I just up my injections to 20ml / 40mg EOD, SubQ

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My TRT prescription is Cyp but it works with Enth too. One thing I've learned is the carrier oil matters too. In food based oils I excrete my TRT pretty quick hence daily injections. Lately I've been using Test E in castor oil and my levels just came back at 7000+ using 500mgs weekly. I attribute it to the oil differences. I normally get levels around 2500ng/dL on compounded Testosterone in sesame, grape seed, or other typical compound oil bases. My buddy came back 900+ on 20mg daily using the same testosterone.
Interesting. I have bad acne outbreaks when my hormones fluctuate so even e4d injections of long ester I think is a bit of a spike/fluctuation, and I’m at 22% bf (working on it) so I aromatize more than I would like. These are the main reasons I want to try this. I have a lot of propionate I might use up.

Anyone know if am or pm daily injection with prop would be better to mimic daily bio Rhythms?

Last edited:
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prop works fine and due to the release patterns of any test ester inject them PM.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Prop works fine and due to the release patterns of any test ester inject them PM.
That’s what I’been doing as I want it peaking in am...I was curious if I was missing anything. Thanks for this confirmation. I may have to start injecting pecs too if gonna go this frequent