Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol maybe. We will see what hi-tech can do. Even if they lose in the end this is one big fight for the government (which is a good thing imo).
all things being equal the private practice, non-government lawyers SHOULD be the brightest since there is more money in private practice. although in recent times government agencies have been know to sub contract private firms for certain cases.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I guess is the FDA is handing out warning letters there are going to be issues. Never was big on hydroxyelite but it still sucks to see supps constantly getting taken away.
Right....

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all things being equal the private practice, non-government lawyers SHOULD be the brightest since there is more money in private practice. although in recent times government agencies have been know to sub contract private firms for certain cases.
Helpful stuff and so knowledgable. It's really new for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to see True Shred made the list !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sooo about that sale tomorrow...

Any clues in what we are being treated too?

Eyeing a little stack..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooo about that sale tomorrow...

Any clues in what we are being treated too?

Eyeing a little stack..
I don’t have the details yet but shouldn’t be too long

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought I’d check to see if the games have begun yet ,then remembered 8 hour time difference so it’s not even the Tuesday yet lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You didn't hear this from me...but yes AM gets the sweet deal 30% MORE than the public & Yes the deal and same code applies to Anabolic Effect by CEL.

Here, for an early start is the code ahead of the rest of the world: use code: SEMI15 and get 15% Off - Stay Strong!
15% off is a good start. Muscle maker will fill in the details. Enjoy

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You didn't hear this from me...but yes AM gets the sweet deal 30% MORE than the public & Yes the deal and same code applies to Anabolic Effect by CEL.

Here, for an early start is the code ahead of the rest of the world: use code: SEMI15 and get 15% Off - Stay Strong!
Not sure I’m understanding this right, is there a separate code for AM?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah we need some clarification here.. I mean 15% off is brilliant

But is there going to be a 30% off code for AM or something?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah we need some clarification here.. I mean 15% off is brilliant

But is there going to be a 30% off code for AM or something?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as I know it’s just 15. I’ll email and see if I can get an answer

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I LITERALLY just placed my order before the sale for the Andro The Giant at 10% off when I could’ve gotten 15%...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You got me. :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Stoked bc I didn't realize the sale goes through Saturday!
I just won $500 in a 6 week body transformation challenge at the boot camp I go to.
Just got the check yesterday and was kinda bummed bc i thought I'd missed the sale.
Should probably pay some bills, but really wanna give Anabolic Effect a try. Hope it really lives up to the hype.
BTW, was running True Shred, Radiate caps, & Wild Thing the entire time.
Staying Strong!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, I definitely put in some work.
A lot of people are looking for a magic pill, but don't want to "Put in the Work" Congratulations on the win and the discipline it took to get there !!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people are looking for a magic pill, but don't want to "Put in the Work" Congratulations on the win and the discipline it took to get there !!
Thanks man, it's taken a long time to dial in a sustainable diet plan, macros, deficit vs getting enough cals to make it through the day. Lots of trial and error over the years.
Lots of variation in training styles, decided to join this boot camp in February to really mix it up. Has pushed me through another plateau.
AM has really helped keep me motivated and taught me a lot about the right way to get the best results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stoked bc I didn't realize the sale goes through Saturday!
I just won $500 in a 6 week body transformation challenge at the boot camp I go to.
Just got the check yesterday and was kinda bummed bc i thought I'd missed the sale.
Should probably pay some bills, but really wanna give Anabolic Effect a try. Hope it really lives up to the hype.
BTW, was running True Shred, Radiate caps, & Wild Thing the entire time.
Staying Strong!
That’s awesome! Much deserved for your hard work and now you get some extra benefits in the cash

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
That’s awesome! Much deserved for your hard work and now you get some extra benefits in the cash
The cash was definitely right on time. Paid off the old credit card, took advantage of the semi sale with 2 bottles of AE and 1 mtest for only $113 w/ free shipping, and still have a decent amount left over. Not to mention the great results from the contest itself!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The cash was definitely right on time. Paid off the old credit card, took advantage of the semi sale with 2 bottles of AE and 1 mtest for only $113 w/ free shipping, and still have a decent amount left over. Not to mention the great results from the contest itself!
Win ! Win ! Win !

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, sometimes we all have to adult

But it’s great when we don’t have to and can buy supps

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Less than 2 days left on the sale! Great time for anyone that wants to stock up. Apparently there’s such a thing as “left over”money only in my dreams! I need to win a contest

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent timing!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just placed an order, thanks for the discount code !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote