Stupid DMZ Question

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Assuming DMZ half life is somewhat long (I have no clue)
I woke up this morning wondering what results, if any, would occur if you took DMZ solely as PWO or every few days, or maybe 1-2 weeks on, 1-2 weeks off - if you would experience any gains or shut down. I don’t intend on doing this at all, as it seems like a waste of product personally but I just had the thought and wanted to see if anyone’s tried it or if it would even do anything worth trying.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried it with DMZ and other orals. My experience is temporary effects, glycogen storage, pumps etc but not long lasting gains. I'm inclined to run longer acting injectables, I feel that running orals here and there isn't worth the liver effects etc.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Assuming DMZ half life is somewhat long (I have no clue)
I woke up this morning wondering what results, if any, would occur if you took DMZ solely as PWO or every few days, or maybe 1-2 weeks on, 1-2 weeks off - if you would experience any gains or shut down. I don’t intend on doing this at all, as it seems like a waste of product personally but I just had the thought and wanted to see if anyone’s tried it or if it would even do anything worth trying.
I would never recommend that for anyone. Ever.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Funny enough I’ve seen ‘underground’ pre-workouts with dmz in them (sarms too)...Never thought that made any sense.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're describing what we used to call a "pulse cycle."

It's a thing of the past for a reason.
I think pulsing is a thing of the past only because designed steroids aren’t sold at every supplement shop like they used to be.