Strongest prohormones/ sarms on the market

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Hey guys recently recovered from an ACL year. Staring to get back into the gym. Dieted and have been lifting upper body and kept quite a good amount of muscle during my recovery.

I am looking for something to fully get back into it. Have been out of the scene for a few months. What are the best things available?

Thanks.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Stack with a good multivitamin.

In all seriousness I'm not sure. But plenty of logs to experiment with. Research and see which most fits you.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Some places still sell dmz, msten and alpha 1. Uk suppliers still have plenty of the old ones if you can find a site that ships internationally

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447466433.440151.jpg
this is my current physique as of yesterday. I have put on a little fat, but still think I can get away with starting up again pretty soon. Thanks for your advice though

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I would run test with Superdrol (try ordering from a UK retailer) as a kicker. If test isn't an option, pick up some Trest as a base.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
It's not pointless. It proves I'm at a reasonable body fat and muscle mass to actually consider using them. If you read my post clearly it states that I have been hitting upper body and have stayed very clean on my diet. I don't see it as a crutch at all, I see it as picking up where I left off. My legs are a little weaker but upper body is exactly the same strength. Therefore, it is like I made no progress from my injury, I did not "lose" any progress.
Thank you for your input, but I probably will not follow your advice.
I was just trying to find out what on the market was the best right now.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Check out these 8 week stacks by FFP: beast wolverine stack titan stack and vitiman x stack
I'm running the vitiman x stack and I've already put over 100lbs on my total in less than a month.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Just looked them up. Thanks for the info. What week are you on? And any negative sides to report?

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Just looked them up. Thanks for the info. What week are you on? And any negative sides to report?
just ending week 4 today. No negative sides, maybe a tad bit of bloating but that went away when I stopped eating a ****load of sodium lol.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
ebay has all of them still im gonna cycle super dmz 3.0 for christmas

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I have a dmz 2.0 bought from blackstone labs just before the ban, but I heard they were bunk. Would you guys suggest trying this before buying another? Or just trash it?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I have a dmz 2.0 bought from blackstone labs just before the ban, but I heard they were bunk. Would you guys suggest trying this before buying another? Or just trash it?
Is there a lot and exp date?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Unfortunately not, but it was purchased from their website