Subscriptions gone?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Looks like these are gone on both mobile and desktop... what happened?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will be back at some point. Working on some recoding. They still work in the app if you use that. Push notifications included.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be back at some point. Working on some recoding. They still work in the app if you use that. Push notifications included.
I don't have the notification icon at the top right anymore. Been like this for a week or maybe more. It's not on the desktop or the mobile version. Quite annoying as I have to manually check all threads for updates. Is this just me or are others also experiencing this?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't have the notification icon at the top right anymore. Been like this for a week or maybe more. It's not on the desktop or the mobile version. Quite annoying as I have to manually check all threads for updates. Is this just me or are others also experiencing this?
You literally quoted the answer to your own question.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh, didn't realize you were talking about that... thought you were talking about email subscriptions...
Email subscriptions and push notifications work fine, and you can also go to your profile (hover over your username, click My Profile) then click on the Subscriptions tab to see updates on everything you're subscribed to all in one place in the meantime while we're working on getting it back.