Sufficient liver support for Ostarine cycle?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know Ostarine has some liver toxicity. For an 8 week cycle at 25mg a day dose do you think Arimicare Pro by Olympus Labs would suffice? I already have it in on hand.It has 1200 mg NAC, but the TUDCA dosage is only 200 mg which isn’t very much. I can get a bottle of Cel TUDCA for about $30 to supplement more which would last me the 8 week cycle. Was also thinking of buying a bottle of ALA 60 day supply for about $12 that would last the duration of the cycle. I want to be safe when it comes to my liver, but then again I don’t want to waste money unnecessarily. Appreciate any input.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No support needed for sarms.
That is a common misconception. Ostarine effects lipids at bodybuilder dosages by suppressing HDL and per William Llewellyn’s book Anabolics it exhibits mild hepatoxicity with elevated liver ALT levels in 20 percent of patients in the studies. Liver ALT levels exceeded normal ranges in some cases. Some users on the forum running cycles have also reported bloodwork with out of range liver values and liver pain.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Assuming a healthy liver, ACP should suffice.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Assuming a healthy liver, ACP should suffice.
Thanks, that will save me some money. I get liver values tested each year as part of my annual physical and they are in healthy range.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Talk about overkill for a sarm cycle

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd run 4 caps (apc) daily and call it a day

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can cut your liver in half and it would regenerate back. It is the toughest organ ever due to its ability to repair itself. A SARM is not going to do any long term damage to your liver, maybe slight stress during the cycle but IMO its not worth the money for all these liver supplements. Drink a lot of water and you will be ok. My .02