LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need a Joyful Joints sponsorship !!
Companies should start doing member categories. For example if you bought 50 joyful joints in your life you'd be a certain category maybe bronze and get recognized, and 100 xyz etc. that would be kind of interesting.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Companies should start doing member categories. For example if you bought 50 joyful joints in your life you'd be a certain category maybe bronze and get recognized, and 100 xyz etc. that would be kind of interesting.

I would be in the True Shred hall of fame !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never had a Tattoo or a Piercing ??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have never had a Tattoo or a Piercing ??
me either and I spent 7 years in the navy and travelled the world on board a ship, lol.

true story..my 1st med-cruise I had a buddy who was crazy about his girlfriend she is all he ever talked about. 2 weeks into cruise we had liberty in naples, Italy. 1st thing he did was get this big tatoo on his chest with her name on it. 3 days later he got a dear john letter telling him she was breaking up and had a new man, lol.

things change quickly in todays world, just like music what is cool today will be out of date 10-20 years from now. but you are stuck with tatoos forever!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ummm...so what’s the deal with R-Andro Shred lately?

Rather than 100mg Androsterone, it now contains 100mg Di hydro Epiandrosterone. What is that....some kind of supercharged Epiandrosterone? Either way, the write up simply substituted Androsterone for Di hydro Epiandrosterone, so it no longer seems accurate.

Glad to see it now appears to be back to being a liposomal delivery tablet though..

12611FFD-57F6-4450-9D63-968BA802DB20.png

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Rather than 100mg Androsterone, it now contains 100mg Di hydro Epiandrosterone. What is that....some kind of supercharged Epiandrosterone? Either way, the write up simply substituted Androsterone for Di hydro Epiandrosterone, so it no longer seems accurate.

Glad to see it is now appears to be back to being a liposomal delivery tablet though..

View attachment 193676
androsterone is a very expensive ingredient.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
androsterone is a very expensive ingredient.
Yeah, and it’s kind of the base of the entire product, and write up. I’m not upset or trying to be a PIA, I just find it odd and I’m curious as to what di Hydro Epiandro actually is?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, and it’s kind of the base of the entire product, and write up. I’m not upset or trying to be a PIA, I just find it odd and I’m curious as to what di Hydro Epiandro actually is?
Understandable. This is the first I’m hearing about it so maybe @musclemaker can elaborate as well.

Perhaps it is just Epiandro now and the di hydro is in reference to the fact that epiandro converts to di hydro test? Without the specific nomenclature I can’t say for sure. I will agree that it’s difficult to find pure androsterone and it’s expensive to source. Hopefully we can get clarification for you. I do agree that it’s nice to see liposomal back.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Understandable. This is the first I’m hearing about it so maybe @musclemaker can elaborate as well.

Perhaps it is just Epiandro now and the di hydro is in reference to the fact that epiandro converts to di hydro test? Without the specific nomenclature I can’t say for sure. I will agree that it’s difficult to find pure androsterone and it’s expensive to source. Hopefully we can get clarification for you. I do agree that it’s nice to see liposomal back.
hopefully you will be carrying iconic formulations ALPHA SEVEN soon?

200mg androsterone per dose, in transdermal delivery.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Oh yeah. It must just be a direct reference to DHT...which would also be odd to put on the label instead of epiandrosterone or androsterone.

I would hope that it’s still actually androsterone in the product, as it would be a very tuff sell otherwise against Androvar at that point which contains twice the amount of capsules.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
me either and I spent 7 years in the navy and travelled the world on board a ship, lol.

true story..my 1st med-cruise I had a buddy who was crazy about his girlfriend she is all he ever talked about. 2 weeks into cruise we had liberty in naples, Italy. 1st thing he did was get this big tatoo on his chest with her name on it. 3 days later he got a dear john letter telling him she was breaking up and had a new man, lol.

things change quickly in todays world, just like music what is cool today will be out of date 10-20 years from now. but you are stuck with tatoos forever!!!

Some one once told me the only name you ever get tattooed on you are your children !

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Glad to see it now appears to be back to being a liposomal delivery tablet though..

View attachment 193676
Weird. I wonder if its just dhea

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a nice little deal goin on for Epi-Plex right now boys!

Epi-Plex by Competitive Edge Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: EPIPLEX10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epi-plex-by-competitive-edge-labs-cel

Ask yourself a serious question – Do you really, truly want to maximize your results in the gym?

Do you really? Or are you one of those people that actually sabotage your own progress because you are scared to realize your full potential?

I know at first thought that may sound crazy, but it happens to all types of people – businessmen, students, business owners, athletes, and others who many times subconsciously sabotage their own progress and results because they are scared to meet their full potential. If this is you, let Competitive Edge Labs help you...

Learn More >

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
probably replaced androsterone with epiandro since androsterone is much more expensive.
Maybe, but then why wouldnt it just say epiandrosterone? I cant find anything on google about a dihydroepiandrosterone, its an odd nomenclature... it almost seems like they might be calling calling androsterone by an improper nomenclature, because i done see a way to get another hydrogen atom onto epiandrosterone. Maybe somebody more well versed in chemistry could help me out?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a nice little deal goin on for Epi-Plex right now boys!

Epi-Plex by Competitive Edge Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: EPIPLEX10

Ask yourself a serious question – Do you really, truly want to maximize your results in the gym?

Do you really? Or are you one of those people that actually sabotage your own progress because you are scared to realize your full potential?

I know at first thought that may sound crazy, but it happens to all types of people – businessmen, students, business owners, athletes, and others who many times subconsciously sabotage their own progress and results because they are scared to meet their full potential. If this is you, let Competitive Edge Labs help you...

