Unanswered Strongest PWO you've taken recently?

childishpengu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not interested in the opinions of those who have sponsorship with different stores and brands. I want to see what AnabolicMinds thinks is the strongest preworkout that is somewhat available on the market still.

I would say that Charged AF from Steel Supplements or Savage AF by Dynamic Evolution would be the strongest I've had recently.

I collect preworkout, so this is an interesting topic for me. If you've got any suggestions, you're talking to someone who thinks that Arez Titanium is medium, so I'm curious what your suggestions are. If you're familiar with any that are spiked, other than Excelsior or Hydrazine, let me know.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Psychotic Red top hits pretty hard. So does CANNIBAL FEROX

JJ_ST1N

Awards
I’ve tried Charged AF, really didn’t hit me too hard or anything like that. Also, Arez Titanium, every time I’ve taken it. I just don’t feel too much, like my energy just stays the same.

I still have Mesomorph that has DMAA left over, almost a whole tub. Only take very seldom. I think that’s the best one I’ve ever taken.

As of late, I really like Superhuman. It’s been a solid pwo!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Letherfaze from Aggressive Labz
Irate from Juggernaut Nutrition(DMAA version)
Wild from Juggernaut Nutrition
Assassin from Apollon Nutrition

These are the few I have tried and are pretty good

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t do too much experimentation in this PWO category, as I don’t see the need to. If I am going for stimulant potency along with a comprehensive formula (why settle for less), OL RE1GN/IAS BM is a no brainer in my book. As we know, it’s availability is now getting rather limited..

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m a stim junky too and currently using arez titanium, bought it to try it. It’s ok for a few days then your body gets used to it, also have reign too, same thing. Can’t take anything with dmaa as I randomly get drug tested and can pop a false positive. I wish I could find something that I don’t build tolerance too so fast. So in for more info

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Letherfaze from Aggressive Labz
Irate from Juggernaut Nutrition(DMAA version)
Wild from Juggernaut Nutrition
Assassin from Apollon Nutrition

These are the few I have tried and are pretty good
Letherfaze looks kinda sketchy, I haven’t tried it. I do like the Juggernaut ones. Assassin didn’t do nearly as well for me as it should, I do a scoop and half usually. Taste is brutal also.

Team Muscleforce Defiant Unleashed has treated me pretty well. Flavor is pretty good too.

I tried the new reformulated centurion labz rage. It’s pretty good, but not as good as I expected based on the label.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say seismic surge or wild thing have been the strongest pre workouts i've had recently.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CNP Cannibal Ferox as well as the EU version are both heavy hitting preworkouts.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Letherfaze looks kinda sketchy, I haven’t tried it. I do like the Juggernaut ones. Assassin didn’t do nearly as well for me as it should, I do a scoop and half usually. Taste is brutal also.

Team Muscleforce Defiant Unleashed has treated me pretty well. Flavor is pretty good too.

I tried the new reformulated centurion labz rage. It’s pretty good, but not as good as I expected based on the label.
The new Assassin is 600mf caffeine and 300mg DMHA. How can it not hit you.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The new Assassin is 600mf caffeine and 300mg DMHA. How can it not hit you.
Not sure if I got a bad batch possibly. I’m well aware of what’s on the label, but it just doesn’t compare to some others I use. I typically stick to 500mg caffeine and under.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not interested in the opinions of those who have sponsorship with different stores and brands. I want to see what AnabolicMinds thinks is the strongest preworkout that is somewhat available on the market still.

I would say that Charged AF from Steel Supplements or Savage AF by Dynamic Evolution would be the strongest I've had recently.

I collect preworkout, so this is an interesting topic for me. If you've got any suggestions, you're talking to someone who thinks that Arez Titanium is medium, so I'm curious what your suggestions are. If you're familiar with any that are spiked, other than Excelsior or Hydrazine, let me know.
I'am going to bed at 10pm every day and sleeping around 10:30pm.
I took a half scoop of Excelsior at 3pm yesterday and the clock is now 25 min past midnight and still not tired.
And yes, I've used stims for years. Haha.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if I got a bad batch possibly. I’m well aware of what’s on the label, but it just doesn’t compare to some others I use. I typically stick to 500mg caffeine and under.
I did half a scoop and it hit me well. I am wuss to try full scoop though.. lol

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I get you, first preworkout to make me nervous in a long time! I weighed out the scoops and everything, worked from 90% of a scoop up to 1.5 scoops over time. Doesn’t give me much kick. Not bad though. I got one from the intro sale, I may try a newer one at some point to see if it’s any better.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I get you, first preworkout to make me nervous in a long time! I weighed out the scoops and everything, worked from 90% of a scoop up to 1.5 scoops over time. Doesn’t give me much kick. Not bad though. I got one from the intro sale, I may try a newer one at some point to see if it’s any better.

childishpengu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got into preworkouts in the middle of 2018 and so I had some catching up to do. Using ebay and some international retailers, these are the preworkouts I have as of now.

I've taken:

Original APS Mesomorph
Original Jack3d
Defiant Unleashed
Wild
Charged AF
Savage AF
Arez White (Potentially spiked, fucking insane tunnel vision I can't describe)
Arez Titanium
Mega Arez
Man Sports Game day (THIS **** WAS ABSOLUTELY SPIKED, insane)
OL Reign
God of War Red
ESP with Methyl Pentane Citrate Hcl (Amp Citrate)
ESP
ESP Extreme
Noxipro
Old Jack w/ DMAA

The standouts would have to be Man Sports Game Day and Ntel Nutra Arez White as they're stronger than literally anything I've ever tried. Old Jack has something other than DMAA in it, it feels too euphoric. The game day isn't the one with dendrobium but the one with cybidium goergii and dmha.

The ones that I would like to try are:

Dust Extreme with DMAA
Wicked with DMAA
Original Cannibal Ferox
Excelsior
Hydrazine
Aggressive Labz original Craze clone

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got into preworkouts in the middle of 2018 and so I had some catching up to do. Using ebay and some international retailers, these are the preworkouts I have as of now.

I've taken:

Original APS Mesomorph
Original Jack3d
Defiant Unleashed
Wild
Charged AF
Savage AF
Arez White (Potentially spiked, fucking insane tunnel vision I can't describe)
Arez Titanium
Mega Arez
Man Sports Game day (THIS **** WAS ABSOLUTELY SPIKED, insane)
OL Reign
God of War Red
ESP with Methyl Pentane Citrate Hcl (Amp Citrate)
ESP
ESP Extreme
Noxipro
Old Jack w/ DMAA

The standouts would have to be Man Sports Game Day and Ntel Nutra Arez White as they're stronger than literally anything I've ever tried. Old Jack has something other than DMAA in it, it feels too euphoric. The game day isn't the one with dendrobium but the one with cybidium goergii and dmha.

The ones that I would like to try are:

Dust Extreme with DMAA
Wicked with DMAA
Original Cannibal Ferox
Excelsior
Hydrazine
Aggressive Labz original Craze clone
MAN sports Game Day was lab tested by a guy (I can’t think of his name now) who was trying to prove how dangerous supplements are by being spiked with illicit chemicals. Game Day came back clean. Trust me, it’s not spiked. I haven’t seen Aggressive Labz’s Craze clone, but considering it’s likely the original was spiked, this stuff will most likely either not be very good, or also spiked.