booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can any of you recommend something similar to OL bloodshred black magic edition? I loved it pre-cardio as it really pushed me through. I’m currently using EC but I’m not enjoying it as much and I don’t want to be using eph when I start playing football* again next month
SNS Thermagize XT would be about as strong of a kick in the pants as you can get in a fat burner. Single capsule dose too
@faaipdeoiad

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Thermagize XT would be about as strong of a kick in the pants as you can get in a fat burner. Single capsule dose too
@faaipdeoiad
If you can handle Y then this is definitely a great product too!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I snagged two bottles... but a quick google search got me10% off with IMBLOOD.
Even better. Enjoy! Let us know it goes and feel free to ask any questions.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you can handle Y then this is definitely a great product too!
no y... Rauwolscine (alpha-y). Not the same and typically does not have the same issues for people that have trouble with y.

This was a major point for the owner of SNS as he can't take y either and wanted the benefits without the sides ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
no y... Rauwolscine (alpha-y). Not the same and typically does not have the same issues for people that have trouble with y.

This was a major point for the owner of SNS as he can't take y either and wanted the benefits without the sides ;)
Yeah I should have clarified alpha-Y. It’s funny because I respond better to yohimbine hcl but I know a lot of people it’s opposite. Thermagize packs a punch for sure and it’s a good formula. Still waiting on that new lean edge reveal

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ultra Hard by Iconic Formulations
GET 10% OFF
use code: ULTRAHARD10

Time to make your muscles and your body Ultra Hard! Iconic Formulations brings you a double stack Topical that promises to deliver solid muscle hardness with their newest product, Ultra Hard.

A great combination of Epiandro and Androsterone to boost your libido, harden your muscles, assist with shedding your unwanted fat and to make your body ultra hard!

LEARN MORE >
Definitely a nice deal here while it lasts!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@faaipdeoiad
Thanks. Tried 2 caps of that and it kicked my arse. That’s too far the other way.

I’m gonna give superhuman burn a go, cheers fellas.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ultra hard is a nice mix of both epiandro and androsterone, both well dosed for results.
Really a feel good product. Dry you out, bring that muscle hardness too

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely keep STAYSTRONG in you back pocket for all orders in the future :)

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys get all of your holiday shopping done and out of the way?

Man, waiting on gifts to get delivered is kinda nerve-racking!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys get all of your holiday shopping done and out of the way?

Man, waiting on gifts to get delivered is kinda nerve-racking!
Luckily I got my wife’s gift and she got everyone else’s . Shipping for every courier is a nightmare right now! Waiting on a lot @musclemaker

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally done tonight
Better than a lot of people lol. I read that the average American spend almost a thousand dollars at Christmas

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a feeling a lot of people will be saying "You're gift hasn't arrived yet but i'll get it to you when it does" due to so much online shopping and delays.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm lucky, my wife does all the shopping. We do not get each other anything.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a feeling a lot of people will be saying "You're gift hasn't arrived yet but i'll get it to you when it does" due to so much online shopping and delays.
it’s wild out there right now

Niceeeee. She needs to do all your supplement shopping too you addict! (I am right there with you)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Niceeeee. She needs to do all your supplement shopping too you addict! (I am right there with you)
I think I'm good to do my own Supplement Shopping !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wife and I do that sometimes for different things like Vday or Christmas sometimes. Especially when we had some big joint purchase recently we both benefited from.

“I don’t need a new sweater, we are going to take a trip to the beach - now put that little bikini on Daddy likes so much”

I think I'm good to do my own Supplement Shopping !!
Hi my name is Rocket, and I’m a Supplementholic

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wife and I do that sometimes for different things like Vday or Christmas sometimes. Especially when we had some big joint purchase recently we both benefited from.

“I don’t need a new sweater, we are going to take a trip to the beach - now put that little bikini on Daddy likes so much”

Hi my name is Rocket, and I’m a Supplementholic

Yes to the Supplementholic & the Little Bikini !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you guys seen this? Only been out a few months but I am thinking of picking one up.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep I have a few friends in the delivery industry around me and they say it's super busy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you guys seen this? Only been out a few months but I am thinking of picking one up.

I like the idea, you could make one out of a piece of 3/4 plywood pretty easy.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I wonder how many great bodybuilders with huge biceps used the newly invented bicep board to sculpt their pipes?

#thinkforyourself

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That does not mean it would not be a good tool.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That does not mean it would not be a good tool.
Sure, but people tend to get fixated on what’s new and exciting (minor details) and miss the broad strokes. Stepping over dollars to pick up dimes, as Stan Efferding has famously said (worrying about macro split for a diet when you are still overconsuming calories, for example). If you want novelty, that’s fine, but let’s not pretend that’s not really what we are prioritizing.

