Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grab this amazing cycle support at a special discounted rate just in time for your next cycle 💪

Advanced Cycle Support by IronMag Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: ADVANCEDCYCLESUPPORT10

Protect yourself with Advanced Cycle Support - a complete cycle support containing a potent combo of ingredients for complete "On Cycle" Protection!

Your liver is working hard, IronMagLabs gives your liver the back up it needs with Milk Thistle and NAC, two well researched ingredients that help to detoxify and repair your liver.

Blood pressure spikes? Hawthorne Berry and Celery Seed are the perfect ingredients to support blood pressure and .. read more
Learn More >

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Welcome Gentlemen.

Word on the street is that there are lot of new developments in terms of products, ingredients, brands, and possibly big industry changes coming.

Strong Supplements is teaming up with industry insiders to bring you into the know as this forum is where the die hard fitness addicts live and breathe.

Keep an eye on this thread as the latest developments will be posted and discussed here. Feel free to ask any questions and our team will answer to the best of our ability.
Can we start lobbying against the misleading preworkout labeling that uses 40/20 serving listing? It's either 40 or 20, 99.9999% of the time the 40 serving is underdosed and sad which means it's only 20 servings in reality land.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we start lobbying against the misleading preworkout labeling that uses 40/20 serving listing? It's either 40 or 20, 99.9999% of the time the 40 serving is underdosed and sad which means it's only 20 servings in reality land.
I’m in agreement but it’s probably not gonna change :/ they want to cover “everyone” and make themselves look good at the same time. Just the standards these days for most pre’s

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m in agreement but it’s probably not gonna change :/ they want to cover “everyone” and make themselves look good at the same time. Just the standards these days for most pre’s
Yeah, honestly I refuse to buy any main stream preworkout anymore because of it. $50+ for a preworkout with 20 servings? Out of your mind. I buy Amazon specials for the flavor sometimes, but otherwise bulk supplements is my jam.

Dude, I saw a preworkout for $85 the other day... Who is buying this stuff?!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, honestly I refuse to buy any main stream preworkout anymore because of it. $50+ for a preworkout with 20 servings? Out of your mind. I buy Amazon specials for the flavor sometimes, but otherwise bulk supplements is my jam.

$85 is crazy

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
$85 is crazy
Definitely crazy. Almost as crazy as gas prices right now!

$85 bucks might be worth it if you found a tub of the original jack3d and it was all clumped together from being so old :LOL:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For $85, that tub better be spiked with something that lets you run through brick walls!
For reals. Or allows you to run to and from work to replace

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great time to pick up a bottle of R-Andro Shred with the upcoming Spring & Summer months ahead!
👇

R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements
GET 15% OFF
use code: RANDROSHRED15

Hard Rock Supplements presents yet another innovative formula to help you power through plateaus with lethal strength gains and muscle hardness to bring a fatal end to feeling fat and looking soft!

The R-Andro Shred formula helps to tackle the factors that been holding you back from getting the physique you desire by accelerating your metabolism and decreasing your estrogen - reducing your body's ability to store fat, while .. read more
Learn More >

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That post that you quoted is from 2017, and the person who made the post hasn't been active in 2-3 years

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I've seen this before, it does your workouts for you, after it's done it cooks your post workout meal while giving you a handjob
8==👊✊=(}

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That post that you quoted is from 2017, and the person who made the post hasn't been active in 2-3 years
Well consider me the boomer of the forum now I guess. It's been so long since I've used a forum haha by the time I realized what I was doing it was already done

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well consider me the boomer of the forum now I guess. It's been so long since I've used a forum haha by the time I realized what I was doing it was already done
Lol it happens. Glad to have you back around bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...surprisingly there are several of us boomers on this forum :geek:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im not a boomer, I just don't know how to use the internet thingy that good. Now get off my lawn!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im not a boomer, I just don't know how to use the internet thingy that good. Now get off my lawn!
thinking to get some goats to do my lawn this year, who knows what a gallon of gas will cost in a few months-eh?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thinking to get some goats to do my lawn this year, who knows what a gallon of gas will cost in a few months-eh?
Funny enough, when my cousin bought her house a few years back the property was overgrown and they rented some goats for a few weeks and the completely cleared it out lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I didn't even know that was a thing.

By the way, I just paid 5.29 or something like that for gas the other day🤮

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

from what i heard summer blend gas is more expensive to make, plus with more demand gas is always more expensive in summer months--- i look for at least another $2 increase this summer--so, $7.29!!!

can't even imagine what inflation will do to food prices-$22 a pound chicken?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

What state? I’m about 30 cents more in so cal atm

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great time to pick up a bottle of R-Andro Shred with the upcoming Spring & Summer months ahead!
👇

R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements

GET 15% OFF
use code: RANDROSHRED15

Hard Rock Supplements presents yet another innovative formula to help you power through plateaus with lethal strength gains and muscle hardness to bring a fatal end to feeling fat and looking soft!

The R-Andro Shred formula helps to tackle the factors that been holding you back from getting the physique you desire by accelerating your metabolism and decreasing your estrogen - reducing your body's ability to store fat, while .. read more

Learn More >
15% off a nice product by Hard Rock Supplements that yields results!

