Strongest Test Booster for PCT?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming off a long Sust cycle. Going to start PCT in a couple weeks. I want something more than just plain DAA.

Also, what is best time to start the test booster? Day 1? Or wait till the clomid is done?

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Clomid: 50/50
Creatine
Test booster

NewAgeMayan

Awards
OLs TEST1FY has comprehensive profile:

Id recommend running after clomi ends, or even at the end of PCT.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
How long was your cycle? How many mg/week? Were you running a SERM on cycle?

You don't need a "test booster" supplement.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Rebirth and bulbine, or Sup3r PCT which has both and DAA.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long was your cycle? How many mg/week? Were you running a SERM on cycle?

You don't need a "test booster" supplement.

12 wks. 500mg/wk. Yes I took 10mg Nolva 2-3x a week to negate flare-ups in the nipples.

I know I don't 'need' one. But I've done PCT's in the past with just nolva/clomid and nothing else. Honestly it feels like death. Recovery sucks. We all know that. But if a test booster can give just a bit more energy/libido/recovery, why not?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
12 wks. 500mg/wk. Yes I took 10mg Nolva 2-3x a week to negate flare-ups in the nipples.

I know I don't 'need' one. But I've done PCT's in the past with just nolva/clomid and nothing else. Honestly it feels like death. Recovery sucks. We all know that. But if a test booster can give just a bit more energy/libido/recovery, why not?
Your clomid should be run for 4 weeks in pct based off your cycle.

I've never used test boosters in Pct and I've always felt just fine.

Your PCT should look like what is constantly recommended. If you aren't recovered after 4 weeks than you can continue pct.
herbs and OTC pct products can be used, sure, but unless you are a TRT patient you should be utilizing clomid and nolva properly at the end of your cycles

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
otc test booster that works great in my opinion is blr viron.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your clomid should be run for 4 weeks in pct based off your cycle.

I've never used test boosters in Pct and I've always felt just fine.

Your PCT should look like what is constantly recommended. If you aren't recovered after 4 weeks than you can continue pct.
herbs and OTC pct products can be used, sure, but unless you are a TRT patient you should be utilizing clomid and nolva properly at the end of your cycles
Ok I can run the Clomid for 4 weeks.

Srs question tho... Why does it matter if I ran a Serm during cycle or not? Does that affect anything during PCT?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Ok I can run the Clomid for 4 weeks.

Srs question tho... Why does it matter if I ran a Serm during cycle or not? Does that affect anything during PCT?
The reason I asked about the SERM use on cycle was because when I saw your PCT dosages I thought you might have run out of pills from using your SERMs on cycle. There is no problem with it though, lots of people still run nolva at 20mg/day while on moderate cycles.

Your standard PCT dosages look like (these are not written in stone and can be modified as needed, or as bloodwork dictates) :

Clomid - 100/100/50/50 or 50/50/25/25
and/or
Nolva - 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10

There are benefits to combining the 2 above SERMs during PCT but there's lots of people on this board who think you'll recover just as well using one. So... like everything else when it comes to drugs, you decide what you want to do and bloodwork and side effects should direct your path. Some people get really emotional taking clomid so they try to avoid it. To each their own at the end of the day. You should be good to finish your PCT with your Nolva as is and Clomid at 50/50/25/25

IF you're going to take a test booster (every rep on this board jerks off all over threads when people ask about supplements or anything else they can sell) than take it after your Clomid/Nolva PCT... that way you'll have a better idea of if it's doing anything for you or not. It's so hard to REALLY tell though because the body is either going to recover or not anyway... regardless of taking anything or not

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out the Get Diesel line up !!!!!!!!!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank goodness someone already said CLOMID IS YOUR BEST TEST BOOSTER IN PCT!!! Everything else is fluff. OP dave39 has some good advice.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank goodness someone already said CLOMID IS YOUR BEST TEST BOOSTER IN PCT!!! Everything else is fluff. OP dave39 has some good advice.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The otc test boosters are fine, but if you have Clomid in one hand and the otc in the other, there is no question. Clomid 4-6 weeks is how you boost your test. 2 weeks is selling yourself way short. The game in pct is not just boosting test, it's keeping gains. Don't F around

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The otc test boosters are fine, but if you have Clomid in one hand and the otc in the other, there is no question. Clomid 4-6 weeks is how you boost your test. 2 weeks is selling yourself way short. The game in pct is not just boosting test, it's keeping gains. Don't F around
I would defer to 6 weeks with clomid too.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Alphamax XT to run along your SERM. It provides estrogen and cortisol control, helps promote lean mass, and boosts free test. It's a great all in one product to compliment the rest of your pct.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all.
Im gonna run the clomid for 4 weeks. Nolva also.

What about an AI while on PCT?
Im still considering running the otc test booster either concurrently or, more likely, once the clomid ends.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all.

Im still considering running the otc test booster either concurrently or, more likely, once the clomid ends.
No need for an AI during pct, your Nolva will keep estrogen in check

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all.

An AI doesn't hurt, but is not needed. AlphaMax XT, in addition to the 3,4-Divanill at 1400mg/day, 300mg Tongkat ali standardized for 2% eurycomanone and 10mg Boron Citrate, which is an amazing combo for free testosterone, also includes a fully dosed AI. In addition, ashwagandha will also control cortisol and is amazing for reducing stress and anxiety.

http://www.ergo-log.com/ashwagandha-strength-lean-body-mass-fat-percentage.html

AlphaMax XT is an open label and is more than just a testbooster, it will have you covered from ALL angles when also using a SERM.

performax-alphamax-xt-label.jpg

Lovemia

Awards
How long do you feel the bad recovery symptoms for and which were the ones you mainly refer to?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you referring to pct? Mine usually last about a month and I start feeling normal again. I use enclomiphene, m test, reduce xt, and rebirth for 8 weeks after I stop my serm.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you ever seen the neugenix commercials? Yoou can get a free bottle of that **** and I'm sure it works just as good as anything else recommended here

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The nugenix is **** and goes for $60 a pop at vitamin shoppe. Sells like hot cakes too hahaha