SubQ test injections

BowHunterTX

Awards
Anyone trying SubQ for TRT? I have been doing 200mg/wk intramuscular and am thinking about trying SubQ.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Before addressing subq pinning, how long have you been on TRT? What dose did you start on? How long have you been pinning 200 mgs?

BowHunterTX

Awards
Thanks for the reply. TRT since 2009. Started at 100mg/wk and then went to 200mg/wk within 6 months of starting and have stayed at that dose since. I'm a hyper metabolizer, thus the reason for the higher dose. Can prob get by with 150mg/wk if I stuck twice per week, but am growing so tired of going into my muscle.

My concern with SubQ is that I'm 8%bf and not much fat on my stomach.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What I've read about subq is there's less of an issue with E2, don't get the muscle soreness of IM pinning and some claim the levels stay more even. If you're that low BF %, I would pinch some fat in my stomach and pin there. You don't have to go deep at all. Subq pins are small. Even though you are low BF you have for fat around your mid section than you think. I'm in law enforcement and have literally seen about 200 autopsies and seen the fat layers on very skinny people. It's amazing what's there even though they are skinny.

BowHunterTX

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Thinking I'll try it for a month and line it up with my next labs. At the end of the day the labs are really the only way to tell if my body is absorbing the oil.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very true man! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

T Man

Awards
I have been doing SubQ 2x per week for about 6 months, 28mg per shot and levels are around 1100ng/dl right before next shot. E2 is @ 30pg/ml. On T due to 0 testicular production (lost testicles in motorcycle accident). Transitioned from compounded cream and have had great results with muscle increase.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Im on daily tostran gel, but like to add some additional ena or cyp in between bloods. Done many shots with straight slin pins. No problem at all

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I have been doing SubQ 2x per week for about 6 months, 28mg per shot and levels are around 1100ng/dl right before next shot. E2 is @ 30pg/ml. On T due to 0 testicular production (lost testicles in motorcycle accident). Transitioned from compounded cream and have had great results with muscle increase.
i want to ask, but i dont know if i want to know

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
blood tests couldnt tell the diff between subq and im for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sub q dosent have to be the belly fat, anywhere you have pinchable bf should work.