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Right? If I knew there was going to be a war I probably wouldn't have installed that big cam in my truck haha... I have to use premium now. If I did the e85 conversion I wanted I'd probably be crying right now

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androsterone is a nice preWO too, for someone just looking for an occasional boost for an intense session. Nice stuff
Yes sir! Kick things up a notch on those intense or heavy days for sure

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Androsterone is a nice preWO too, for someone just looking for an occasional boost for an intense session. Nice stuff
Completely agree! Definitely yields some nice results!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right? If I knew there was going to be a war I probably wouldn't have installed that big cam in my truck haha... I have to use premium now. If I did the e85 conversion I wanted I'd probably be crying right now
Big Cam - But It Sounds So Good !!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get a jumpstart on your spring & summer goals with REDUX by Hi Tech Pharma 👇

Redux by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
GET 10% OFF
use code: REDUX10

Get in the shape you desire with Redux by Hi Tech Pharma!

Redux is a potently dosed diet aid with 9 powerful ingredients designed to help you shed the weight fast!

This formula offers its users a solid boost in energy and an increase in metabolism as well as a reduction of appetite and .. read more
Learn More

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a jumpstart on your spring & summer goals with REDUX by Hi Tech Pharma

GET 10% OFF

Redux is a potently dosed diet aid with 9 powerful ingredients designed to help you shed the weight fast!

This formula offers its users a solid boost in energy and an increase in metabolism as well as a reduction of appetite and .. read more
Learn More
This looks like appetite suppressant for days! Definitely gonna have to pick some up

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get a jumpstart on your spring & summer goals with REDUX by Hi Tech Pharma 👇

GET 10% OFF

Learn More
Worth a try at 10% off!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Save 10% on one of our most comprehensive estrogen blocking formulas! 👇

Terminate by Hard Rock Supplements
GET 10% OFF
use code: TERMINATE10

Terminate's formula is second to none, by using effective ingredients at efficacious dosages, Terminate synergistically brings you the best in estro blocking on the market today!

Whether you are running a cycle and want to get estrogen in check or if you are looking for a stand alone estrogen blocker and.. read more
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save 10% on one of our most comprehensive estrogen blocking formulas!

GET 10% OFF

Terminate's formula is second to none, by using effective ingredients at efficacious dosages, Terminate synergistically brings you the best in estro blocking on the market today!

Whether you are running a cycle and want to get estrogen in check or if you are looking for a stand alone estrogen blocker and.. read more
Learn More >
Logs were great on this. Check it out!

TERMINATE by Hard Rock Supplements
https://anabolicminds.com/community/index.php?threads/TERMINATE-by-Hard-Rock-Supplements.324878/

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Save 10% on one of our most comprehensive estrogen blocking formulas! 👇

GET 10% OFF

Learn More >
Definitely check this one out if you're looking to cut. Like noted above, logs were all positive on this one with great results.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for a hard hitting pre to take your workouts to the next level?

Check out this awesome deal goin on for Mesomorph 👇

Mesomorph by APS Nutrition
GET 10% OFF
use code: MESOMORPH10

Mesomorph by APS Nutrition is the complete pre-workout that has earned the spot of the #1 ranked pre-workout on the market as it contains full clinical dosage amounts of ingredients that matter with NO unwanted fillers!

No fillers mean NO upset stomach, NO jitters, and NO crash.

Mesomorph will help you push beyond what you thought your limits were, and.. read more
Learn More

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Check out this awesome deal goin on for Mesomorph

GET 10% OFF

Mesomorph by APS Nutrition is the complete pre-workout that has earned the spot of the #1 ranked pre-workout on the market as it contains full clinical dosage amounts of ingredients that matter with NO unwanted fillers!

Mesomorph will help you push beyond what you thought your limits were, and.. read more
Learn More
This hits very close to the original… that 2-amino and “geranium” feel good for sure

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Check out this awesome deal goin on for Mesomorph 👇

GET 10% OFF

Learn More
Definitely one of my fav pre workouts on the market to date!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out this awesome deal on our highest ranking cycle support 👇

ProteX by Vital Alchemy
GET 10% OFF
use code: PROTEX10

Protex contains a unique combination of specifically dosed ingredients used in Chinese and European natural medicines to improve liver function, blood pressure, cholesterol, and acne.
Each ingredient is sourced and selected for the purpose of protecting the body's vital organs against the negative side effects of strenuous training.

Protex is a complete liver therapy, detoxification and regeneration formula.
Best if taken with any Prohormone for Liver support and... read more
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protect those organs! Way more important than the gains

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone else get really hungry about a half hour after eating a apple---no smart alecs not talking about a phone 😊

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YES!!! I thought I was the only person this happened to, I've never understood it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out this awesome deal on our highest ranking cycle support 👇

ProteX by Vital Alchemy

GET 10% OFF
use code: PROTEX10

Protex contains a unique combination of specifically dosed ingredients used in Chinese and European natural medicines to improve liver function, blood pressure, cholesterol, and acne.
Each ingredient is sourced and selected for the purpose of protecting the body's vital organs against the negative side effects of strenuous training.

Protex is a complete liver therapy, detoxification and regeneration formula.
Best if taken with any Prohormone for Liver support and... read more

Learn More >
10% off! Definitely a good time to stock up on a support product.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out this amazing launch special we have going on right now fellas! 👇

Youth GH by Vital Alchemy
GET 40% OFF
use code: IAMCOLOSSAL40

The newest natural anabolic, Colossal Muscle by Rock Hard Supplements is here and touts two exciting and effective ingredients. One of the ingredients was involved in a 10 week study that showed significant increases in muscle mass and strength among those involved in the trial. To date, no one other supplement company has combined these two ingredients, with these doses anywhere! With Colossal Muscle, you will build muscle, increase your strength, increase your endurance, and...

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of this sale

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of this sale
Take advantage! You're not going to see a discount this large on the product anytime soon after this sale ends.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or is that Route tracking really annoying to use?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just me or is that Route tracking really annoying to use?
Which one are you talking about? Signing on to see updates?