Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just out of curiosity, does anyone else find Alpha Lean-7 to be stronger than the average supplement in terms of the Alpha Yohimbine feels? I have been taking stims containing Alpha Yohimbine for I don’t even know how many months.

I take one of these, and it can rival the power of a hearty dose of IGNIT3 of BloodShred RAW in terms of cold sweats etc..

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiosity, does anyone else find Alpha Lean-7 to be stronger than the average supplement in terms of the Alpha Yohimbine feels? I have been taking stims containing Alpha Yohimbine for I don’t even know how many months.

I take one of these, and it can rival the power of a hearty dose of IGNIT3 of BloodShred RAW in terms of cold sweats etc..
I agree and I’ve taken everything under the sun...actually sold my bottle cause even at 1 cap it was too uncomfortable.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree and I’ve taken everything under the sun...actually sold my bottle cause even at 1 cap it was too uncomfortable.
Yeah, it has to be the right circumstances for me to pop one. I definitely have to be willing to sweat my azz off while doing nothing.
I just take all of my clothes off before I take one because that’s what ends up happening within 45 minutes anyway..

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it has to be the right circumstances for me to pop one. I definitely have to be willing to sweat my azz off while doing nothing.
I just take all of my clothes off before I take one because that’s what ends up happening within 45 minutes anyway..
Alpha y ruins so many supplements for me unfortunately. Not that I can’t handle it but it’s just such a not fun feeling. Stimulant X in Reign has ran its course on me too...just got so sick of the chills and stim dick and that was off 1.25 scoops. Using stim free Ghost Pump and absolutely loving it

GoDeacs

Awards
Lol yeah I want something that gets me cut and a beast down below. What’s that called? Lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alpha y ruins so many supplements for me unfortunately. Not that I can’t handle it but it’s just such a not fun feeling. Stimulant X in Reign has ran its course on me too...just got so sick of the chills and stim dick and that was off 1.25 scoops. Using stim free Ghost Pump and absolutely loving it
AY certainly can be a problematic for people. Once I build it up in my system a bit I am usually good to go. Alpha Lean-7 just took me off guard. It took me a while to get used to RE1GN, but now I have to hold myself back from using it daily. I have never gotten the sickness or Stim-D from it, but the intense sweating was problematic for me at first. Now I just have a normal sweat going on when I use it. No sweat at all if not working out...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
AY certainly can be a problematic for people. Once I build it up in my system a bit I am usually good to go. Alpha Lean-7 just took me off guard. It took me a while to get used to RE1GN, but now I have to hold myself back from using it daily. I have never gotten the sickness or Stim-D from it, but the intense sweating was problematic for me at first. Now I just have a normal sweat going on when I use it. No sweat at all if not working out...
Re1gn jacked me up pretty bad but I remember I started at 1 3/4 scoop. Certain Y messes with me pretty but but 5mg of y hcl is perfect for me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Re1gn jacked me up pretty bad but I remember I started at 1 3/4 scoop. Certain Y messes with me pretty but but 5mg of y hcl is perfect for me.
Different sources/brands hit me differently than others even with the same % standardization. Olympus Labs essentials series Rauwolscine @ 3mg per pill is overload for me and I have to take 1/2 a capsule....and it is still strong. On the other hand, most stim blends that contain a 2-3 mg dose and state the same standardization don’t have that same impact.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Radiate will give me a mild dose of the Cold Sweats, but they really don't bother me.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I should have asked this before I ordered — but I am diagnosed with adult ADD and on prescription Adderall. I ordered Mandro TG, Super Mandro, and Androvar, enough for 8 solid weeks. I also picked up some Phenibut in case I needed it to help me fall asleep.

My question is, are all 3 of these ok to take if I’m prescribed Adderall and take it daily? Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All prescription/medical questions should be answered by your doctor. I will say that there is a potential of increased BP due to the combination so if you decide to run them I would just keep an eye on it. Have people ran these in the past without issue? Probably... but legally we can’t really recommend something like that.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should have asked this before I ordered — but I am diagnosed with adult ADD and on prescription Adderall. I ordered Mandro TG, Super Mandro, and Androvar, enough for 8 solid weeks. I also picked up some Phenibut in case I needed it to help me fall asleep.

My question is, are all 3 of these ok to take if I’m prescribed Adderall and take it daily? Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks.
Like Afi140 said, you have to check with your doctor. None of us are medical professionals, anything we would say would be just wild guesses.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Like Afi140 said, you have to check with your doctor. None of us are medical professionals, anything we would say would be just wild guesses.
Yeah yeah and we all know where that’s gonna go. Docs gonna say they don’t recommend it and that’s the end of that. My bp is excellent, and I have cuffs at home to monitor it. I was just wondering if anyone had any personal experience with this and what kinda results they had is all — not looking for an official sponsored recommendation that could become a legal liability. Probably the wrong thread to ask that question in hindsight.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah yeah and we all know where that’s gonna go. Docs gonna say they don’t recommend it and that’s the end of that. My bp is excellent, and I have cuffs at home to monitor it. I was just wondering if anyone had any personal experience with this and what kinda results they had is all — not looking for an official sponsored recommendation that could become a legal liability. Probably the wrong thread to ask that question in hindsight.
No worries man. I’m sure there’s probably people out there with similar experiences on the internet. We appreciate all inquiring minds. Better safe than sorry!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, if you want speculation these we can definitely do that too though lol, but I don't think any of us here have personal experience that is similar to yours.

