Stupid question about Ralox

holyphuck2013

Awards
I see people recommend PRE but I can't their website. Can somebody help me out?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see people recommend PRE but I can't their website. Can somebody help me out?
how old are those posts that you are seeing ?
If im not mistaken they are closed down .. if im wrong im sorry

i dont think they are sponser here so cant help

off topic for ralox checkout > https://maresearchchems.net/

@Smont
@WesleyInman

can help you out with .. legit stuff.

holyphuck2013

Awards
how old are those posts that you are seeing ?
If im not mistaken they are closed down .. if im wrong im sorry

i dont think they are sponser here so cant help

off topic for ralox checkout > https://maresearchchems.net/

@Smont
@WesleyInman

can help you out with .. legit stuff.
Im just trying to find something legit to help with small gyno reversal. This stuff work well for that? I stumbled across ralox from more plates more dates.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im just trying to find something legit to help with small gyno reversal. This stuff work well for that? I stumbled across ralox from more plates more dates.
ive never personally taken it myself but have heard decent reviews on it

i think alot of factors go on gyno reversal .. sometimes it gets to a point its too late and only surgery can do

how long do you think u have had it for ?

Ive seen feedback on ralox that people have stayed for months and have seen 10+% reduction, again not a dr or no personal use just by feedback from others.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First and foremost, welcome to the forum. I do like your username.

Yes Ralox and Tamox aka Nolva both can help.

WES15 for 15% off at MA Research. We have lab tested options

Thank you @GQdaLEGEND for tagging us :)

holyphuck2013

Awards
Ive had it for quite awhile. I just figured its worth a shot since surgery will be expensive.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive had it for quite awhile. I just figured its worth a shot since surgery will be expensive.
Even old school Nolvadex aka tamoxifen can help alot

I have seen dozens of clients improve their gyno using even 20mgs Ed. Nolva or Ralox will always work, since they target estrogen in the Breast tissue, remember these are used to treat Breast Cancer. They will always work. To what degree is individual based,. I have seen guys remove 10% using a few months of Ralox or Nolva. I have seen others remove 50-100%.

Impossible to say how well it will work for you, but I have seen hundreds of guys over the years avoid surgery with Nolva and Ralox.

holyphuck2013

Awards
Do you guys have a protocol? MPMD said 60 mg ralox for 10 days, then 30mg after that until I start seeing results.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
MA Research Ralox is very solid. I’ve used it several times following gyno irritation from 19-nors, and always have at least one full bottle around just in case. For what it’s worth, I personally just use 50mg (so, 1ml) of this per day and it has always reduced swelling and irritation within a couple weeks or so. About half way through a bottle, I’ll drop down to 25mg per day (so, half an ml), and it’s worked for me.

holyphuck2013

Awards
MA Research Ralox is very solid. I’ve used it several times following gyno irritation from 19-nors, and always have at least one full bottle around just in case. For what it’s worth, I personally just use 50mg (so, 1ml) of this per day and it has always reduced swelling and irritation within a couple weeks or so. About half way through a bottle, I’ll drop down to 25mg per day (so, half an ml), and it’s worked for me.
Thank you! I went ahead and order nolvadex and ralox. Hopefully I can get it handled.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you guys have a protocol? MPMD said 60 mg ralox for 10 days, then 30mg after that until I start seeing results.
That may work, some guys need to go all the way up to 120mg a day, it's going to depend but how are you responding to it and how bad the gyno is.

My gyno is very minor, when I feel it starting to flare up on the rare occasion I do the same thing every time and this works for me. I'm not saying my way is right or the best or anything other then "this works for me".

When I feel it starting to bother me I start taking 12.5mg of exemestane for a week or so and then drop that and start 60mg ralox, do that for a week and then continue with 30 for anywhere from 2 more weeks to 6 more weeks. That's usually about the timeframe I notice it start to shrink and not feel sensitive any more.

I'm pretty sure mpmd took that protocol from someone else and it's not something he came up with or even used for that matter. I might be wrong but I don't think I am.

I've seen some ppl say they got good results from that mpmd protocol, I probably would too as it's similar to what I do. But I've also seen guys say they needed to use 120mg a day to shrink it. ( Think vigorous Steve has to do more then 120) go check his videos on raloxefine. I think he started with the mpmd one but needed more.

Once my issue goes away, if I start a cycle that has any kind of 19nor in it I start the ralox and use 30 a day as a preventative measure.

Again, no science or nothing here. It's just what I found useful for myself. I tried using as low as 15mg but it did nothing at that dose. I never tried more then 60 so I don't know if more would work better for me.

holyphuck2013

Awards
That may work, some guys need to go all the way up to 120mg a day, it's going to depend but how are you responding to it and how bad the gyno is.

My gyno is very minor, when I feel it starting to flare up on the rare occasion I do the same thing every time and this works for me. I'm not saying my way is right or the best or anything other then "this works for me".

When I feel it starting to bother me I start taking 12.5mg of exemestane for a week or so and then drop that and start 60mg ralox, do that for a week and then continue with 30 for anywhere from 2 more weeks to 6 more weeks. That's usually about the timeframe I notice it start to shrink and not feel sensitive any more.

