Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 2 / Dose 3 Still not much to report. Held “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX” under my tongue and in my mouth while I got ready for the gym (about 5 min) then swallowed.

Other supplements: 5g Creatine , 2 scoops Swolemate w/ 1 scoop PEAK O2 - Intra, and my normal vitamins. Multi, Krill Oil, Co-Q-10, psyllium husk.
Also 1.5 scoops of White flood about 30 min. pre.

My current Workout is an A/B split: Heavy low rep 5-7 / Lighter weight High Rep. 12-20

Workout lasted: 1.75 hrs.

Light Day: . Legs, Chest, Abs, Calves, Tris (just 4 sets of Tris) and hopefully some Wife Cardio.
Workout started out a little shakie, Felt a little weak at the start. after my 4 set of Hammer leg presses I as humming. set a PR on my Hex presses then halfway through my standing chest flys I started to fizzle out. workout took about 20 min longer than it should have. Gym wasn’t very crowded either.

Weight at end of workout 202.4 lb.

Cals 2537
Carbs 149
Fat 91
Protein 253g

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost two hours?? You're an animal!!

(old fcker)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 4 Dose 6 Held “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX” under my tongue and in my mouth while I got ready for the gym (about 5 min) then swallowed, too much product to just keep under the tongue. Has a lemon tastes that is surprisingly good! I was afraid it would taste like crap.

Other supplements: 5g Creatine , 2 scoops Swolemate w/ 1 scoop PEAK O2 - Intra, and my normal vitamins. Multi, Krill Oil, Co-Q-10, psyllium husk.

My current Workout is an A/B split: Heavy low rep 5-7 / Lighter weight High Rep. 12-20

Workout lasted: 1.25 hrs.
Heavy Day: Legs,Chest,Calves,Abs,Tri’s. Wife Cardio!
Workout was Great! I think this is staring to kick in. The view in the mirror is changing a little. Notice I look a little thinker without looking fatter. I think the libido is starting to improve a little (usually not a problem) my wife hasn’t asked me what I’m on yet. But it’s only been 6 doses.I have gotten a few small pimples on my back and shoulder. (Have to look hard to see them) this sometimes happens when I on a Natty booster.

Weight at end of workout: 202.1 lb. (Dropped a pound)
Cals 2858
Carbs 161
Fat 118
Protein 241g

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 4 Dose 6 Held “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX” under my tongue and in my mouth while I got ready for the gym (about 5 min) then swallowed, too much product to just keep under the tongue. Has a lemon tastes that is surprisingly good! I was afraid it would taste like crap.

Workout was Great! I think this is staring to kick in. The view in the mirror is changing a little. Notice I look a little thinker without looking fatter. I think the libido is starting to improve a little (usually not a problem) my wife hasn’t asked me what I’m on yet. But it’s only been 6 doses.I have gotten a few small pimples on my back and shoulder. (Have to look hard to see them) this sometimes happens when I on a Natty booster.

Cals 2858
Carbs 161
Fat 118
Protein 241g
nice:biggthumpup:

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cals 2858
Carbs 161
Fat 118
Protein 241g
Awesome man, it seems like the couple logs I've seen this stuff is legit.... Hard to find a good test booster that works I may have to pick this one up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haven't seen you in a while. Were you been lurking?
work is really hectic, but I have been following along...glad you are seeing results!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man, it seems like the coupor logs I've seen this stuff is legit.... Hard to find a good test booster that works I may have to pick this one up.
Still a little early but so far so good. all the signs of a good Natty booster is starting to show a little. When my wife starts telling me she needs a break I know it's kicking in full power.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good stuff! How many days is typical for a booster to start kicking in?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 5 Dose 8 Same dosing as before. Still not feeling that I want to bang all the time feeling! as stated before look a little fuller and a few small pimples. still only 8 doses in.

Heavy Day: Shoulders, Back, Abs, Calves, Bi's and Trapz. No cardio.

Workout was good! Nothing great. Gym was packed and had to change a few of my lifts. (I hate this on heavy day)

Weight at end of workout: 202.1 lb. (Unchanged) I Went to a cookout Tue. night and ate way too many desserts.
Cals 2158
Carbs 141
Fat 58
Protein 226g

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have too many problems with desserts. Now beer is a whole different story

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 5 Dose 8 Same dosing as before. Still not feeling that I want to bang all the time feeling! as stated before look a little fuller and a few small pimples. still only 8 doses in.

Workout was good! Nothing great. Gym was packed and had to change a few of my lifts. (I hate this on heavy day)

Weight at end of workout: 202.1 lb. (Unchanged) I Went to a cookout Tue. night and ate way too many desserts.
Cals 2158
Carbs 141
Fat 58
Protein 226g
I don't want to work
I want to bang on the drum all day

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m with you Studhorse on the desserts! They’ve always been a weakness!

