SUBQ Injecting Test Enanthate

blasteryui

Awards
So I've been pinning with 23G on my 9th week of the cycle.. but upon watching this video
it seems to make sense of shooting with insulin needles. Just wondering what your opinions are on this. If I'm currently shooting 500MG per week, could I just divide that by 7 days and then shoot everyday that amount with an insulin needle?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean sure. But then one day you’ll do a cycle with bigger doses or with two oils, what are you gonna do then? There’s only so much you can pin at once with subq. PERSONALLY I think subq should be used during trt or cruises dose. Not during blasts.

blasteryui

Awards
I mean sure. But then one day you’ll do a cycle with bigger doses or with two oils, what are you gonna do then? There’s only so much you can pin at once with subq. PERSONALLY I think subq should be used during trt or cruises dose. Not during blasts.
Ok but say I do 100 per day for 5 days, or if I split 500/7 so 71mg per day.. isn't that still 500mg a week.. so it's still considered a blast, so is it not the same outcome.. at the moment I'm not doing bigger doses or multiple oils so I'm just trying to weight out everything.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s all fun and games in the beginning but pinning is getting old real quick. I always do as few doses as I can get away with so my question is why when you could dose E just once a week?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
💯 agree with this. Is exactly what I do. Cruise dose sub q, blast doses IM.

im also find it fucking hard to push oil through a slin pin and I’m not dicking about warming the fucker each time

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would never in a million years intentionally inject an oil subcutaneously. This youtube fad promoting this crap needs to stop

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
You missed the point on this video. I have done this with 40mg eod, cypionate ester mind you.

1/2" insulin. This is only worth doing if you are lean enough to do with a insulin syringe.

Fat is where your aromatase enzyme is... Injecting test where your test gets turned into E2 is a bad idea, and will most likely only result in higher E2 levels.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would never in a million years intentionally inject an oil subcutaneously. This youtube fad promoting this crap needs to stop
it’s recommended by doctors for trt, used by a lot of bodybuilders and has plenty of studies that suggest a benefit over im (from certain standpoints) - I’m not saying it’s better or not than Im but it’s definitely not a YouTube crap fad

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fat is where your aromatase enzyme is... Injecting test where your test gets turned into E2 is a bad idea, and will most likely only result in higher E2 levels.
The studies don’t show that bro. It may be due to the higher frequency of lower dosed injections subq but the studies are clear that methodology leads to more stable blood serum levels and less aromatise occurring if anything. Nothing I’ve seen shows an increase, some show a decrease and some show no significant change.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok but say I do 100 per day for 5 days, or if I split 500/7 so 71mg per day.. isn't that still 500mg a week.. so it's still considered a blast, so is it not the same outcome.. at the moment I'm not doing bigger doses or multiple oils so I'm just trying to weight out everything.
This is what I do, ed injections subq with a slin pin. You will have higher free test and lower e2, compared to im 2x per week. Your gear needs to be high enough quality though or lumps may form.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is what I do, ed injections subq with a slin pin. You will have higher free test and lower e2, compared to im 2x per week. Your gear needs to be high enough quality though or lumps may form.
If it works for you than it's good enough.

blasteryui

Awards
ok so say my next cycle I wanted to do Test E.. would I pin it everyday, and still 500mg a week, just 500/7 each day?

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Your gear needs to be high enough quality though or lumps may form.

Sorry but WTF does this mean??^^

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

i assumed it meant that the concentration shouldn’t be too high (higher it is the more solvents and shout they use and the worse the PIP) and the ugl should use some micro filtering to get rid of some of the shite. I’d call it smoother rather than higher quality but as far as I’ve read the better UGL’s have a better process and you get less PIP and I’d assume less issues going sub q (as you would with pharma which is obviously the ideal solution).....

but that may not be what he meant at all 🤷

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

i assumed it meant that the concentration shouldn’t be too high (higher it is the more solvents and shout they use and the worse the PIP) and the ugl should use some micro filtering to get rid of some of the shite. I’d call it smoother rather than higher quality but as far as I’ve read the better UGL’s have a better process and you get less PIP and I’d assume less issues going sub q (as you would with pharma which is obviously the ideal solution).....

but that may not be what he meant at all 🤷
Whisky explained it well. I've never had a problem pinning pharma or lab made gear subq. But you can read reports all over of people getting nasty knots from pinning UGL subq.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Whisky explained it well. I've never had a problem pinning pharma or lab made gear subq. But you can read reports all over of people getting nasty knots from pinning UGL subq.
Thank you . Sorry for the “WTF” 🙂

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm glad I have never had this problem.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ensure your testosterone is in a food based oil too. A lot of Test E in Europe is in castor oil and that takes forever to absorb from experience.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man up or don’t do steroids. The big needle is scaring youuu? 👶 🍼