Also, Mark Bell is pretty famous at this point for ripping a lot of people off and being a dirty shill behind the camera. Titan made the Ram before he made the Slingshot, but he patented it and sued them to cease their production. He’s stolen a lot of imagery and such from others in the industry with no compensation or acknowledgement. Not the kind of person I would want to ever give any more money to.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure, but people tend to get fixated on what’s new and exciting (minor details) and miss the broad strokes. Stepping over dollars to pick up dimes, as Stan Efferding has famously said (worrying about macro split for a diet when you are still overconsuming calories, for example). If you want novelty, that’s fine, but let’s not pretend that’s not really what we are prioritizing.

Also, Mark Bell is pretty famous at this point for ripping a lot of people off and being a dirty shill behind the camera. Titan made the Ram before he made the Slingshot, but he patented it and sued them to cease their production. He’s stolen a lot of imagery and such from others in the industry with no compensation or acknowledgement. Not the kind of person I would want to ever give any more money to.
Now the scam info is new to me. I’ll have to do a little more research on that but definitely not into supporting shadyness.

As far as the product of course it’s novelty on my end; just the potential to change things up for fun. Is it life changing? Of course not

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was not aware of the shady side of Mark Bell....................

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

had a workout buddy a long time ago that told me "just lift the f'n weights!' people were tryin to show me all these different teqchniques and my buddy was right...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
had a workout buddy a long time ago that told me "just lift the f'n weights!' people were tryin to show me all these different teqchniques and my buddy was right...
I agree with your buddy, but I also find a new piece of equipment can reenergize a stale program or just make things fun !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with your buddy, but I also find a new piece of equipment can reenergize a stale program or just make things fun !
I agree. I like mixing it up to keep the mind muscle confused :) So new weightlifting toys are a good way to do that.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-Test by Competitive Edge Labs (CEL)
GET 10% OFF
use code: MTEST10

Shatter The Limits Of Your Testosterone!

If you are struggling in the gym and in the bedroom there is one thing you are clearly lacking, testosterone.

Go from troubled to thriving with M-Test by Competitive Edge Labs!

M-Test takes a multiple pathway approach to helping to raise your testosterone levels containing multiple patented ingredients at their full clinically studied doses to support increases in lean mass, strength, sex drive, and endurance.

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-Test by Competitive Edge Labs (CEL)
GET 10% OFF
use code: MTEST10

Shatter The Limits Of Your Testosterone!

If you are struggling in the gym and in the bedroom there is one thing you are clearly lacking, testosterone.

Go from troubled to thriving with M-Test by Competitive Edge Labs!

M-Test takes a multiple pathway approach to helping to raise your testosterone levels containing multiple patented ingredients at their full clinically studied doses to support increases in lean mass, strength, sex drive, and endurance.

Learn More >
Less than $30 for M-test is a steal. Great product that is clinically dosed

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
So I snagged two bottles of anafuse, now I'm like... what can I stack this with lol.

I just ran 2-bottles of anabolic effect and liked the results. I was thinking of stacking AE with anafuse or Dermacrine. I have never tried Dermacrine, but have read good things about it. What are your thoughts? Other recommendations?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I snagged two bottles of anafuse, now I'm like... what can I stack this with lol.

I just ran 2-bottles of anabolic effect and liked the results. I was thinking of stacking AE with anafuse or Dermacrine. I have never tried Dermacrine, but have read good things about it. What are your thoughts? Other recommendations?
Dermacrine is top notch on cycle or if your 30+ imo. How old are you? Anabolic effect would be good too as there’s no overlap in nattt ingredients. What are your goals?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Agreed that either of those two would make an awesome run. It's really your personal preference. AE + anafuse would get my vote. I'd be interested to see the results you get from it.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is top notch on cycle or if your 30+ imo. How old are you? Anabolic effect would be good too as there’s no overlap in nattt ingredients. What are your goals?
I'm 44. I just ran 2-bottles of AE, so I decided not to do AE so close with demishing effects of some natty products. Main goal is continued recomp, strength, and overall athlete performance. At 44 I'm not trying to get big anymore, but just athlete af. I probably do 60% calisthenics or you could say CrossFit with form.(most weighted) and 40% bro style.

So it will be 2 bottles of Dermacrine + 2 bottle of anafuse. Also take KSM as a staple.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 44. I just ran 2-bottles of AE, so I decided not to do AE so close with demishing effects of some natty products. Main goal is continued recomp, strength, and overall athlete performance. At 44 I'm not trying to get big anymore, but just athlete af. I probably do 60% calisthenics or you could say CrossFit with form.(most weighted) and 40% bro style.

So it will be 2 bottles of Dermacrine + 2 bottle of anafuse. Also take KSM as a staple.
Sounds like a perfect stack for your age and goals. Enjoy bro! Let us know how it treats you