Now as for beer- not so much but a margarita is another story! Lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have too many problems with desserts. Now beer is a whole different story
[video]https://youtu.be/jsMOth_XkZM[/video]

A little something for us all, even you @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=201345" target="_blank">love2liftkat</a></u>

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are really working it hard. Nice work thus far.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

A little something for us all, even you @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=201345" target="_blank">love2liftkat</a></u>
....wieners and wine

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Gotta love titties and beer

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm more a bourbon and butts guy.
I like my bourbon and butts too
Now, I'm trying to think of a song with bourbon and butts, and it sounds good to the dukes of hazard theme song, but I can't think of the rest of the words. But it's got to involve bourbon, butts, God, momma, and trains. Lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not on the “list” but in to support old guys!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cals 2158
Carbs 141
Fat 58
Protein 226g
I like the A/B or A/B/C split routines. I just started a girl on an A/B split a couple weeks ago. I told her she was going to hate me after the first week. After the first couple days, she said it was easy but I told her to stick with it as it is. At the end of the week, she said she was on strike because she was too sore. Lol!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m with you Studhorse on the desserts! They’ve always been a weakness!

Now as for beer- not so much but a margarita is another story! Lol
Now you sound like my wife except she doesn't eat sweets but she will put down some margaritas!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

A little something for us all, even you @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=201345" target="_blank">love2liftkat</a></u>
Love Rodney!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 6 Dose 9 Same dosing as before. Not feeling the increased labido yet. I am seeing some improvement in the mirror. Size is increasing a little more than most test boosters I have taken in the past. Frankly I'm surprised. Most test boosters only improve my mood and make me horny. I think this might be helping me put on a little extra muscle than I would without it. We shall see. Trying to think if something else could be causing this?
Diet and environmental factors have remained the same.

Workout lasted: 1.15 hrs.
Light Day: Legs, Chest, abs, Calves, Tris, Skipped cardio (had the grand daughter with me and she was ready to leave).

Workout was pretty good! . Gym was not crowded!

Weight at end of workout: 201.9 lb. (dropped a little)
Cals 2379
Carbs 118
Fat 98
Protein 216g

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now you sound like my wife except she doesn't eat sweets but she will put down some margaritas!
Margaritas only lead to good things...that is as long as there aren’t too many- otherwise you’re pretty much on you’re own right?!

Sounds like you’re having some good results so far...new muscle is always great!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Margaritas only lead to good things...that is as long as there aren’t too many- otherwise you’re pretty much on you’re own right?!

Sounds like you’re having some good results so far...new muscle is always great!
you are so correct! lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 6 Dose 9 Same dosing as before. Not feeling the increased labido yet. I am seeing some improvement in the mirror. Size is increasing a little more than most test boosters I have taken in the past. Frankly I'm surprised. Most test boosters only improve my mood and make me horny. I think this might be helping me put on a little extra muscle than I would without it. We shall see. Trying to think if something else could be causing this?
Diet and environmental factors have remained the same.

Workout lasted: 1.15 hrs.
Light Day: Legs, Chest, abs, Calves, Tris, Skipped cardio (had the grand daughter with me and she was ready to leave).

Workout was pretty good! . Gym was not crowded!

Weight at end of workout: 201.9 lb. (dropped a little)
Cals 2379
Carbs 118
Fat 98
Protein 216g
I think its most likely the dhea in my opinion. A lot of test boosters don't have it. Its like a jack of all trades hormone and as we get older our natural levels decline. Definitely can help to add some size and is beneficial over the age of 40.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Especially if you're way way over 40. Like some guys here are. Not naming any names or anything.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(@Studhorse is an old fcker)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its most likely the dhea in my opinion. A lot of test boosters don't have it. Its like a jack of all trades hormone and as we get older our natural levels decline. Definitely can help to add some size and is beneficial over the age of 40.
Might be. I have taken other test boosters with DHEA as well as sub DHEA in the past and didn't think it did much for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might be. I have taken other test boosters with DHEA as well as sub DHEA in the past and didn't think it did much for me.
if you are on trt, dhea is a good thing!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noodz Update: from Start 10-1 to Sat. 10-14
Dose 11 workout 7
10-1
Front 10-1.jpg

10-14
front 10-13-17.jpg

10-1
side 10-1.jpg

10-14
side 10-13-17.jpg

10-1
mm 10-1.jpg

10-14
MM 10-13-17.jpg

Lighting was different. I have lost a couple of pounds. Strength is continuing to rise. I however look bigger but fatter as well. I did have a few beers and Pizza Friday night before my Sat. am workout. Also my winter pasty is starting to kick in.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carb bloating from pizza and beer is there but that will go away with time. Looking good for a “senior lifter”!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Lighting was different. I have lost a couple of pounds. Strength is continuing to rise. I however look bigger but fatter as well. I did have a few beers and Pizza Friday night before my Sat. am workout. Also my winter pasty is starting to kick in.
Winter pasty....lmbfao! Looking solid and pumped!

Last edited:
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother! Once my daughters softball is over I turn back into white boy. Heck my wife mows the yard in her bikini top and short shorts and keeps her tan longer than me. (of course all the guys in the neighborhood are pecking out the curtin rubbing one off)!
Yes my wife mows the yard while I sit inside in the A/C.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother! Once my daughters softball is over I turn back into white boy. Heck my wife mows the yard in her bikini top and short shorts and keeps her tan longer than me. (of course all the guys in the neighborhood are pecking out the curtin rubbing one off)!
Yes my wife mows the yard while I sit inside in the A/C.
just a minor correction...all the guys in the neighborhood are PEEKING with their PECKERS out, lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Them guns are cocked, locked and loaded!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when will the grass be mowed again?? (asking for a friend)

Can see the changes coming already! Lookin good old man