Sublingual administration of orals (c 17 aa's)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am sure some have tried it. I did it with proviron and didnt notice difference, but proviron is not harsh on the liver and i did no bloodwork.

But what if one was to take liver toxic steroids like anavar, drol, superdrol sublingually?

In theory it would avoid first pass through the liver and the toxicity would be the same as if he injected, right? Id est, less than taking it orally.

I think it could work with multiple small doses throughout the day. 25mg of proviron was a bit of nuisance, took long to dissolve. But 12.5mg (half a tab) worked great.

Also the effect on lipids should be less, as it would be with an injectable compared to an oral, no?

I have seen some info online about injectable superdrol having less of an effect on lipids and liver enzymes than oral.

@ChocolateClen i believe you ran it and you said sides were less (except for hypoglycemia).

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I was curious about this as well

was wondering if u can just stick stuff under the tongue and have it absorb
Also will it peak in the blood faster and have a shorter half life

Will it be more effective from better absorption or will it metabolize into less other drugs due to missing that 1st pass

idk I don’t think it’d make a huge difference

but I know with medfit I definitely feel it more sublingual than swallow

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was curious about this as well

was wondering if u can just stick stuff under the tongue and have it absorb
Also will it peak in the blood faster and have a shorter half life

Will it be more effective from better absorption or will it metabolize into less other drugs due to missing that 1st pass

idk I don’t think it’d make a huge difference

but I know with medfit I definitely feel it more sublingual than swallow
Things like PH, molecular weight, and lipid solubility play a part in whether a compound (in the form given) can be effective sublingually. Also, it must dissolve (at least fairly) easily in saliva.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sublingual and insufflattion are great routes of administration but not for fat soluble chemicals.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would transdermal be better? I've seen several C17 roids in injectable form, but there's some blood work to compare liver values?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would transdermal be better? I've seen several C17 roids in injectable form, but there's some blood work to compare liver values?
No td is terrible absorption, 10% i guess roughly (androgel is roughly that).
But as far as effect on lipids and liver td would be like injectable, avoid 1st hepatic pass.

But in theory lipids should take less of a hit as well, not just liver values.
Or am i wrong?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran inj SD and got no sides except for shittier sleep. Not even the hypoglycemia. I just feel good on it but it’s not like it changes who I am. I just lift more and do more.