If I had the same or similar situation to you I would definitely at least share my opinion and experience.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks for voicing this here.

I will pass this along to Hard Rock.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
No worries man. I’m sure there’s probably people out there with similar experiences on the internet. We appreciate all inquiring minds. Better safe than sorry!
You'll be fine.. provided you don't have high BP already.. I'm on extended release stim meds for ADHD/autism.. have been for a while.. you are scripted up addies they check your BP each visit probably anyways.. honestly I'd be slightly more concerned with possible increased anxiety in my experience with augmented hormone levels and ADHD meds.. granted it was when I was too young to be doing gear anyways so bp wasn't much issue..

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine.. provided you don't have high BP already.. I'm on extended release stim meds for ADHD/autism.. have been for a while.. you are scripted up addies they check your BP each visit probably anyways.. honestly I'd be slightly more concerned with possible increased anxiety in my experience with augmented hormone levels and ADHD meds.. granted it was when I was too young to be doing gear anyways so bp wasn't much issue..
Yessir. My thoughts too.

Yes, they do check my BP every visit, mine is excellent every time like clockwork. I had the same concern as you re: anxiety, and that’s why I got the Phenibut. We’ll see.

I’m 5’10 and a lean 165 right now — If I get 8 lbs of carryover muscle out of this, and drop my bf 1%, I’ll be ecstatic tbh.

My order gets here tomorrow. 6-7 week cycle prob.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck. Mandro stack looks sweet.. I'mma get it eventually also.. once I'm in a better place to enhance myself.. True Shred is treating me well enough now tho:)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck. Mandro stack looks sweet.. I'mma get it eventually also.. once I'm in a better place to enhance myself.. True Shred is treating me well enough now tho:)
You’ll love the stack. Glad true shred is working for you :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for voicing this here.

I will pass this along to Hard Rock.
Oh cool..

I didn’t particularly mean it as a bad thing. More just an observation...
Sometimes I seek that feel, as I am in the mood for it. Or if I want to get a really freaky sweat on during a cardio session.

The later only seems to occur approximately once or twice a month though...and that’s only because I am cutting!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! True Shred is definitely my go to product right now when trying to lean up!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Looking to order 2 bottles of True Shred next time it's got a little discount. Good stuff.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No 4th sale that I am aware of. There’s a 5% off but we have different products 10-20% off every day or two. If I see true shred pop up I’ll be sure to let you guys know

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh cool..

I didn’t particularly mean it as a bad thing. More just an observation...
Sometimes I seek that feel, as I am in the mood for it. Or if I want to get a really freaky sweat on during a cardio session.

The later only seems to occur approximately once or twice a month though...and that’s only because I am cutting!
Observations always appreciated. Every brand should want consistent feedback.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to be enjoying the day away from the computer tomorrow.

Enjoy your 4th fellas!

Cheers!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy 4th of July

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beginner Bulk and Cut Stacks: Beginning of a Whole Other Level

If you’ve never run an anabolic stack before, knowing exactly which products to choose to not only maximize your results but also protect your body can be a daunting task. Luckily for you...Read More

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beginner Bulk and Cut Stacks: Beginning of a Whole Other Level

If you’ve never run an anabolic stack before, knowing exactly which products to choose to not only maximize your results but also protect your body can be a daunting task. Luckily for you...Read More
Some great stacks depending on your goals! If you haven’t tried these products I highly suggest them.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fellas, need a little help here.

What are your favorite, get psyched songs for the gym?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I don't listen to music when I work out!

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
'Til I Collapse by Eminem, this is not the original video but this is what came up in youtube.

[video=youtube;ytQ5CYE1VZw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytQ5CYE1VZw[/video]

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Do you go for the full 2 scoop dose of Bloodshr3d RAW? It blows my head clean off and I have a high stick tolerance. I’ve had to give away a full tub.

I’ve not tried ignit3 but AL-7 was strong but doesn’t come near to how RAW ruins me.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you go for the full 2 scoop dose of Bloodshr3d RAW? It blows my head clean off and I have a high stick tolerance. I’ve had to give away a full tub.

I’ve not tried ignit3 but AL-7 was strong but doesn’t come near to how RAW ruins me.
2 scoops seems a bit excessive, that's 500 mg in caffeine right there, definitely will be making a visit to the toilet after that.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops seems a bit excessive, that's 500 mg in caffeine right there, definitely will be making a visit to the toilet after that.
1 serving is 2 scoops at 250mg so you would need 4 scoops to hit the 500mg.

I personally do a well rounded 2 scoops

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah raw is one of the stronger supps I have tried. Could barely handle 1 heaping scoop lol. Tub lasts longer that way but you have to be able to tolerate it.

GoDeacs

Awards
Just ordered vector fd2 exotherm hope to have a good run with it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered vector fd2 exotherm hope to have a good run with it.
That’s a killer stack. Let us know how it treats you. Just started on vector solo but I’ll probably add FD2 in 4 weeks.