• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Return of Monster Plexx!

Monster Plexx by Innovative Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: MONSTERPLEXX10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/monster-plexx-90-caps-by-innovative-labs

Awaken your monster muscle mass with the rebirth of the monster of all stacks!

The first ever quad stack has been reborn, now with 4 anabolic compounds!

Compounds that promote both anabolic and androgenic activity, for Monster Size and Monster Strength Gains!

Experience a snowball effect of muscular development when your hormone levels are consistently peaking due to the combination of quick acting and long lasting anabolic agents - no need to worry about timing your doses.

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/monster-plexx-90-caps-by-innovative-labs

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good blend of 1-andro, 4-andro, and Epiandro along with natty ingredients as well; and to top it off cyclosomal technology as well!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used this when it first came out. It’s strong.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Must be small doses of each, prop blend totaling 250mg. Seems way to low

Reactions: 00A
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must be small doses of each, prop blend totaling 250mg. Seems way to low
I do agree that prop blends aren’t great but the cyclosomal technology definitely helps increase bioavailability substantially. @cheftepesh1 has used quite a few supps so if he says it’s strong it probably delivers pretty well. Reviews are good but I haven’t personally used this one yet.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oral CBD never did anything for me, but topical worked well for pain relief. My daughter on the other hand sleeps like a baby after about 5 drops of CBD under the tongue.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do agree that prop blends aren’t great but the cyclosomal technology definitely helps increase bioavailability substantially. @cheftepesh1 has used quite a few supps so if he says it’s strong it probably delivers pretty well. Reviews are good but I haven’t personally used this one yet.
This was several years ago, so I am sure it was either an older formula or has something hidden in it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oral CBD never did anything for me, but topical worked well for pain relief. My daughter on the other hand sleeps like a baby after about 5 drops of CBD under the tongue.
So interesting how we all respond so differently to things. Doesn’t matter if it’s food, medicine, supplements, etc. there are always some people who swear by something and others who say it doesn’t do much of anything. Appreciate the feedback rocket

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So interesting how we all respond so differently to things. Doesn’t matter if it’s food, medicine, supplements, etc. there are always some people who swear by something and others who say it doesn’t do much of anything. Appreciate the feedback rocket
I found over time CBD effects me differently. Even the medical marijuana effects differently as I use it longer.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I found over time CBD effects me differently. Even the medical marijuana effects differently as I use it longer.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need help sculpting that summer bod?...

Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements​
GET 10% OFF
use code: ANDROVAR10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/androvar-by-hard-rock-supplements

More Gains! More Muscle! More Hardness! More Strength! More Fat Loss! More Value! More Everything!

From the first day you picked up a weight, you always wanted more. Why?

More is Better! We demand more!

Hard Rock Supplements presents the answer to your demands with Androvar™ - The Anabolic Agent that is designed to give you more in every way, from more muscle and strength, to more options for your cycle! And it's exclusively available at Strong Supplement Shop!

The need for effective anabolic agents has been greater than ever.

The team at Hard Rock Supplements researched and analyzed multiple ingredients, but one stood out from the pack due to how versatile it could be and how much more it offered.

User feedback on the compound was impressive, with some loggers packing on pounds of solid lean mass, and others maintaining muscle mass while getting shredded to the bone!

Learn More>
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/androvar-by-hard-rock-supplements

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love Epiandro and run it with almost everything. Nice leaning and gardening effect, increased vascularity, and increased mood and energy. All around a great product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great time to pick up some Epiandro and run it if you’re getting back to a real gym as things start getting back to normal.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you guys are looking to bulk up over the summer time instead, check this out here...

Mandro The Giant Stack​
GET 10% OFF
use code: MANDROTHEGIANTSTACK10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/mandro-the-giant-stack

Bulking has evolved and the Mandro the Giant Stack is the result!

You want to be a Giant with super strength? Do you desire size that is respected anywhere you go?

Well to do so you will need the right combination of Bulking Agents.

Super Mandro, Andro the Giant and ProteX have been stacked together so that you and your muscles can achieve the next level of bulk.

What does the next level of bulk involve? It involves a 30 day cycle of super high potency proper dosed Andro supplement that is more than 7 times anabolic then natural testosterone, Super Mandro. Combined with a healthy supply of 4-Androsterone from Andro the Giant, an anabolic bulking agent that through a two-step conversion process becomes...

