LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just got my 3 bottles of True Shred...along with some other goodies!

Trying the new Massacre as well, and am going to start up good ol’ Invictus again..

Gotta get in some kind of shape over here!
Nice! Well those three products you mentioned definitely help you get in shape!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulbine by SNS
GET 10% OFF
use code: BULBINE10

That's one small step for man, and one Giant Leap for Testosterone!

A 347% leap is what we are talking about!

Bumping up your test and chopping down your estrogen promotes both anabolic and androgenic activity to help increase lean muscle mass, muscle hardness, strength, and your libido!
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All these years and I’ve never used bulbine solo. Might need to give it a whirl.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Bulbine by SNS

GET 10% OFF
use code: BULBINE10

That's one small step for man, and one Giant Leap for Testosterone!

A 347% leap is what we are talking about!

Bumping up your test and chopping down your estrogen promotes both anabolic and androgenic activity to help increase lean muscle mass, muscle hardness, strength, and your libido!​

Learn More >
Definitely a product to look into for a little t boost!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ThermoAmp by Iconic Formulations
GET 10% OFF
use code: THERMOAMP10

What if I told you, you don't have to be stimmed out to lose weight, sweat and reduce your appetite? ThermoAmp by Iconic Formulations is the new non stim weight loss solution that will...read more
Learn More >

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ThermoAmp by Iconic Formulations
GET 10% OFF
use code: THERMOAMP10

What if I told you, you don't have to be stimmed out to lose weight, sweat and reduce your appetite? ThermoAmp by Iconic Formulations is the new non stim weight loss solution that will...read more
Learn More >
Great product here by Iconic with a lot of positive reviews. Pick it up now while it's at a discount!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 trademark ingredients in one product that will torch the fat. Forslean, mitoburn, and caloriburn will bring the

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out this awesome deal on K1ngs Blood by Olympus Labs fellas...

K1ngs Blood by Olympus Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: K1NGSBLOOD10

A Supplement Fit For A King! The next evolution in virility and vitality optimization is here with K1ngs Blood! E

Olympus Labs in its usual style, continues to outperform the competition to bring you the most innovative and effective supplement not just for supporting testosterone levels, but to also enhance exercise performance, boost libido and supercharge that “alpha” feeling when you need it most... read more

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great for pct or for anyone looking for a huge libido boost. A lot of trademarked ingredients at efficacious dosages. Definitely worth trying if you haven’t done so yet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agree with above! Great chance to pick up a bottle or two :)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great for pct or for anyone looking for a huge libido boost. A lot of trademarked ingredients at efficacious dosages. Definitely worth trying if you haven’t done so yet.
Let's pop some Kings bloods and issue tickets with raging mega-huge boners
8B19586B-E256-4081-97C5-D9BC10E5F950-39078-00002151EB00A15C.jpg

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The perfect addition to a cutting stack!

Ab-Solved by Xtreme Performance Gels
GET 10% OFF
use code: ABSOLVED10

Want to show off your abs underneath your belly fat? XPG's has got the answer! Introducing Ab-Solved by Xtreme Performance Gels.

This topical gel helps to target...read more
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

GET 10% OFF

Want to show off your abs underneath your belly fat? XPG's has got the answer! Introducing Ab-Solved by Xtreme Performance Gels.

Learn More >
Formula on this is straight . I know some aren’t a fan of topical “spot reduction” but bringing more heat to areas with fat can help bring them into the blood stream and target/burn those rough areas. Definitely great for this time of year

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

GET 10% OFF

Learn More >
10% off. Great time to pick up a bottle and try it out for yourself.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am skeptical about spot reduction.................

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long do orders typically take to ship out? I placed an order Monday morning and it still is in processing. No big deal, just thought it would've shipped by now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is the product that was recommended to use for a homemade Helios if you have your own liquid Clen to add, now that Evomuse topicals are gone.
I got clen, should I be the Guinea Pig ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long do orders typically take to ship out? I placed an order Monday morning and it still is in processing. No big deal, just thought it would've shipped by now.
Should be shipped already for sure. Best bet would be to use the live chat for the quickest response but you can PM me too if you want and I’ll look into it. What did you grab?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sure would make things simpler if strong would update olympus labs page....most of those items have been dc'ed for a really long time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got clen, should I be the Guinea Pig ?
I know that it seemed to work for me with a different td, and that that Ab-Solved comes HIGHLY recommended by other manufacturers even. I would be buying some, but I am basically moving into a year long slow bulk to try to get bigger and stronger than ever...so I have to live vicariously through you here.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that it seemed to work for me with a different td, and that that Ab-Solved comes HIGHLY recommended by other manufacturers even. I would be buying some, but I am basically moving into a year long slow bulk to try to get bigger and stronger than ever...so I have to live vicariously through you here.
Lol I’m still cutting but I might still live vicariously through rocket too hahaha

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should be shipped already for sure. Best bet would be to use the live chat for the quickest response but you can PM me too if you want and I’ll look into it. What did you grab?
Han Swolo. Which was in stock when I ordered but now out of stock. My card was charged.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Han Swolo. Which was in stock when I ordered but now out of stock. My card was charged.
Send me a message and I’ll get you squared away. How is that btw? Still haven’t gotten around to trying it. Is this your first go with it?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe you got the last one ............