I'm pretty sure mpmd took that protocol from someone else and it's not something he came up with or even used for that matter. I might be wrong but I don't think I am.

I've seen some ppl say they got good results from that mpmd protocol, I probably would too as it's similar to what I do. But I've also seen guys say they needed to use 120mg a day to shrink it. ( Think vigorous Steve has to do more then 120) go check his videos on raloxefine. I think he started with the mpmd one but needed more.

Once my issue goes away, if I start a cycle that has any kind of 19nor in it I start the ralox and use 30 a day as a preventative measure.

Again, no science or nothing here. It's just what I found useful for myself. I tried using as low as 15mg but it did nothing at that dose. I never tried more then 60 so I don't know if more would work better for me.
Thank you. I’ll try out the 60 and see how it feels. I assume I can put a dose in a small amount of water and down it? I’ve never used anything suspended in liquid.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you. I’ll try out the 60 and see how it feels. I assume I can put a dose in a small amount of water and down it? I’ve never used anything suspended in liquid.
Ya you can, I just draw it up in the dropper and drink it straight. The first it's not going to taste that great but you get kind of used to it and almost like it after a while lol. It's almost like acquiring a taste for booze. Nobody likes vodka the first time they try it lol

holyphuck2013

Awards
Ya you can, I just draw it up in the dropper and drink it straight. The first it's not going to taste that great but you get kind of used to it and almost like it after a while lol. It's almost like acquiring a taste for booze. Nobody likes vodka the first time they try it lol
Roger that. I placed my order, hopefully it’ll get here soon.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can’t do the ralox straight, so I just mix it with my fiber drink. Tamoxifen, on the other hand, I completely agree with what you’re saying. It’s kinda sweet and I start to look forward to it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can’t do the ralox straight, so I just mix it with my fiber drink. Tamoxifen, on the other hand, I completely agree with what you’re saying. It’s kinda sweet and I start to look forward to it.
I take them all straight, I just like to get it over with. The ralox is pretty tough tho. Im fine with it, but I can definitely see why someone else wouldn't be

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take them all straight, I just like to get it over with. The ralox is pretty tough tho. Im fine with it, but I can definitely see why someone else wouldn't be
Haha, nothing wrong with that at all. Bottom line is the stuff works. If it was proven that mixing ralox with something before drinking it made it less effective, I’d slam it straight in a heartbeat and my tastebuds would just have to deal with it.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I want some topical Ralox...I heard it exists

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I want some topical Ralox...I heard it exists
I wonder if a topical ralox would be better for gyno reduction. But first, what's the molecular weight of raloxefine, that's going to determine how well it would work in a TD solution, and then we gotta figure out what the bioavailability is. Just because something's in transdermal form doesn't make it better sometimes it makes it worse.

It just happened to know Theres a guy around here that probably has the answer for us.

@nostrum420

If anyone knows the answer to this question it's that guy 👆

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"Due to the extensive first-pass hepatic metabolism that involves glucuronide conjugation, the absolute oral bioavailability of raloxifene is about 2%."

It's less than 500 Dalton and highly lipophilic; I suspect TD would be superior.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
"Due to the extensive first-pass hepatic metabolism that involves glucuronide conjugation, the absolute oral bioavailability of raloxifene is about 2%."

Make some topical one Nostrum...should zap gyno

holyphuck2013

Awards
You could just shoot some in your ass….would be like, 100% absorption then. Lmao

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of ralox, had to crack mine open. On week 8 of a blast that includes NPP. Surprised it took this long to piss of my pea sized gyno, but I’ll take it I guess. Had to order another bottle to have my reserves on deck. Thanks for the discount code @Smont 🤘🤘. Missed the TD conversation, very interesting.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Speaking of ralox, had to crack mine open. On week 8 of a blast that includes NPP. Surprised it took this long to piss of my pea sized gyno, but I’ll take it I guess. Had to order another bottle to have my reserves on deck. Thanks for the discount code @Smont 🤘🤘. Missed the TD conversation, very interesting.
Yeah bro, I'm very interested in transdermal. I like the idea much more than taking a serm whenever I want to shrink mine

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro, I'm very interested in transdermal. I like the idea much more than taking a serm whenever I want to shrink mine
Agreed. I’m at a point where I really want to limit/reduce the amount of orally ingested compounds I’m taking. If a TD were as effective (although according to Nos above TD seems superior), I’d definitely try it out. Wonder if MA would consider it?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Agreed. I’m at a point where I really want to limit/reduce the amount of orally ingested compounds I’m taking. If a TD were as effective (although according to Nos above TD seems superior), I’d definitely try it out. Wonder if MA would consider it?
I've heard people talk about it along with topical Tamoxifen I believe...it may have been Derek from More Plates More Dates.

But I can't seem to find it anywhere

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It's less than 500 Dalton and highly lipophilic; I suspect TD would be superior.
So Bioperine should help then? That inhibits glucuronidation as I recall.