Strongest PH for 2020-2021

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Use to run OL PH back in the day and always had great results. I ran Icon One/UH and it produced a nice recomp. However, 3 of us are using that same stack again and just not getting the same results as our first time around 9 months ago.

I was wondering, what do you guys vote as the strongest non methylated PH for 2020-2021?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was thinking about giving Hi tech a shot.
Shop around as they are pretty high priced. Also do you want powder, pills or transdermals? Each is sold by a different company.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't hold back, drop your pearls of wisdom swami.
hi tech is a joke...im just sayin....
im taking brawn trena-v right now and i would bet its cheaper and stronger than anything hi-tech has...i mean they do have superdrol thats not superdrol lol

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Shop around as they are pretty high priced. Also do you want powder, pills or transdermals? Each is sold by a different company.
I like transdermal, but I'll roll with pills. Just looking for the best bang. This is not scientifically verified at all, but three of us are using Icon One and not getting the
[QUOTE="cheftepesh1, post: 6505358, member: 194330"

I like transdermal, but I'll roll with pills. Just looking for the best bang. This is not scientifically verified at all, but three of us are using Icon One and not getting the same results so I'm wondering if they changed their formula eeeh

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hexadrone….Find the correct isomer, it’s a non methyl steroid…

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like transdermal, but I'll roll with pills. Just looking for the best bang. This is not scientifically verified at all, but three of us are using Icon One and not getting the
[QUOTE="cheftepesh1, post: 6505358, member: 194330"

I like transdermal, but I'll roll with pills. Just looking for the best bang. This is not scientifically verified at all, but three of us are using Icon One and not getting the same results so I'm wondering if they changed their formula eeeh
If three different people are using the same product. They will have different results based on training diet and their bodies. Everyone reacts differently.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go to Powermyself look up Brawn and choose your poison.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apex has Dienogen which is supposed to be strong in comparison to andros. Maybe try that?
Yeah dienelone is by far the strongest non-methyl around on RC sites. A legitimate steroid. Pin a few hundred mg of dien ace/wk and if you don’t grow you should just quit lifting lol

Haven’t used transdermal version but heard 100mg/day is a solid solo td dose. I’ve heard 150/day is just too much.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
If three different people are using the same product. They will have different results based on training diet and their bodies. Everyone reacts differently.
Agree, I should have clarified. We are three people that did the identical run 9 months ago. Each with the same diet and workout as last time and all three of us experienced less results overall.

Not saying we should have identical results, but I'm pointing out that all three of us had diminishing results from the initial time we tried it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
🤷‍♂️ I’m just sayin’…experienced guys that I’ve learned from have been known to say “up the dose, bro”

If you ran an extra couple pumps and then threw in a 3ad or something, you’d probably get more out of this run.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought he was asking for something easy to get and stateside non methylated. Sorry for trying to help.
I looked this up and found this:

It's been banned since 2010, so I wouldn't even call it gray market, I would call it black market.

What's the correct isomer?

You know what??
If you could actually READ, You might be dangerous!

That is DIENEDIONE.
A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COMPOUND.

BUT IT ISN'T LOST ON ME WHAT YOU ATTEMPTED TO DO HERE.

BOLD MOVE FROM SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE ON THIS SITE ANYMORE.
I WON'T FORGET THIS, AND NEITHER WILL OTHERS ....

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know what??

That is DIENEDIONE.

Why can’t this dude just be permanently banned. He brings less than anything useful to conversation. In actuality he just misinforms people. This is the kind of thing that we don’t need here. Usually internet people don’t bother me but this dude is a cancer to the forum. Also, I refuse to believe he’s from Philly. Probably lives in Jersey and claims Philly. Douche bag. I hate him. End rant

Last edited:
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what??

That is DIENEDIONE.

I’ve never downvoted anyone, but he got one for that. What a sh!tty thing to try to do. Good for you to say what you did man.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know what??

That is DIENEDIONE.

Whoa, calm down cowboy. If I did that, it was an honest mistake. I typed in 17b-acetoxy-estra-4,9-Diene-3-one into Google and that's the first result that came up.

I did a search for "17b-acetoxy-estra-4,9-Diene-3-one" (in quotes) and came back with absolutely zero results. So, I'm assuming that's nomenclature for something.

So, my mistake, I apologize. I have nothing against Apex or any of your products. It truly was just an honest mistake on my part.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whoa, calm down cowboy. If I did that, it was an honest mistake. I typed in 17b-acetoxy-estra-4,9-Diene-3-one into Google and that's the first result that came up.