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GET 10% OFF

Learn More >
This is such a great topical fat loss .. I think it’s time to get on it again.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Send me a message and I’ll get you squared away. How is that btw? Still haven’t gotten around to trying it. Is this your first go with it?
imo swolo:
I don't really notice it until I warm up (subtle?)
Lasts a really long time

I'll do swolo in the morning and if I end up lifting again at night I'll do a normal no2 booster (FAF) but swolo is still working

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
imo swolo:
I don't really notice it until I warm up (subtle?)
Lasts a really long time

I'll do swolo in the morning and if I end up lifting again at night I'll do a normal no2 booster (FAF) but swolo is still working
Appreciate the feedback bro. Sounds good for sure and I’ll give it a go here shortly.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I know we had talked about training programs earlier in the year (or last year) but I finally made the jump to a 6 day PPL program I found put out by the online coach and it’s been great. Only about 3 weeks in but already notice a big difference. Body composition is obviously changing slowly but just my motivation, soreness, etc has pushed me. Probably one of the best decisions I’ve made in a while in terms of training. If you’re in a rut or stuck you might just want to switch up your program. What types of splits has everyone been running lately?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Currently my training plan is a 9 day workout plan. I'll do 4 days (Chest, Back, Bi/Tri, Legs/Shoulders) then I'll take a rest day followed by the same split but different exercises or focus areas. It works well for me and allows me to get in a lot of accessory work.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently my training plan is a 9 day workout plan. I'll do 4 days (Chest, Back, Bi/Tri, Legs/Shoulders) then I'll take a rest day followed by the same split but different exercises or focus areas. It works well for me and allows me to get in a lot of accessory work.
Cool. Maybe in 12/16 weeks I’ll hit you up. I was doing the same routine for far too long

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out this awesome deal we have going on for one of my personal favorite bulking supplements...

Helladrol by Innovative Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: HELLADROL10

Busting your ass to put on minuscule mass?

Stop wasting your time and start gaining a HELLUVA lot of muscle mass...read more
Learn More >

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out this awesome deal we have going on for one of my personal favorite bulking supplements...

Helladrol by Innovative Labs

GET 10% OFF
use code: HELLADROL10

Busting your ass to put on minuscule mass?

Stop wasting your time and start gaining a HELLUVA lot of muscle mass...read more

Learn More >
Nice opportunity to try out a new one if you're planning your bulk.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the 1,4 andro precursor in here is cool; although probably a low conversion to boldenone still nice to have the option. Definitely worth a shot for anyone interested.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I know we had talked about training programs earlier in the year (or last year) but I finally made the jump to a 6 day PPL program I found put out by the online coach and it’s been great. Only about 3 weeks in but already notice a big difference. Body composition is obviously changing slowly but just my motivation, soreness, etc has pushed me. Probably one of the best decisions I’ve made in a while in terms of training. If you’re in a rut or stuck you might just want to switch up your program. What types of splits has everyone been running lately?
I just wing it now

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love that Helladrol has a built in e-blocker and test base... Its one of the only supplements on the market to take that into account.

Pretty awesome!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements
GET 10% OFF
use code: ANDROTHEGIANT10

Many are those who walk through life going unnoticed doing what is expected and never standing out; often referred to as the little people.

You know who they are, in fact you may be...read more
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
GET 10% OFF

Many are those who walk through life going unnoticed doing what is expected and never standing out; often referred to as the little people.

Learn More >
Best oral 4-andro product on the market. Keep those test levels up and bring on the gains. Definitely a good time to stock up!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

GET 10% OFF

Learn More >
Great product here! Stacks well with Super Mandro to!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any of you guys get a chance to try out the new Androgin by Black Lion Research?

If so, what are your thoughts and what sort of results have you been able to notice from it?

Thinking about giving it a try myself before the summer time rolls around.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feedback in this thread has been good so far

ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

I know @VegMed and @Nologic1986 are really enjoying it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out this deal on the amazing new hardcore e-blocker from ASL!

Letro XT by Anabolic Science Labs (ASL)
**NEW PRODUCT ALERT**
GET 10% OFF

use code: LETROXT10

Want to let go of estrogen and cortisol? You need Letro XT by ASL.

Letro XT is an advanced estrogen inhibitor helping you to stay lean, reduce water retention and keep your body in...read more
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is the same compound as Blackstone labs letro xt then it flat out works. That stuff was the best otc oral ai I have used (virtus was the best topical). I think it was that metabolite of ATD that made it work so well. Definitely worth trying.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If this is the same compound as Blackstone labs letro xt then it flat out works. That stuff was the best otc oral ai I have used (virtus was the best topical). I think it was that metabolite of ATD that made it work so well. Definitely worth trying.
virtus is strongest otc AI i've ever used, even stronger than transdermal formestane at reducing estrogen and i loved formestane...nothing beat formestane for libido/bedroom performance though at least not for me.