Sub-q

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
So, I had been doing my TRT mostly sub-q for a while and noticed that my overall TT has dropped down a bit (free T is still good).

I recently started pinning with slin needles and have gone back to IM with that.

just a FYI.... I know some other guys have mentioned sub-q resulted in slightly lower TT levels than IM....

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, I had been doing my TRT mostly sub-q for a while and noticed that my overall TT has dropped down a bit (free T is still good).

I recently started pinning with slin needles and have gone back to IM with that.

just a FYI.... I know some other guys have mentioned sub-q resulted in slightly lower TT levels than IM....
I have always done IM

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

From my experience and reading if you're levels drop on sub-q the injection site is too fatty. I do daily injections for TRT and can tell the difference if I hit a spot that isn't lean enough. Plus, I tend to get a knot in that area.

Andreflex7

Awards
Are you saying that the sub q area should be almost fatness? As in mostly just skin?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What made you change to subq?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What made you change to subq?

mugger

mugger

Awards

I do SubQ for the slower release, and I'm cheap...

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use the largest slin pins I can find and inject into my delts / glutes, and press down as far as I can, forming a dimple before injecting. Got tired of using larger pins. Been doing this for 10yrs. I tried pinning around the navel by pinching skin and then injecting 100% subQ but wasn't a fan of this so I stopped after a short time. I think, the way I've been doing it now, I'm getting somewhere around the muscle, if not actually IM. I actually run all my fast ester cycles this way, not just TRT. Works fine.