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I pin 250 test e every 4 days with a backloaded slin pin. Works fine. I found lumps or swelling when approaching the 1ml volume. Not a big deal at all tho.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man up or don’t do steroids. The big needle is scaring youuu? 👶🍼
honestly I still don’t get how people manage to use a slin pin. The 25g I use for delts is probably the smallest I’d ever try to get an oil through (I use that for my cruise dose sub q).

did have a massive squirter for the first time in 3 years going im in my glute the other week - everything went sound until I pulled out and there’s a fucking fountain of blood pissing out my ass. Was in my kitchen and didn’t want to get blood everywhere so just stood and watched while it coated the floor (by fountain I mean it came out with enough force to make a fountain effect out the hole and away from my body to the floor, not just where you get drops running down the skin) 😂

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If the blood gushes like a fountain, did the oil come out too?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
honestly I still don’t get how people manage to use a slin pin. The 25g I use for delts is probably the smallest I’d ever try to get an oil through (I use that for my cruise dose sub q).

did have a massive squirter for the first time in 3 years going im in my glute the other week - everything went sound until I pulled out and there’s a fucking fountain of blood pissing out my ass. Was in my kitchen and didn’t want to get blood everywhere so just stood and watched while it coated the floor (by fountain I mean it came out with enough force to make a fountain effect out the hole and away from my body to the floor, not just where you get drops running down the skin) 😂
actually took a picture of the aftermath 😂

Attachments

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
actually took a picture of the aftermath 😂
Yeah I’ve had this happend 2-3 times on glutes until I started rotating my glutes spot instead of injecting exactly at the same place everything lol. My girlfriend was in the bathroom once and I could feel it just before it happened.. her reaction was priceless 😂.

Last edited:
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

did have a massive squirter for the first time in 3 years going im in my glute the other week - everything went sound until I pulled out and there’s a fucking fountain of blood pissing out my ass. Was in my kitchen and didn’t want to get blood everywhere so just stood and watched while it coated the floor (by fountain I mean it came out with enough force to make a fountain effect out the hole and away from my body to the floor, not just where you get drops running down the skin)
I used to think this way also until I tried it. You obviously cant push oil fast and my MCT carrier is crazy smooth. It’s been amazing to have less scar tissue and injection site pain. Also super quick backloading.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a guesser a few times, no big deal, but it does scare the crap out of you the first time !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
maybe be was having raspberry ripple ice cream?
Actually having a sorta 'cheat' day and enjoying some heated mozzarella sticks and tex-mex snacks. The paprika seasoned red cheese gushing out the breaded snacks kind of fit well with the blood shooting out of your asses = )

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually having a sorta 'cheat' day and enjoying some heated mozzarella sticks and tex-mex snacks. The paprika seasoned red cheese gushing out the breaded snacks kind of fit well with the blood shooting out of your asses = )
Now this is the best way to make good out of a bad situation !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
8 weeks ago I had blood while on Test C 50mg IM once a week
T 346 Hemocrit (SP?) 51
8 weeks later (today) 25mg SubQ Twice a week
T 750 Hemocrit 49

I'm sold !!

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
T 346 Hemocrit (SP?) 51
T 750 Hemocrit 49

I'm sold !!
Wow! 50mg IM once a week, why so low?

Where are you doing the sub q, and what type of needle?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
T 346 Hemocrit (SP?) 51
T 750 Hemocrit 49

I'm sold !!
How much time between the IM injection and blood draw and how much between the SubQ injection and blood draw?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. Wow! 50mg IM once a week, why so low?

2. Where are you doing the sub q, and what type of needle?
1. I was on 100mg a week but I was having very high hemocrit (High 50's) and high liver numbers.

2. Nipro - 1 CC (TB) Syringe with 27 G X 1/2" Needle

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much time between the IM injection and blood draw and how much between the SubQ injection and blood draw?
Both 1 week - I tried very hard to make everything equal

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. I was on 100mg a week but I was having very high hemocrit (High 50's) and high liver numbers.

2. Nipro - 1 CC (TB) Syringe with 27 G X 1/2" Needle
If you're willing, try 10mg daily with an insulin syringe. My liver values increase if I inject too much at once and my hemocrit runs a little lower.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you're willing, try 10mg daily with an insulin syringe. My liver values increase if I inject too much at once and my hemocrit runs a little lower.
I think I’m going to try this. What ester are you running?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My TRT prescription is Cyp but it works with Enth too. One thing I've learned is the carrier oil matters too. In food based oils I excrete my TRT pretty quick hence daily injections. Lately I've been using Test E in castor oil and my levels just came back at 7000+ using 500mgs weekly. I attribute it to the oil differences. I normally get levels around 2500ng/dL on compounded Testosterone in sesame, grape seed, or other typical compound oil bases. My buddy came back 900+ on 20mg daily using the same testosterone.

Last edited: