Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol yeah I have been hard pressed to find a greens I like. Have to put it in some vanilla protein or something and even then it’s rough for me. Im a pansy lol
I have only used 1 greens supplement...Amazing Grass brand sweet berry flavor. I had to mix it with an energy drink (fine-it was a mild PWO) every morning to make it more enjoyable. I ended up getting 2 colds while I was on the greens supplement, so I figured it wasn’t doing all that much for me and haven’t bought any since.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah my Orange triad does a pretty good job at keeping my immune system up. Also a good probiotic can help as well if you’re looking to try something new.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried that juiced up. I love the concept by its just way too sweet for me. I'd rather it taste like greens. Nothing better than the taste of a freshly cut front lawn. 😂
See, I really like it. I could drink it all day.

A bit more water takes the edge of the sweetness.

I didn’t like the controlled labs Orange Triad & greens, that really did taste like I’d mixed the waste box of the lawnmower with water and some mint.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah my Orange triad does a pretty good job at keeping my immune system up. Also a good probiotic can help as well if you’re looking to try something new.
Yep agreed. Orange triad is my go to for multi and it definitely helps support my immune system. I also add in extra vitamin C. Orange triad has the joint formula in it as well so I really like that aspect of it.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Just got back on True Shred. Good god the libido boost is strong on this!

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d like to hear a few opinions

For a stack

Vector + Anafuse
Or
MassMax + Anafuse

Also thoughts on M Test or X Gels instead of Anafuse in those stacks?

Definitely going to run either vector or massmax. Deciding on a secondary supplement to stack with

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally had great results with both vector and anafuse. Never ran them together but they would compliment nicely so I would probably pick that stack and run x gels after.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I personally had great results with both vector and anafuse. Never ran them together but they would compliment nicely so I would probably pick that stack and run x gels after.
Just bought two bottles of Anafuse and Vector. Going to run the stack for 8 weeks. Should be interesting. Anafuse has ridiculous positive reviews on other sites, and vector is loved here on this site

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got back on True Shred. Good god the libido boost is strong on this!
I agree..

The bulbine seems to be a high quality extract, and I have used many over the years. My balls were definitely more full during my brief run.

Quite the opposite situation right now being on a prohormone cycle 😳

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree..

The bulbine seems to be a high quality extract, and I have used many over the years. My balls were definitely more full during my brief run.

Quite the opposite situation right now being on a prohormone cycle
Lol yeah that’s always one of the sides but the gains tend to be worth it ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bought two bottles of Anafuse and Vector. Going to run the stack for 8 weeks. Should be interesting. Anafuse has ridiculous positive reviews on other sites, and vector is loved here on this site
Awesome! Let us know how it treats you. Should be a great 8 week run!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man! You will love anafuse. One of my favorite natty product with laxogenin and epicatechin in it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a Grand Father of a Special Olympian Arnold hit this one one the head !

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So dope to see him do that. I remember reading about it when it happened. It was better than when he was beefing with lou ferrigno in pumping iron

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad he commented back on that post with a great response.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love that last sentence.... If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.

BOSS

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did anyone else see Arnold get scissor kicked in the back at the Arnold Classic Africa?!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ladder protein... 16 servings for $50. And it's not even isolate. You have to fill out a questionnaire on the website so it will send you the exact number of 1 serve sachets you need. You know to avoid the "confusion" of not being able to scoop your own protein.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladder protein... 16 servings for $50. And it's not even isolate. You have to fill out a questionnaire on the website so it will send you the exact number of 1 serve sachets you need. You know to avoid the "confusion" of not being able to scoop your own protein.
Yeah the prices are insane. He still had one of the best overall physiques ever imo. Shame for the people who fall for the marketing and think packet protein is gonna help them look like Arnold 🤦🏼‍♂️

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah the prices are insane. He still had one of the best overall physiques ever imo. Shame for the people who fall for the marketing and think packet protein is gonna help them look like Arnold 🤦🏼‍♂️
It's the marketing "logic" That annoys me."people don't want big intimidating jugs of protein, the arent sure when to take it or how much. We do all the work for them, they fill out our questionnaire and we will send them the exact amount they need in exact serving sizes and tell them when to take them".

I personally love having a cupboard full of tubs and the flexibility of choosing dose and flavours. Another argument for was that with the standard commercial tubs you don't know if it's spiked and what exactly your getting (these are Arnold's words). So athletes who are drug tested prefer the sachet system. My argument would be, how do you know sh1t ain't spiked before it's put in sachets.

The only benefit I can see to this system is if your traveling a lot and want any easy way to carry protein serves.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally love having a cupboard full of tubs and the flexibility of choosing dose and flavours. Another argument for was that with the standard commercial tubs you don't know if it's spiked and what exactly your getting (these are Arnold's words). So athletes who are drug tested prefer the sachet system. My argument would be, how do you know sh1t ain't spiked before it's put in sachets.

The only benefit I can see to this system is if your traveling a lot and want any easy way to carry protein serves.
Same here. I love having my choice of what protein powder i want to use and how much protein i need to intake any given day.. Like you said only benefit is if you're on the road traveling.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same here. I love having my choice of what protein powder i want to use and how much protein i need to intake any given day.. Like you said only benefit is if you're on the road traveling.
When travelling I put mine in zip lock sandwich bags, never had a problem

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
When travelling I put mine in zip lock sandwich bags, never had a problem
When I travel I normally don’t bring any supps, even protein. Just take a break from everything a couple weeks a year. Other than that it’s non-stop lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got to have mt Proates for breakfast !

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I travel I normally don’t bring any supps, even protein. Just take a break from everything a couple weeks a year. Other than that it’s non-stop lol
Same. We try and get away twice a year and it’s usually to the Mediterranean, so plenty of fresh fish, veggies and fresh fruit, alongside plenty of sun. Every nutritional base covered and not a supplement in sight.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you travel frequently though you don't want a break every month. But I do the same as Rocket when I travel so I guess there's no issue there. Just maybe more convenient if they are already pre packaged and made rather than you doing it yourself.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That price is too high...

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That price is too high...
I know, it's a shame. I get that Arnold was burned by muscle pharm but I wish he had really looked to partnering with another mainstream brand. Even the "safe" "boring" brands would have been semi decent as far as protein goes. Could have had Schwarzenegger Conan series by Olympus Labs.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the marketing "logic" That annoys me."people don't want big intimidating jugs of protein, the arent sure when to take it or how much. We do all the work for them, they fill out our questionnaire and we will send them the exact amount they need in exact serving sizes and tell them when to take them".

Yeah, got the point!

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here! It's a good time to take a break....

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know, it's a shame. I get that Arnold was burned by muscle pharm but I wish he had really looked to partnering with another mainstream brand. Even the "safe" "boring" brands would have been semi decent as far as protein goes. Could have had Schwarzenegger Conan series by Olympus Labs.
What happened with his brand under musclepharm? Did they rip him off?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What happened with his brand under musclepharm? Did they rip him off?
Yeah, mainly amino spiking in the proteins. Total shame. The products were worse than muscle pharms own products. It's literally like they got the deal to use Arnold's name and then released the worst quality supplements they could with it to make crazy profit margins.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, mainly amino spiking in the proteins. Total shame. The products were worse than muscle pharms own products. It's literally like they got the deal to use Arnold's name and then released the worst quality supplements they could with it to make crazy profit margins.
I only used the sleep formula (Iron Dreams I think) and loved that. Didn’t try the rest as it did look suspect.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only used the sleep formula (Iron Dreams I think) and loved that. Didn’t try the rest as it did look suspect.
That's the power of great branding. I remember being at the olympia when they rolled it all out, the green packaging was sick.

Too bad the products were not....

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
FDA cracking down. Came out about a month ago.

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did I not get the memo? What's up with phenibut?
It's essentially baclofen without a phenyl-ring, its considered a gabapentinoid, it's a gaba-b agonist, pea antagonist. It's actually a Russian pharmaceutical, study's show very fast time to build tolerance and to build a dependency, sleep is supposed to be similar to GHB, be careful this it not a take everyday molecule, it's a drug.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's the power of great branding. I remember being at the olympia when they rolled it all out, the green packaging was sick.

Too bad the products were not....
The protein bars they released under his name were delicious though