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you guys are looking to bulk up over the summer time instead, check this out here...

Mandro The Giant Stack​
GET 10% OFF
use code: MANDROTHEGIANTSTACK10

Bulking has evolved and the Mandro the Giant Stack is the result!

You want to be a Giant with super strength? Do you desire size that is respected anywhere you go?

Well to do so you will need the right combination of Bulking Agents.

Super Mandro, Andro the Giant and ProteX have been stacked together so that you and your muscles can achieve the next level of bulk.

What does the next level of bulk involve? It involves a 30 day cycle of super high potency proper dosed Andro supplement that is more than 7 times anabolic then natural testosterone, Super Mandro. Combined with a healthy supply of 4-Androsterone from Andro the Giant, an anabolic bulking agent that through a two-step conversion process becomes...

Learn More >
Seriously one of my favorite stacks. It flat out works and the sides are very minimal for me. No high BP, no liver damage, no hair loss, just gains upon gains. There’s a reason super mandro and mandro the giant are board favorites.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10% off on a great stack with the best andros on the market! Take advantage and stock up!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Dermacrine by Iconic Formulations
GET 10% OFF
use code: DERMACRINE10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dermacrine-by-iconic-formulations

The origin of all anabolic/androgenic hormones returns!

Push your strength and muscle gains to new heights with the transdermal powerhouse Dermacrine!

Operating through multiple pathways Dermacrine seeks to do one key thing - optimize your hormone levels to prime your body for GROWTH!

Absorbed directly into the bloodstream Dermacrine supplies the body key hormone precursors to support libido, mass, and strength gains while working in addition to...

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dermacrine-by-iconic-formulations

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Board favorite for a reason. Great on cycle or if your getting up there in age. All around a great product. I know @thebigt loves it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Board favorite for a reason. Great on cycle or if your getting up there in age. All around a great product. I know @thebigt loves it
very true...some people seem to think that as a rep i get paid money-wrong....i get product in return for repping and dermacrine is a product i choose often!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
very true...some people seem to think that as a rep i get paid money-wrong....i get product in return for repping and dermacrine is a product i choose often!!!
I bet your stash of dermacrine is healthy! :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time to dig up the "Show Me Your Stash" thread ...............
Agreed :) I loved that thread to see what all people had and who made me most jealous!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess masks at the gym are going to be enforced now in Cali :/
IMG_3445.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1592552293648.png

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At least you don't have to wear a mask while working out :) I guess it just presents a more challenging workout if you did have to.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At least you don't have to wear a mask while working out :) I guess it just presents a more challenging workout if you did have to.
If I did have to wear a mask I would not go, say goes with restaurants

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s for when your not eating
lol, how many times have you seen people talking with food in their mouth. what are they going to do, tell you not to talk until you have finished eating? that is the most ridiculous thing ever, next to expecting elementary school students to wear a mask at school all day!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wild times for sure. I think I still have to wait a few months for new gym equipment to flood offer up now lol. But when that day comes and gyms fully re-open I’ll be ready

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make a big difference in my training when I emphasize the mind-muscle connection for sure. Great read

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads who follow along! Glad you guys are part of the strong family. Hope everyone gets some quality family time in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads who follow along! Glad you guys are part of the strong family. Hope everyone gets some quality family time in.
I got to spend most of the day yesterday with my two daughters and my two grand kids, it does not get any better than that.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got to spend most of the day yesterday with my two daughters and my two grand kids, it does not get any better than that.
Indeed. I actually brought my bands over to my sisters just to get a little workout in. They would have normally said something but since it was Father’s Day they let me have a little workout

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey fellas, here is a late fathers day special for those of us who put on the "dad-bod" over the past few months in lock down...

Alpha Max XT by Performax Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: ALPHAMAXXT10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alpha-max-by-performax-labs

Break Down the Gates of the Testosterone Dungeon!

Sure, boosting your testosterone is great, but that will do nothing for your muscles until you FREE your testosterone!

Double Down on your gains by boosting your Free Testosterone and Growth Hormone levels with Alpha Max by Performax Labs!

Roughly 2% of your testosterone is considered to be "Free Testosterone," meaning testosterone that is available and ready to work on your muscles and sex drive.

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alpha-max-by-performax-labs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10% off on an awesome product from performax labs! Would definitely recommend giving this a try if you haven't before.