muscle. I'd use that shzt to its fullest potential.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd probably use some peptides (like hexarelin), IGF1-LR3 probably, the GDAs, the Cardarine, and the nolva. And then I'd train like I wasn't just trying to retain muscle. I'd use that shzt to its fullest potential.
Thats exactly my plan!