Strongest non methylated ph

Nez1878

Awards
Hi guys was wondering what the best non methlyated prohormone was in case of good solid mass i.e no water retention any advice would be appreciated unusually use 4 andro

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Max-LMG is considered a "wet" compound.
Although I've not used it (I GENERALLY stay away from Progestins).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I kinda wonder what ppl mean by strongest. I mean I get what there asking but stronger is not going to equate to building more muscle 99% of the time simply for the fact that there is only so much muscle you can build so fast.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No doubt I liked it a lot and forgot all about it. Definatley keep something like prami, caber, or mucana purlinss on hand. 150mgs a day it worked well. You can also get transdermal trest or injectable. Not a prohormone but you can buy it from research dealers.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is this still a 'supplements' sub-forum or has this been merged with the 'anabolics' sub forum?

Nez1878

Awards
No doubt I liked it a lot and forgot all about it. Definatley keep something like prami, caber, or mucana purlinss on hand. 150mgs a day it worked well. You can also get transdermal trest or injectable. Not a prohormone but you can buy it from research dealers.
You can buy max lmg as a prohormone so this isn't a prohormones more of a designer steroid

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
saw a round table recently were they talked about how people equate side effects with the strength of a hormone. maybe the question should be which one has the best effects on gains.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow really read up its methylated seems a good bet mate
It's not methylated, but it can come with a host of side effects.
It is also Very suppressive.

Read up on it, brother (but not on sites that sell it).

Nez1878

Awards
It's not methylated, but it can come with a host of side effects.
It is also Very suppressive.

Read up on it, brother (but not on sites that sell it).
Yes took it 9 years ago by iron labs lol was a fat cunt the and didn't take training as seriously as I do now I'll probably stick to the 1 4 andro or max lmg what u reckon mate

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes took it 9 years ago by iron labs lol was a fat cunt the and didn't take training as seriously as I do now I'll probably stick to the 1 4 andro or max lmg what u reckon mate
Well, everything has it's drawbacks, and it's upsides.

I personally stay away from Progestins, like Max-LMG, and Trenavar, because it can be harder to control some of the sides (especially for newer guys).

1/4 Andro is a very popular choice, but can be an Expensive run.

It can be difficult to find legitimate, properly dosed Anavar, but if you could get it, it would make a good run.
Very little sides, lots of benefits.
It is methylated, but pretty safe, IMO/IME.
It's one of my favorites.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I try not to tell a person what they "should" or "shouldn't" use, but I think Everyone should have all the information possible, before making decisions like these.

Studying is Very important.

... Also feel free to send me a message if you ever get stuck.

Nez1878

Awards
Appreciated mate I always reserach everything I put in my body anyway pal

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought M1T was the strongest I’ve ever done. Transforms you overnight, it’s that drastic. Tren acetate at 150 eod didn’t even compare….. well, maybe
I lost a bet on this, i thought if i posted m1t someone would say "rat poison" within at most 5 posts, more likely the next post. Would've bet my house on it, lucky i didn't