Sublingual orals

Robert124

Awards
I heard somewhere, that crushing orals like dbol and taking it sublingually actually decreases the stress on the liver. Does anyone know if this is true or false? Thanks

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard somewhere, that crushing orals like dbol and taking it sublingually actually decreases the stress on the liver. Does anyone know if this is true or false? Thanks
I don't think it's worth the effort. If you have a solution than that's different. Liquid trest ace is very useful this roa

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The proponent was probably following the logic of bypassing first-pass metabolism of taking an oral.
Personally, if I put in the effort to go the sublingual route, I would take it one step further and try a nasal spray. Not that I am saying its possible, but if it were, I'd try that route.

Robert124

Awards
The proponent was probably following the logic of bypassing first-pass metabolism of taking an oral.
Personally, if I put in the effort to go the sublingual route, I would take it one step further and try a nasal spray. Not that I am saying its possible, but if it were, I'd try that route.
That’s interesting but if you crushed a tablet it would have to be completely dissolved.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s interesting but if you crushed a tablet it would have to be completely dissolved.
Yes, otherwise you look like a coke head who didn't finish a line. :)
I researched it back in the early 2000s. At that time, some prohormones were offered in this fashion. I only got as far as a short list of what to use as the carrier. Someone may have tried it with the normal nasal spray/cleaner available OTC with M1T crushed via mortar and pestle, reconstituted in the nasal spray liquid. The result of the test was it would be better to use pure powder vs a crushed tab with unknown filler.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Avant Labs IN-Rage was 5AA? Another company made Psychodiol which I think was 4-diol. Don't quote me on the accuracy of the PHs in them, but the remaining parts of the above is are accurate.

Your sublingual idea is a more viable suggestion for DIY. I would do it if it provided better uptake/absorption.