Stupid Questions

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys- had a thread about starting my first blast and got some great feedback. I've been on 160mg test c split 2x a week for TRT for about 18 months now. Got my blood work results yesterday and everything was good except for my estrogen being a little high. I haven't needed an AI in the first 18 months, but my blood work shows my E has been very slowly creeping up.

Did my first shot of my blast this morning, I'm doubling my TRT dose so running 320mg/week split 2x for 12 weeks, and the last 6 weeks I'm going to run Tbol at 50mg/day.

Did my first delt shot this morning, have a little PIP but nothing crazy, 1" 25g pin. First dumb question is, I had a small amount of blood and I would assume oil leakage when I removed the needle. This is fine right? Any way to stop it? I know the Z-track method but obviously can't do it myself on my delt.

Second question, since my E was already a little elevated on TRT, I'm going to start with 12.5mg aromasin 2x a week. Should I take it with my shot, 12 hrs later, next day? My aromasin is UGL from a trusted source, but I also have pharma anastrazole from my doc which I haven't used yet. Stick with the aromasin?

Thanks in advance guys.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I might be wrong so feel free to correct me whoever.

you can probabably reduce estrogen by increasing injection frequency.

I think people prefer 1/2" over 1" for delt (because it's usually lean). maybe try not going as deep?

sounds like you nicked a blood vessel. it's usually just blood that comes out. it happens, but it's pretty obvious when your injectable is mixed with the stuff coming out.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might be wrong so feel free to correct me whoever.

you can probabably reduce estrogen by increasing injection frequency.

I think people prefer 1/2" over 1" for delt (because it's usually lean). maybe try not going as deep?

sounds like you nicked a blood vessel. it's usually just blood that comes out. it happens, but it's pretty obvious when your injectable is mixed with the stuff coming out.
Thanks man.. yeah your prob right regarding the blood, it really wasn't much of anything but I'm just being crazy since it's my first time.

I'm doing 2x a week already, I really didn't want to go 3x or EOD but maybe have to give it a shot.. I'd like to stay away from an AI if I possibly could. Realistically if I need it for the blast I can live with that, but I don't want to be running it for the rest of my life with my TRT. Fortunately aside from the blood work showing it, I have zero high E sides whatsoever and have been feeling great.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man.. yeah your prob right regarding the blood, it really wasn't much of anything but I'm just being crazy since it's my first time.

I'm doing 2x a week already, I really didn't want to go 3x or EOD but maybe have to give it a shot.. I'd like to stay away from an AI if I possibly could. Realistically if I need it for the blast I can live with that, but I don't want to be running it for the rest of my life with my TRT. Fortunately aside from the blood work showing it, I have zero high E sides whatsoever and have been feeling great.
EOD isn't so bad but you'll definitely need to pin more locations than delts

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
and someone who knows more than me will probably respond too, just wait for it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1in needle for delts is perfect, most people want a half inch because it's a low fat area but the truth is they're still not lean enough for a 1/2in, also if your worried about gear leaking out then you want a longer needle because the longer the needle, the deeper into the muscle you're injecting your gear and the less likely it will be something leaks out.

"Ideal" needle length for the large majority of people is going to be 1.5in for glutes and 1in for pretty much everywhere else.

As for the blood, it's nothing. It happens from time to time and sometimes you might get a bruise there afterwards other times you won't. But you don't need to worry about gear leaking out through it. If any came out it would be so minuscule it wouldn't even matter

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For estrogen, I don't use a ai without symptoms. Meaning I don't care if my estrogen is elevated if there's no negative side effects. But if your dead set on using it, 12ish hours post injection is a good practice.

Take your shot in the morning when you wake up, take your ai with dinner or after dinner.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For estrogen, I don't use a ai without symptoms. Meaning I don't care if my estrogen is elevated if there's no negative side effects. But if your dead set on using it, 12ish hours post injection is a good practice.

