Suggestions: MPA VasoSeven, AndroSHRED, VII-KT, Abliderate.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suggestions in-regards to which product you recommend if you've used any of the above mentioned.

I have used Abliderate in the past, but I don't recall much in terms of results(I love Evomuse)
Therefore am I wasting money on these type of products? Maybe a high dosed oral product is more beneficial for me?

AndroSHRED I believe is a 2 month supply, and roughly the same price as MPA VasoSeven. It seems the best value?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Androshred get my vote

One of the few products that has given me a “tighter feel” in my skin specifically my stomach.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed with the above. I would check out the supplement logs section as well. Andro shred has some good reviews.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I have used Abliderate in the past, but I don't recall much in terms of results(I love Evomuse)
I'm a big fan of Evomuse too. Have you considered SuperNova?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan of Evomuse too. Have you considered SuperNova?
Yeah, I have a few bottles but unfortunately it was a bad batch and it's a pain to apply(crystal pieces go everywhere)

I plan on trying to use it, but I figured the products I mentioned are 7-keto based and work through a different pathway?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used many of MPA productsin their line. Their topical fatburner is pretty good. Definitely keeps the burn for a long time.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula doesn't look very impressive to be honest.
Every top level NPC and a boat load of pros use it. Proofs in the pudding brah. Read the write up on it and understand fat mobilization and it'll click that it doesn't have to be groundbreaking "new" supps.

The key to a lot of the fat burning topicals that are actually supposed to mobilize fat for fat loss have to do with the delivery system and that's where they fail. VasoBURN is supposed to have nailed this aspect so you don't need the fancy stuff bc then saturation becomes a problem