Unanswered Strongest Test boosters

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
just finished running 2 bottles of M-test and wanna try something else what would yall recommend? i was looking into test1fy and alphamax but if anyone knows of something really strong let me know

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just finished running 2 bottles of M-test and wanna try something else what would yall recommend? i was looking into test1fy and alphamax but if anyone knows of something really strong let me know
Since you just used a Fadogia product....I would give that ingredient a break and mix things up a bit with your next choice. I think TEST1FY would be a great way to go, or K1NGS Blood. Other than those, Diesel Nutrition- Diesel Test Hardcore is fairly solid too.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a good experience with Alphamax. That would be my reccomendation

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are good but I would give a slight edge to alphamax.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for alphamax xt. Hard to beat it in my opinion.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Viron, Prolactrone and a nettle root extract.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
pine pollen tincture is worth trying.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Check out barlowes herbal elixers, lots of natty stuff there and his stuff is of great quality (or was).
I say boron, zinc, stinging nettle root tincture and d3. That and good diet and sleep should treat you just fine. Maybe some tongkat ali in the mix also?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PCT Assist is another with solid ingredients that I feel is under appreciated. There was a log up here not too long ago. Also another vote for test1fy because of the ancyclus pyrethrum I’m a big fan of

LvlUpStrength

Awards
I had a good experience with Alphamax. That would be my reccomendation
Any reason why alphamax is cheaper than the competitors? Seems to have a lot of ingredients.

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Both are good but I would give a slight edge to alphamax.

Its interesting. Last time I bought alphamax it was without mucuna(which is a better option for me). And instead of mucuna it has primavie. On Strong we see „older” label or i got some fanmade bottle :))?

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its interesting. Last time I bought alphamax it was without mucuna(which is a better option for me). And instead of mucuna it has primavie. On Strong we see „older” label or i got some fanmade bottle :))?
I’ll look into this and let you know which label is our current stock.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That’s the old label but we have the new formula. Boss is gonna update it today. Sorry for any confusion.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s the old label but we have the new formula. Boss is gonna update it today. Sorry for any confusion.
Mind sharing the new label?