Take your shot in the morning when you wake up, take your ai with dinner or after dinner.
Awesome thanks man! I was going to attempt glutes but only have 1" so I guess I'll stick to delts. I do my trt subq in my stomach, but that's only .4ml. I'm doing .7mls right now for my blast (using some trt test which is 200mg/ml and some UGL test which is 250mg/ml). From what I understand is .7ml is probably too much for subq, correct?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome thanks man! I was going to attempt glutes but only have 1" so I guess I'll stick to delts. I do my trt subq in my stomach, but that's only .4ml. I'm doing .7mls right now for my blast (using some trt test which is 200mg/ml and some UGL test which is 250mg/ml). From what I understand is .7ml is probably too much for subq, correct?
You can still use a 1in in the glute, worst case scenario the shot just goes sub q in your glute 🤷 it will still do its job, you just might get a little lump on your ass cheek lol

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can still use a 1in in the glute, worst case scenario the shot just goes sub q in your glute 🤷 it will still do its job, you just might get a little lump on your ass cheek lol
Good to know.. I'm still working on getting over the anxiety of making sure I do all these shots in the right place.. been good on delts so far because I practiced with some of my TRT shots in the delt before I started my blast, but haven't attempted glutes yet.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do subq for my TRT (200mg = 1ml 1x week) but do my blasts IM, I would recommend doing IM for any more shots than 1x a week, regardless of volume. For the AI I agree with Smont, do shot in morning and AI at night. I use AI on my TRT as needed, it’s not as bad as you make it out to be.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good to know.. I'm still working on getting over the anxiety of making sure I do all these shots in the right place.. been good on delts so far because I practiced with some of my TRT shots in the delt before I started my blast, but haven't attempted glutes yet.
Typically glutes are the most forgiving or most room for error. That red dot is your bullseye but typically that whole area is safe and
Screenshot_20220108-181504~2.png
good to go

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I started my cycle, only 2 pins in but everything is good so far, no bad gear reactions or anything. My question is I'm 2 doses into aromasin, 12.5mg ~12 hrs after my pin, and I *think* it's absolutely tearing my stomach up.. in the bathroom all day, bloated.. anyone else get this with aromasin? I know it's listed as a side effect of it, was just not sure how common/uncommon. I may have to switch to my pharma arimidex to see if the aromasin is the issue.

Anavarsity8822

Awards
Hey guys- had a thread about starting my first blast and got some great feedback. I've been on 160mg test c split 2x a week for TRT for about 18 months now. Got my blood work results yesterday and everything was good except for my estrogen being a little high. I haven't needed an AI in the first 18 months, but my blood work shows my E has been very slowly creeping up.

Did my first shot of my blast this morning, I'm doubling my TRT dose so running 320mg/week split 2x for 12 weeks, and the last 6 weeks I'm going to run Tbol at 50mg/day.

Did my first delt shot this morning, have a little PIP but nothing crazy, 1" 25g pin. First dumb question is, I had a small amount of blood and I would assume oil leakage when I removed the needle. This is fine right? Any way to stop it? I know the Z-track method but obviously can't do it myself on my delt.

Second question, since my E was already a little elevated on TRT, I'm going to start with 12.5mg aromasin 2x a week. Should I take it with my shot, 12 hrs later, next day? My aromasin is UGL from a trusted source, but I also have pharma anastrazole from my doc which I haven't used yet. Stick with the aromasin?

Thanks in advance guys.
Are you doing bloodwork yourself or with the help of a doc?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Daily injections with a slin pin is how I control my estrogen and other side effects like acne. My levels stay pretty stable this way.

Also next to no pip.

20mg a day.

I didn't like the idea at first (only been on trt over a year). I just make it part of my morning routine. I keep lots of prefilleds on hand. Before I tried 2x or 3x and dealt with backne and cists. I get a random pimple on the back here and there now. It's made a big difference and feel the same every day.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to give you all an update.. I'm about 6 weeks in, 350mg test C/ week and I couldn't wait on the TBol so I'm about a 1.5 weeks in, only running 25mg a day so far. I'd like to see if I can run the Tbol the rest of the cycle, so I'm going to keep it at 25mg and then bump to 50mg for the last 3-4 weeks.

So far I'm up about 8-9lbs, sitting around 218-220 first thing in the morning, visually looking like the same body fat or slightly less, with major improvements in my arms, shoulders and upper legs especially. Strength is steadily going up, nothing insane but definitely increasing faster than normal.

The Tbol definitely kicked in around Wednesday this week, started to feel the back pumps which aren't debilitating yet but definitely noticeable. Also, the general pump during my workout has been insane, couldn't even reach my back to wash it in the shower post workout yesterday because of my arm pump.

Libido is through the roof and I'm rock solid whenever I want to be (and sometimes when I don't want to be.)

I'm using 12.5mg aromasin ~12hrs after my injections twice a week. I jumped the gun on the aromasin and started it to early and crashed my estrogen, but I skipped a week of it and then started back at 6.25mg twice a week, and then once the test fully kicked in I went back up to 12.5mg 2x/week and libido/joints and everything else estrogen related feels perfect right now.

