Suggestions for first andro run in years

bludevil73

Awards
Hey, it’s been probably 10 years since I’ve posted on the board and 15 or longer since I’ve ran anything hormonal. My last ph was PA’s 1-AD. Im now 48 years old and weigh 180lbs at 11-12% BF. With Covid, I’ve been working from home since March of 2020 and have purchased enough equipment for a quality home gym since my gym has closed. Unfortunately with age, I’ve found it’s harder to put on muscle, lose bf or increase strength naturally so I’ve decided to jump on the MILD andro wagon. I’m thinking of running iconic formulations Alpha-4 for 8 weeks.
I’d like to either add ultra hard or CEL Stanoplex to it but wanted to get everyone’s thoughts on what best to stack for a slight recomp. Mainly trying to add a little muscle with minimum fat gain. Will run CEL cycle assist throughout and fish oil. Looking to keep PCT otc if possible. Thinking sustain alpha or m-test (if in stock) or both and PCT assist with creatine and fish oil

Any thoughts or recommendations for an old newbie?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ultra Hard would stack really well with the Alpha Four - really keep things dry...but, be prepared for the crazy libido! each of those products individually really kick libido up, combining them will create a monster!

Personally, I would run the Alpha four at full dose and then add 2 pumps of Ultra Hard and then adjust from there. I recently did a run of ultra eleven with ultra hard and found that 4 pumps of ultra eleven and 3 pumps of ultra hard was my sweet spot. any more UH than that and I was a little too on edge and the lady friend and I had a bit of a love hate relationship.

For your goals, I may recommend you consider Ultra Eleven - stacks great with Ultra Hard and great for recomp or leaning - should be back in stock next week

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could potentially look at stacking Super Mandro ( 1-Andro product) with your 4-Andro product to make a complete andro stack.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, it’s been probably 10 years since I’ve posted on the board and 15 or longer since I’ve ran anything hormonal. My last ph was PA’s 1-AD. Im now 48 years old and weigh 180lbs at 11-12% BF. With Covid, I’ve been working from home since March of 2020 and have purchased enough equipment for a quality home gym since my gym has closed. Unfortunately with age, I’ve found it’s harder to put on muscle, lose bf or increase strength naturally so I’ve decided to jump on the MILD andro wagon. I’m thinking of running iconic formulations Alpha-4 for 8 weeks.
I’d like to either add ultra hard or CEL Stanoplex to it but wanted to get everyone’s thoughts on what best to stack for a slight recomp. Mainly trying to add a little muscle with minimum fat gain. Will run CEL cycle assist throughout and fish oil. Looking to keep PCT otc if possible. Thinking sustain alpha or m-test (if in stock) or both and PCT assist with creatine and fish oil

Any thoughts or recommendations for an old newbie?
Similar to you, I have not run a PH in many years and decided to run a stack for an upcoming beach trip. I'm on TRT so I have a test base, but went with Icon One (1-andro) and Dermacrine. I'm just over 2 weeks in and the old andro strength gains are already kicking in and the vascularity is outstanding. Seeing some leanness, likely from water shedding with the Dermacrine. I remember why I like andro so much considering so few sides from it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Similar to you, I have not run a PH in many years and decided to run a stack for an upcoming beach trip. I'm on TRT so I have a test base, but went with Icon One (1-andro) and Dermacrine. I'm just over 2 weeks in and the old andro strength gains are already kicking in and the vascularity is outstanding. Seeing some leanness, likely from water shedding with the Dermacrine. I remember why I like andro so much considering so few sides from it.
. Andros are great and produce keepable gains that aren’t water. We still have the iconic topicals for anyone looking. So sad to see them go.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
. Andros are great and produce keepable gains that aren’t water. We still have the iconic topicals for anyone looking. So sad to see them go.

This is one of the best products for Andros if you can still find it.

bludevil73

Awards

Thanks, unfortunately I’ve tested positive for Covid, so I’m holding off on ordering stack until I get this behind me. Honestly I feel ok, nothing more than head cold, but I did some push-ups yesterday and my lungs let me know real quick I wasn’t ready for that yet. Looking to make purchases on or after Labor Day and then start run mid Sept

bludevil73

Awards

Thanks, unfortunately I’ve tested positive for Covid, so I’m holding off on ordering stack until I get this behind me. Honestly I feel ok, nothing more than head cold, but I did some push-ups yesterday and my lungs let me know real quick I wasn’t ready for that yet. Looking to make purchases on or after Labor Day and then start run mid Sept

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get better bro! Definitely take it easy until you recover