Learn More >
Great natty product. Really helps me with endurance/pumps/muscle retention on a cut.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am looking for a good DHT product to boost Libido
Androvar is the best bang for the buck. 100 mg per each capsule and 180 capsules per bottle.

Gives me a really solid boost in strength, libido, and endurance.

Oh yeah. It must just be a direct reference to DHT...which would also be odd to put on the label instead of epiandrosterone or androsterone.

I would hope that it’s still actually androsterone in the product, as it would be a very tuff sell otherwise against Androvar at that point which contains twice the amount of capsules.
Dihydro Epi-Andro is essentially a beefed up version of Epi-Androsterone. It has a slightly higher conversion rate from what I recall and has slightly more potent effects. The benefits are very similar between both nomenclatures (strength, hardness, endurance, libido boost, enhanced mood/sense of well being, lower estrogen levels, and reduced stress hormones/cortisol)

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Androvar is the best bang for the buck. 100 mg per each capsule and 180 capsules per bottle.

Gives me a really solid boost in strength, libido, and endurance.

Dihydro Epi-Andro is essentially a beefed up version of Epi-Androsterone. It has a slightly higher conversion rate from what I recall and has slightly more potent effects. The benefits are very similar between both nomenclatures (strength, hardness, endurance, libido boost, enhanced mood/sense of well being, lower estrogen levels, and reduced stress hormones/cortisol)
Hmmm....interesting. Thanks for the clarification!

Technically, it can’t really be called R-Andro Shred at this time though as R-Andro (R-DHEA) = Androsterone.

Hydro-Epi Shred?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm....interesting. Thanks for the clarification!

Technically, it can’t really be called R-Andro Shred at this time though as R-Andro (R-DHEA) = Androsterone.

Hydro-Epi Shred?
Ya, not sure about all that my man. We dont choose the names, we just resell it at our store lol.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If any of you guys are looking to try a bad ass new pre-workout, check this one out

Bucked Up by Bucked Up​
GET 10% OFF
use code: BUCKEDUP10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/bucked-up-by-bucked-up

You so dearly want the edge in the gym and want big results. So how do you differentiate yourself from the others?

You get Bucked Up! Bucked up is a pre workout that has Deer Antler Velvet in it which is fantastic for recovery.

Bucked Up also contains a transparent label of solid ingredients providing an incredible preworkout experience. You will feel the Pump, Energy and Focus bucking up the competition in the gym and while ramming the weights around the weight room. Bucked up also contains...

Learn More>
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/bucked-up-by-bucked-up

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a nice medium stim option which I gravitate towards more and more in my old age

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a nice product to try out at 10% off!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys hear about Luke Sandoe so sad at the age of 30.
I did hear about that :( Very sad during this time of struggle!

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Last couple hours. We always get a good amount of pm’s from people who missed out. Don’t be “that guy” and take advantage while you can...
So here I am being that guy. Do you think anyone else can still get down on this offer? Have some upcoming plans that would require adding tudca to my own cycle support, "Organ Defender" that includes M.I.C. ( in the studied amounts) and NAC and ALCAR. With both of those in hand I think I should be fully covered with possibly only the addition of Liv 52 possibly if I find it on sale. Anyways, it is definitely sad to hear about Luke and there is a GoFundMe for his family you can find more info on Nick's strength and power, or just search for it, probably not that hard. And yeah, if anyone can still get in on the sale for TUDCA please let us know, thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Suicide is very hard for me to comprehend, I guess I have never been in "That Place" but if your ever are Please Talk To Someone, thing can get better and we all have people who love us.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

1-800-273-8255

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone commits suicide when they fear living more than dying.

It’s not with weakness they act but they braved all they could privately. Your advice is correct. One need ask for help. There are so many layers to that emotional place making intervention necessary.

If only someone was strong and recognized his need to act to be brave with him.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
New updates for King’s blood as well as new arimicare pro and super pct. any name ideas you can drop them in this thread as well and I’ll put them over for you and give you credit. Stoked for the new products

IMG_2702.JPG

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think @Ricky10 used this and enjoyed it. Nice time to try

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think @Ricky10 used this and enjoyed it. Nice time to try
I didn’t use this one, but I did use (and still have) Kanna-Z. That product is definitely good for relieving anxiety and uplifting in mood. It’s a nice alternative to Phenibut. I have combined it with my own fat burners/stims on a few occasions with nice results. It kind of takes the edge off social anxiety while still allowing you to feel your stims.

The Kanna content in Kanna Rush should definitely help people that are interested in the product but are afraid of the AY/Y jitters or anxiety.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn’t use this one, but I did use (and still have) Kanna-Z. That product is definitely good for relieving anxiety and uplifting in mood. It’s a nice alternative to Phenibut. I have combined it with my own fat burners/stims on a few occasions with nice results. It kind of takes the edge off social anxiety while still allowing you to feel your stims.

The Kanna content in Kanna Rush should definitely help people that are interested in the product but are afraid of the AY/Y jitters or anxiety.
Thanks for the feedback bro

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe when I run out of True Shred...............

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got a little carried away with purchases this month, I think I will wait
Getting carried away is very easy to do when supplement shopping. My wife doesn't understand the struggle.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Add one of these to your list of Summer Cutting Essentials boys...

R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements​
GET 10% OFF
use code: RANDROSHRED10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/r-andro-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements

Are Your Muscles Soft?

Build a Stone Hard Chiseled Physique!

Trigger the hormonal response that helps your muscles become as solid as cinder blocks and the veins on your arms looking like a road-map!

Hard Rock Supplements presents yet another innovative formula to help you power through plateaus with lethal strength gains and muscle hardness to bring a fatal end to feeling fat and looking soft!

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/r-andro-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could definitely help with this cutting season