stupid question

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
so today has made 2 occasions i have set personal record lifts while in pct. i know im so misfortunate. ususally i dont really train for strength just for size i love the pump and usually train with fairly high volume. last cycle i did was ultradrol and pstanz i had decent results actually felt the most shutdown i have durring pct at first witch wasnt that much but today marks 2 weeks and one day of pct on my first excersize i managed to bench press 315 for 6 reps the most i have ever done. the cycle i did before that was trenazone and from what i can remember about 2 weeks into pct i deadlifted 500lbs another record. used a standard nolva pct for both. im curious y this is happening i know its not really important but is it possible that my natural test level are having a rebound effect about 2 weeks after being suppressed. because i also notice the past few days my skin is more oily than it was or maybee its all in my head lol

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
How much were u running the ultra drol and pstanz at?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I also had this horrible issue in pct after a mdrol pulse, I'm wondering the same thing..

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
ultra 12/12/12/12
pstanz0/0/300/300/300/300

but i bumped the pstanz to 400 iin the last week so it ended a little early

supernerd

Awards
I've noticed the same thing, not that I'm complaining at all. Nothing dramatic, but just a touch more than the end of cycle capability.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed the same thing, not that I'm complaining at all. Nothing dramatic, but just a touch more than the end of cycle capability.
yeah exactly nothing amazing but definately noticable. im surprised thais has happened to other ppl