Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never keep my in the fridge (and after 35 years I'm still alive)

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never keep my in the fridge (and after 35 years I'm still alive)
I guess so - I’ve just always kept mine in the fridge once opened, but thinking about it, how long are they sat in warehouses before they’re sold?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess so - I’ve just always kept mine in the fridge once opened, but thinking about it, how long are they sat in warehouses before they’re sold?
Good point. Most are fine and I personally don’t keep them in the fridge either. Right on the night stand and I take pre-bed so I don’t run the risk of fish burps. Can’t stand fish lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fish burps are just a sign that you are still alive, embrace them !!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are there any real issues with keeping fish oils in my drawer at work rather than in the fridge? I like to take my supplements (OT, flex & fish oils) with my dinner as I’ve just got into that routine but I normally keep them in the fridge.

I have a fridge at work but can’t be bothered with the inane comments & questions from colleagues
I don't see an issue with that, I keep them at room temp all the time. Just keep out of direct sunlight I would say.

GrowthFiend

Awards
I was thinking about picking up a GDA but I am seeing conflicting opinions on it out there. Worth it or no?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking about picking up a GDA but I am seeing conflicting opinions on it out there. Worth it or no?
I'm using one just now but to be honest unless you eat a very high amount of carbs I don't think it's worth it. If your bulking and your in a calorie surplus with a tonne of carbs I would use one to ensure that the carbs you eat are put to best use but beyond that I feel they are not needed. I'm on relatively low carbs so thought I could use them to prevent blood sugar spikes when I was eating carbs, I tried using them with a fast digesting carb preworkout but it didn't effect my energy levels or make me feel any different at all to not taking them. Improved pump though if you chase that.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^does depends on amount carbs for sure.

I like to utilize them at different points during a cut or bulk but I definitely see the effects and would say they’re worth it. I won’t do a cheat without one normally. SNS Glycophase and glychoshield are my top choices.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

A lot are hard on the stomach, I have had great success with SNS Glycophase, generally I only need 1 cap so it last a long time too.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot are hard on the stomach, I have had great success with SNS Glycophase, generally I only need 1 cap so it last a long time too.
I agree with this for sure. I like flexible dosing and 1 cap on most products (including glycophase) is usually what I stick with.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see an issue with that, I keep them at room temp all the time. Just keep out of direct sunlight I would say.
Agreed with this. I keep mine in my kitchen cabinet and they are fine. No need to store in fridge.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you know that 1 cap does the job for you? What are you experiencing that tells you that it's working?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
dang! He even said “not too much” as he kept pouring lol
I guess we found out the secret to mountain peak biceps;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone notice a consistency change in sustain alpha?
No but I haven’t ordered in a little. I know there was a color variation a few years back when it was still under BPS. Not sure if icon uses same manufacturing but it should definitely be the same carrier because I think it was part of the licensing agreement.

JRush

Awards
I was wondering if the product is supposed to be quite runny liquid or it's supposed to be more gel like. I ordered this product before and it had a more gel like consistency before.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was wondering if the product is supposed to be quite runny liquid or it's supposed to be more gel like. I ordered this product before and it had a more gel like consistency before.
I know from time to time companies will change manufacturers so the gel consistency may change but ultimately the ingredients are the same.

JRush

Awards
How does one go about using 2 transdermals at the same time? I have a bottle of invictus that I want to use too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How does one go about using 2 transdermals at the same time? I have a bottle of invictus that I want to use too.

Just come up with a few more places to apply !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different body part or apply one wait a little and you can apply in same area. I do that on quads a lot to keep them covered and layered away from kids.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I forgot how hard this stuff hit, best workout I've had in a while. If you are a Stim Junkie like me, and you need a hard hitting long lasting PWO............... This Is It !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 182577

I forgot how hard this stuff hit, best workout I've had in a while. If you are a Stim Junkie like me, and you need a hard hitting long lasting PWO............... This Is It !!
For reals. It’s a notch above wild thing in terms of stims for me and I’ll use as needed. Top notch product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Perfect timing for anyone looking to try a new heavy hitting preworkout.
One of my fav pre workouts on the market! Really gives me the energy and focus i need throughout the entire workout!

JRush

Awards
You guys think dust extreme will get dmaa back now that hi tech got dmaa back?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct. The documents they signed over the red yeast rice (totally unrelated) prevent them from selling it :/

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct. The documents they signed over the red yeast rice (totally unrelated) prevent them from selling it :/

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of today’s pick up. Flex is for my dad as he’s still taking it several years after having his shoulder operated on.
2 chocolate hazelnut spreads are low sugar, hi protein versions of Nutella. Similar to Carb Killa spread.

Not pictured: 10lb bulk powders whey (various flavours)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Pick ups !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of today’s pick up. Flex is for my dad as he’s still taking it several years after having his shoulder operated on.
2 chocolate hazelnut spreads are low sugar, hi protein versions of Nutella. Similar to Carb Killa spread.

Not pictured: 10lb bulk powders whey (various flavours)
Nice looking haul right there! Enjoy!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice looking haul right there! Enjoy!
Tried that juiced up. I love the concept by its just way too sweet for me. I'd rather it taste like greens. Nothing better than the taste of a freshly cut front lawn. 😂

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried that juiced up. I love the concept by its just way too sweet for me. I'd rather it taste like greens. Nothing better than the taste of a freshly cut front lawn. 😂
If you're a Goat !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're a Goat !!
Lol yeah I have been hard pressed to find a greens I like. Have to put it in some vanilla protein or something and even then it’s rough for me. Im a pansy lol