Success with Fake Havoc?

aaat2007

Awards
  • Best Answer
Has anyone had success with fake havoc? I have gained several lbs and experienced side effects such as decreased libido. I think it could be some other compound since theres no way placebo could kill my sex drive like this. I am pretty sure my havoc is fake because the bottle is different, labeling, lack of sulfur smell, AND the ebay seller gave me sketchy answers to my questions.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why are you sure it is fake?

aaat2007

Awards
  • Best Answer
Why are you sure it is fake?
Bottle was different. It was spelled epitio instead epithio. Doesnt have sulfur smell. When i reached out to the ebay seller, he didnt give straight answers.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean if you don’t even know what you’re taking how could you even measure your cycle’s success or even the compound itself’s effectiveness? I don’t get it

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I mean, an unscrupulous faker could just cap up some winstrol and slap a havoc label on there, making theirs better than any other by far.

And no funny smell.

aaat2007

Awards
  • Best Answer
I mean if you don’t even know what you’re taking how could you even measure your cycle’s success or even the compound itself’s effectiveness? I don’t get it
Thats my concern. I want to see if anyone had had experience with this so I can decide how to go about the rest of the cycle/pct

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, I mean, an unscrupulous faker could just cap up some winstrol and slap a havoc label on there, making theirs better than any other by far.

And no funny smell.
I thought epistane was stronger than winstrol. Am I mistaken?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought epistane was stronger than winstrol. Am I mistaken?
Epistane has stronger sides and is harsher. But it isn’t going to give you the results of winstrol. Close, but still not the same. Winstrol can get you totally peeled.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everyone basically assumes the Predator Havoc is real? Correct? Sure hope so.
Definitely is, I’m running it now

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y’all talking about the RPN Havoc sold at Predator? Didn’t they buy the company or the rights to use the name (like the OL UK )