I did a search for "17b-acetoxy-estra-4,9-Diene-3-one" (in quotes) and came back with absolutely zero results. So, I'm assuming that's nomenclature for something.

So, my mistake, I apologize. I have nothing against Apex or any of your products. It truly was just an honest mistake on my part.
You just claimed on the open board that Apex-Alchemy was selling black market products.

No apology will suffice.

The END.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

you sure do have to apologize for your honest mistakes alot theses days smdh...

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
An honest mistake would've been (wrongly) thinking Apex was selling something they shouldn't be, and approaching them about it.
Not blasting false accusations on the open board.

(y)
He’s the same type of dude to start something but then when he was about to get hit it’s all “I’m sorry” “you know I was joking “
Gtfoh

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He’s the same type of dude to start something but then when he was about to get hit it’s all “I’m sorry” “you know I was joking “
Gtfoh
Yep

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

ive told you a million times to quit postin about **** you dont know about...a quick google search does NOT mean you are suddenly an expert on EVERYTHING! smdh bless your heart...

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just claimed on the open board that Apex-Alchemy was selling black market products.

No apology will suffice.

The END.
I see TONS of companies selling black market products on this forum. I had no idea you weren't one of those companies. All I can do is apologize. Google it yourself and you'll see what I found. I was under the impression Google would return results of the compound I was looking for. I was wrong.

If you're not willing to accept my sincere apology, then I don't know what to say. I can't go back and correct the mistake because my original post was deleted.

So again, I apologize to all of Apex and their reps, you personally, and Apex as a company.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i feel like that is as about as good as this situation will get. moving on. but TONS of companies selling BM ?? that makes no sense. there would be a lot of business getting in trouble. yet, i can literally count the companies who have gotten into trouble for selling illegal items on one hand. so, going forward i think you should try not to implicate companies are selling BM goods unless you have the facts strait.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i feel like that is as about as good as this situation will get. moving on. but TONS of companies selling BM ?? that makes no sense. there would be a lot of business getting in trouble. yet, i can literally count the companies who have gotten into trouble for selling illegal items on one hand. so, going forward i think you should try not to implicate companies are selling BM goods unless you have the facts strait.
I disagree with the last part. Don’t implicate ****. No one likes a snitch.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see TONS of companies selling black market products on this forum. I had no idea you weren't one of those companies. All I can do is apologize. Google it yourself and you'll see what I found. I was under the impression Google would return results of the compound I was looking for. I was wrong.

If you're not willing to accept my sincere apology, then I don't know what to say. I can't go back and correct the mistake because my original post was deleted.

So again, I apologize to all of Apex and their reps, you personally, and Apex as a company.
like i said...you know NOTHING....then you start googling ****...and cant comprehend what you are reading...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In today's day and age anyone with a keyboard and the ability to query anything is suddenly a self-appointed expert. The problem is they are not.

In my lifetime, I have come to expect that I will receive a more favorable result if I ask a question rather than to make an accusation.

The problem is that making an accusation, even one that is laughably flawed, can cast an undue shadow on the accused. That is unfair and places an undue burden on the accused to correct not only the self-appointed expert/accuser, but also anyone else who may have relied on the accusation.

So, I suggest asking questions if/when you are seeking information, rather than showing people that you do not know what you are talking about by making an unfounded accusation. Both parties will benefit, and one party avoids looking foolish.

One more idea - if we interacted with other people on the internet the way we would have interacted in person, these things would not happen because if one openly and wrongfully accused another of a wrongdoing in person, they would more than likely need to schedule a dentist appointment shortly hereafter.

Looking4gainzz

Looking4gainzz

Awards
In today's day and age anyone with a keyboard and the ability to query anything is suddenly a self-appointed expert. The problem is they are not.

In my lifetime, I have come to expect that I will receive a more favorable result if I ask a question rather than to make an accusation.

The problem is that making an accusation, even one that is laughably flawed, can cast an undue shadow on the accused. That is unfair and places an undue burden on the accused to correct not only the self-appointed expert/accuser, but also anyone else who may have relied on the accusation.

So, I suggest asking questions if/when you are seeking information, rather than showing people that you do not know what you are talking about by making an unfounded accusation. Both parties will benefit, and one party avoids looking foolish.

One more idea - if we interacted with other people on the internet the way we would have interacted in person, these things would not happen because if one openly and wrongfully accused another of a wrongdoing in person, they would more than likely need to schedule a dentist appointment shortly hereafter.
....GAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

46B46394-E032-4C81-BD2E-3E70E58A975A.gif