Suggestions for first OFFICIAL cycle

KoleWorld

Awards
25 years old male with 7 years of training
Stuck between 145lbs and 150lbs
I'm short standing at 5ft 6inches

Looking to add lean mass only because I think my body frame handles lean mass better.

Won't be starting the cycle anytime soon but I'd rather know the products now and stock up on em when I'm ready to start the stack.

I'm open to any suggestions as I'm also learning as well.

I'd prefer something that isn't so hardcore as in need of Pharma Grade SERM if possible and a low liver toxicity profile. (non-methylated)

I'd like to research as much as I can before committing including the ingredient(s) of the products whether it'd be PCT, on-cycle products, etc...

I know alot of newbies get bashed on for not doing their homework and not knowing what's going on inside their body when taking these products.

I'd be much more at ease knowing what to look at and knowing what side effects could arise.

Just in need of a right direction so I don't mess up my endocrine system.

The 2 I'm currently looking into right now is:

1) (IML) Iron Mag Labs 1-andro + 4-andro (maybe their whole line up mostly been focused on their Andros)

2) (OL) Olympus Labs (their whole line up)

Honorable mention:

(HTP) Hi-tech Pharmaceuticals (honestly have yet to look at their line up)

I've heard mixed reviews for both IML and HTP mostly leaning towards OL.

Would definitely like to also log my first cycle as well.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without a Serm? That leaves no other options but a natty product.

Serm is a MUST, no way around it.

KoleWorld

Awards
I would like to introduce PH's to my body slowly or to start a cycle that would be mild or good for beginners.

Sorry what I meant about SERMs is something that would be covered by OTC PCT and not the Pharma Grade PCT like Clomid, Toremifene,Tamoxifen and Nolvadex only because I'm having a hard time actually finding a good source.
But if I'm going to get the best bang for my money then I will have to do more homework.

Thank you for your time and effort.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please read more about PH's. Introducing an AAS "slowly" has no merit -and there is no OTC PCT if you want to play it safe.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
I agree with hairygrandpa. A good source seems to be a never ending search as they come and go due to new laws and regulations. But check out some sight sponsors.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're eating too little man.. It can be a damn struggle to find a diet but just eat chicken and rice two times a day l, some oats and eggs in the morning and 2 protein shakes. Add some olive oil to the meals and I really don't think you need more at your weight

KoleWorld

Awards
You're eating too little man.. It can be a damn struggle to find a diet but just eat chicken and rice two times a day l, some oats and eggs in the morning and 2 protein shakes. Add some olive oil to the meals and I really don't think you need more at your weight
Actually I've been doing what you wrote here for awhile now still fluctuating at those 2 numbers.

Been increasing the portion size as well we'll see how it goes.

I appreciate the time and effort for your response thank you.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im old school...Test E 500 a week 16 to 20 weeks. Way better than anything you are mentioning and safer.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, so this is what others are saying:

1. Andro products and SARMs will shut you down. Period.

2. You need a SERM to help reestablish natural test production. An OTC product is not a SERM and it can not help in this regard. You need a compound that will block estrogen in the hypothalamus, so that body via the negative feedback loop will think it needs more estrogen and will thus start to create more testosterone. No natty product can block E2 up there and will thus be ineffective.

3. Andro products and SARM are faked so much and also usually have a lot of extra stuff added to them that it's just not worth the risk in taking them. Also we really don't know what they do to the body long term.

4. A good way to start with a first cycle is just a simple testosterone cycle at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Why bc you will need test in just about any cycle you want to do properly and getting to know how you react to it, how's the feeling on it, how much AI you need, etc. are all nice things to know, to put it mildly. Besides, you will make good gains on a 500mg test cycle if it's your first cycle. In fact, it would yield better results then Andros, or SARMs (not stacked).

5. If just test sounds boring, add some non aromatising orals to it. Tbol or anavar, which are both not really liver toxic. Less so then 1 andro and less the ostarine. So for instance: 500 test c 12 weeks, 40mg Tbol first 6 weeks, weeks 13 - 17 PCT with a SERM. This would produce greater gains.

6. Good SERM options are plentiful, just buy from one of the top selling stores that sell aas (not that liquid chit).