sublingual administered epiandrosterone

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
it appears that the mucous membranes of the mouth is an excellent method to deliver epiandrosterone into the blood stream. i have tried both FRL's 5-alpha test and LG's liquid MMv3 and i can certainly feel both of them within a few minutes after administering them... DAM! feeling it right now actually.. hits you hard about 5 minutes after talking it.

anyways, i only feel the initial rush these sublingual doses for a little while so my question is when epiandrosterone is administered sublingually/linings of the mouth, is it metabolized more quickly than those absorbed through the GI track or even those absorbed through the lymphatic system such as how PP's products claimed to be? i remember reading somewhere that this was the case but i dont remember where. so, would this method cause the compound to have a shorter half life compared to the other currently available stano products or even androhard?

on a side note, i dont get any sort of rush from ingested stano/androhard products, even when dosed very high.

thoughts, opinions, broscience, and research welcome. thanks in advance.

jbry, this seems like something you would have some knowledge about.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
half life isn't technically shortened of the compound, but it's into the blood faster, and dht is quickly deactivated in the muscle cell by a enzyme.

what you're feeling is the typical "andro rush" felt when you administer andro products and a large amound enters the blood stream quickly.

I've talked about it the ams mass drops thread.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
half life isn't technically shortened of the compound, but it's into the blood faster, and dht is quickly deactivated in the muscle cell by a enzyme.

what you're feeling is the typical "andro rush" felt when you administer andro products and a large amound enters the blood stream quickly.

I've talked about it the ams mass drops thread.
so would you say im feeling DHT or just the epiandrosterone as its rapidly hitting my blood stream? and when that rush wears off is that because its rapidly being deactivated or is it just becoming less concentrated in the blood stream? lastly, any idea what the half life is roughly?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
probably both as far as the androgens go.

as far as wearing off, im not sure, i'd have to ask pa what he thinks to have a more scientific explanation. I'm not sure what the half life is, but it isn't long.

thats why chemist added methyl groups to dht, d/t how quickly it's deactivated in the muscle.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info, man. btw, the "andro rush" feeling is amazing! aside from feeling hot as fcuk (this only happens sometimes for some reason) and being in sinus tach at rest. it actually gave me a little anxiety at first but now i think im addicted to it. on top of the world at the moment!

also, if anyone is wondering, liquid MMv3 feels much more intense then 5-alpha, even if i dont take a full dose. brb, need to find something to crush...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
lol yea, it happens to me when I take my dosages in the evening. veins pop out, and I get hot as hell.

have to stand outside periodically to cool off to keep from turning on the ac.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
same here. vascularity has never been this pronounced, even when i was leaner