I know 350 test and 25mg tbol is a really light blast, but so far I'm getting exactly what I wanted out if it which is a slow recomp, definitely adding some size, good fullness and a raging libido and overall feeling good. Only negative so far is acid reflux which was to be expected with the oral. I'll keep you all posted.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what do you mean by "prefilleds"?

full syringes that aren't gonna be used for a day? isn't that bad?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys just figured I'd throw in another update.. still on 350mg test c a week, and bumped the tbol up to 50mg a day about 3 weeks ago. I'm right around 12 weeks at this point, with about 7 weeks on tbol. I'm going to run the tbol one more week, and possibly up the test C to 500mg for another 4 weeks before I drop back to 160mg a week trt dose.

So far I'm up to around 228lbs from 212ish. Visually, shoulders, arms and traps have popped. Thicker overall, except body fat doesn't seem to have increased much if at all.

Strength is moving up nice and consistently. Previous best squat rep PR was 315 for 7, just hit 335 x 7 last week, which I'm really happy with being 6'1 with long skinny legs. Also hit 245 x 8 paused reps on bench, and finally broke the 185 barrier with 185 x 3 on standing strict press.

The only sides I've had so far has been been some terrible reflux which I expect to to away when I drop the tbol and insane pumps which sometimes are good and sometimes are debilitating.

Overall very happy with progress for my first blast, I'm learning alot, and definitely think my next blast will be test + maybe EQ, no more oral due to the reflux.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys just figured I'd throw in another update.. still on 350mg test c a week, and bumped the tbol up to 50mg a day about 3 weeks ago. I'm right around 12 weeks at this point, with about 7 weeks on tbol. I'm going to run the tbol one more week, and possibly up the test C to 500mg for another 4 weeks before I drop back to 160mg a week trt dose.

So far I'm up to around 228lbs from 212ish. Visually, shoulders, arms and traps have popped. Thicker overall, except body fat doesn't seem to have increased much if at all.

Strength is moving up nice and consistently. Previous best squat rep PR was 315 for 7, just hit 335 x 7 last week, which I'm really happy with being 6'1 with long skinny legs. Also hit 245 x 8 paused reps on bench, and finally broke the 185 barrier with 185 x 3 on standing strict press.

The only sides I've had so far has been been some terrible reflux which I expect to to away when I drop the tbol and insane pumps which sometimes are good and sometimes are debilitating.

Overall very happy with progress for my first blast, I'm learning alot, and definitely think my next blast will be test + maybe EQ, no more oral due to the reflux.
it might not work for everyone but pepsid is the best for stomach acid issues

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it might not work for everyone but pepsid is the best for stomach acid issues
It definitely works for my reflux, but I've narrowed it down and on days when I use pepcid even though I have no reflux, I've got major bloating/gas/general stomach discomfort.. I feel like it's weird that pepcid causes that but there definitely seems to be a link for me.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been pinning glutes mostly this cycle with some delts here and there, but today I decided to get a little wild and try a VG to see what the hype is all about. Well I definitely missed the mark on this one. Nicked my first vein so it bled a bunch when I pulled the needle, and now my entire left side and ass are dead. Guess I'll stick to regular glute and delt from now on lol.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys finally update. Finished the cycle last week, some good and some bad.

The good, I'm the strongest and biggest I've been and have put on very little fat. Went from about 212 to 227 give or take.

The bad.. thank God I dropped the tbol when I did, the last 4 weeks of my cycle my BP kept creeping up and was regularly 150/90 give or take. I don't typically have any problems with that. I dropped the tbol and started carditone, however it did little to nothing for me. I was going to push out the 500mg test/week until the end of April but I just dropped back to TRT (160mg/week) so that I can get my health back in check. Went to the doc last week and left on BP meds. Have bloodeork scheduled for tomorrow and I'm a little nervous what my lipids and HCT are going to look like. I'll update when I have results.

I'm glad I did my first blast and got to see how my body reacts. I think going forward, if I even attempt a blast again, I'm going to stay under 350mg test/week because I didn't seem to have any issues with that, but before I even debate possibly ever blasting again I need to get my health markers back where they should be. I'm also going to stay away from Tbol because I definitely think that's what shot my BP up, which I know is normal, but it didn't seem to come back down after dropping it which made me a little nervous.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It definitely works for my reflux, but I've narrowed it down and on days when I use pepcid even though I have no reflux, I've got major bloating/gas/general stomach discomfort.. I feel like it's weird that pepcid causes that but there definitely seems to be a link for me.
Pepcid reduces your reflux?