Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We've gotten a number of emails on this already so it seems necessary to explain it here.

Time bomb sales discounts are maxed out at 1 product.

So if you have 2 Alpha Lean-7's in your cart and you using a code that gives you 50%, it will only apply to 1 of the 2.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Site was working slow, didn't think I was going to but I scored a 30off muscle sculptor.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Site was working slow, didn't think I was going to but I scored a 30off muscle sculptor.
30% discount is still really good :) Enjoy!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any other forum members get in on this? There’s still Thursday as well

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got busy at work and missed it!!

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I woke up here at 3 am in Japan to used the alpha lean code. It even showed me how much was being taken off of it. Now my order doesn’t show the reduced price and i got an email saying items in my cart are being held?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I woke up here at 3 am in Japan to used the alpha lean code. It even showed me how much was being taken off of it. Now my order doesn’t show the reduced price and i got an email saying items in my cart are being held?
Yikes 3am!? Did you submit your order and get confirmation? The best way to get this resolved is to go utilize the live chat on the site as they have instant access. I wish I could give you more insight bro. Are you in the military?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yikes 3am!? Did you submit your order and get confirmation? The best way to get this resolved is to go utilize the live chat on the site as they have instant access. I wish I could give you more insight bro. Are you in the military?
Yes, I set an alarm to get it lol. I got a confirmation, idk why it removed it. I’ll check out the live chat.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I set an alarm to get it lol. I got a confirmation, idk why it removed it. I’ll check out the live chat.
That sucks I got up at 5am to set up devices so I could secure a deal, got to the PayPal checkout confirming order then clicked pay and I got some errors which then took me back to the cart and by then the code had been used.... This happened for 50%, 40% and 30% 6 attempts at getting them through and then it finally told me I had missed out, even though I had activated each of the codes with my cart

I don't think their website can handle the volume during these deals haha. Fml

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks I got up at 5am to set up devices so I could secure a deal, got to the PayPal checkout confirming order then clicked pay and I got some errors which then took me back to the cart and by then the code had been used.... This happened for 50%, 40% and 30% 6 attempts at getting them through and then it finally told me I had missed out, even though I had activated each of the codes with my cart

Bummer bro. There is a ton of outside forum traffic that definitely slows things down. Everyone trying to save some money. There are still 3 more days of sales so don’t lose hope! Also the video addition which can help secure a discount as well.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The volume is nuts. Last time one of the guys here mentioned about how it happens with sneaker releases and I researched it and it's no joke.

Sites like Nike and Addidas basically crash when they launch a new limited release sneaker. It's like trying to fit a stampede of people through a single doorway, only a few are going to get in first.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The volume is nuts. Last time one of the guys here mentioned about how it happens with sneaker releases and I researched it and it's no joke.

Sites like Nike and Addidas basically crash when they launch a new limited release sneaker. It's like trying to fit a stampede of people through a single doorway, only a few are going to get in first.
People actually purchase “bots” as well to beat all the “normal” people traffic. The bots are designed to get all the shoes and sizes purchased before manual people can work their way through the pages. People pay an insane amount of money. Buy all the shoes up and the resell them at 2x-4x retail. It’s insane ??*♂

As for the good news! More chances tomorrow for the time bombs!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bombs dropping today!

10-11am pst - Androvar

11-12pm pst - R-Andro Shred

2-3 pm pst - Anabolic Trinity

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could I suppose but they’re very similar mechanism of action. Personally I would use them each at 1/2 doses when stacked or just run them separate. You could work your way up too full doses and see how you feel. I do like 600mg-1000mg of epi andro when stacked with 1-andro.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time Bombs Dropping Tomorrow!

10am-11am - Major Gains

11am-12pm - Ultra Test

2pm-3pm - Sergeant Steel

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time Bombs Dropping Tomorrow!

10am-11am - Major Gains

11am-12pm - Ultra Test

2pm-3pm - Sergeant Steel
Set your alarms. Be ready to get some great deals!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you stack androvar and r-andro shred?
I did it this past summer. I discovered I really like the combo of androsterone (and 7-Keto) and epiandrosterone. Much better for me than either run solo. Also, bear in mind that most people take at least 500mg of epi-andro per day. Combined with androsterone, you can likely get away with staying in the 300-500mg of epi-andro per day. You would need at least 2 bottles of Anavar for a good run anyway. I would strongly recommend starting off with 1 bottle of each and go from there.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did it this past summer. I discovered I really like the combo of androsterone (and 7-Keto) and epiandrosterone. Much better for me than either run solo. Also, bear in mind that most people take at least 500mg of epi-andro per day. Combined with androsterone, you can likely get away with staying in the 300-500mg of epi-andro per day. You would need at least 2 bottles of Anavar for a good run anyway. I would strongly recommend starting off with 1 bottle of each and go from there.
Good to have some first hand experience with the two. Appreciate the feedback.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time bombs today ??

JRush

Awards
How much do you weigh?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there any good fat burners without a form of yohimbe?
The new blood shred is perfect. Been using this for a few weeks and great feeling and definitely no Y.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time Bombs Dropping Today!

10-11am - Post Cycle 3x

11-noon - Blockade

2-3pm - Estro Strike 2.0

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time Bombs Dropping Today!

10-11am - Post Cycle 3x

11-noon - Blockade

2-3pm - Estro Strike 2.0
Would have been a great opportunity to stock up!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys use any kind of apps for training or diet?
I use to use myfitness pal but i don't use any apps currently for diet or training. I need to start it back up though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently using my fitness pal. Has most major foods already uploaded which makes it pretty easy.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use "Lose It" to track my nutrition.
I use it too. Premium is great. In a close your rings challenge with my company. My team is called. Trainer Wheels. Our motto. Peddle Faster. Lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree PES Shift would be a nice easy otc supp to help you dry out and cut. I use to like running reduce xt by sns during pct to keep my dry to.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anastrozole....for trt purposes and Tamox 20mg for gyno reversal protocol. ...
Yeah bring on those at the moment check out either (or you could even stack all) shift, reduce xt, or andro shred. All good products that will help lean you out and the ai should harden you up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit. Double post

JRush

Awards
Man, they must really like epicatechin. I've heard good things about the ingredient, but putting it in every product seems like overkill.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, they must really like epicatechin. I've heard good things about the ingredient, but putting it in every product seems like overkill.
Lol yeah they do like the ingredient. I personally do as well at pretty high doses so shouldn’t be a major issue

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here. It's a win for me because I'm a big fan of epicatechin. Ever since I started using the original follidrone I've been a fan of it.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great list with both hormonal and non-hormonal ingredients. Gives people a good variety depending on what route the want to take. I have taken most on this list at some point and always been pleased with the results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Great top 10 list to choose from for the 2019 cutting season!