• RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strongman Ian

Strongman Ian

Awards
Snap city is a bad thing, haha.

You're strong as hell my friend. I'm now going to attempt the 300lb per hand farmers next week. Lord help me.
Thanks! I've actually done 320/hand for 50. A 10 second pick with 370. I like farmers. Lol

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice bro. I entered a few at 205 a few years ago and did pretty well, but I'd place behind you. :)

Strongman Ian

Strongman Ian

Awards
Nice bro. I entered a few at 205 a few years ago and did pretty well, but I'd place behind you. :)
So did you compete as a 200 or 231?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So did you compete as a 200 or 231?
200. I was walking around 200-205 at the time. There are some strong mfers out there, as you evidently show us. I play rugby, train MMA, enter endurance events, and stay in shape for what ever comes my way. I train differently and learned that quickly in my few events, but the sportsmanship and cool attitude kept me coming back even knowing I had no chance.

Strongman Ian

Strongman Ian

Awards
200. I was walking around 200-205 at the time. There are some strong mfers out there, as you evidently show us. I play rugby, train MMA, enter endurance events, and stay in shape for what ever comes my way. I train differently and learned that quickly in my few events, but the sportsmanship and cool attitude kept me coming back even knowing I had no chance.
Ya it really is unlike any other sport, I feel. I'm amazed at the strength of some of these guys. I got my ass handed to me at my last contest in February. Haha. But that guy went on to take second overall at the Arnold's amateur world championship and is now in Finland competing at the World's Strongest Man 200's, so I don't feel so bad about it ;) Well congrats! My trainer is in Colorado actually. Originally from Scotland but came to the States this past January. Trains with Brian Shaw and his crew now.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the motivation sir. I ended up getting 305/hand for 75ft. I could have gone longer, but there's no way I was going to make a turn around, haha!

Good stuff in here.

Strongman Ian

Strongman Ian

Awards
Thank you for the motivation sir. I ended up getting 305/hand for 75ft. I could have gone longer, but there's no way I was going to make a turn around, haha!

Good stuff in here.
Wow that's awesome! Nice job man.

Strongman Ian

Strongman Ian

Awards
Stones shirtless... might be the only guy here building ab callouses. Killer stuff man.
Ha. Thanks. I go no sleeves/shirt when I'm feeling caveman.