stress removing anabolic drug

mikem456

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am looking for a stress removing anabolic drug.

additional info:
I am a 29 year old male, tested high for cortisol and ACTH, can’t find any doctor to help. tried endo, neurologist, and they always give me the run around, to the point i either flip out on them or get no results. Because of high cortisol i get angry easily. When I diet, my body gets even more stressed and i get fatter instantly within 2 days. I am Done trying supplements and herbs, want something powerful even if it has some side effects, to completely knock out the stress hormones, and also be anabolic if possible. I can sometimes get to a happy relaxed place with the right things such as melatonin and other relaxing herbs/aminos, calorie surplus diet, stretching, plenty of sleep, and no lifting. Obviously this causes weight gain. I stretch every day, and take plenty of nutritional herbs, but I do eat some unhealthy foods such as cheese, and occasional sweets to reach relaxing state. I workout very occasionally because I am limited as it eventually causes the cortisol to increase even more. Would love to workout daily or 5x a week. Always had trouble putting on muscle even when i was 18-25. Would workout avg 4x a week but very difficult to put on muscle. My testosterone levels are average, but cortisol gets in the way. Herbs/supplements have helped a lot but nothing has helped to permanently lower cortisol levels

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, 11 oxo always lowered cortisol levels on me, and helped with muscle retention and fat burning. Have you tried it?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dianabol and oral Trestolone make you feel really good, almost euphoric. For Dbol I know that it messes with dopamin in your brain, thus makes you feel realaxed and really good most of the time. Or Maybe even small test cycle can get that fixed

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you sure you can correlate cortisol with getting angry? 11-OXO and 11-KT will lower cortisol but they're also suppressive, maybe you could try b-AET first.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly bro, at 29 I wouldn’t be turning to anabolics to sort your cortisol issues. That’s just not a long term solution and when you come off the aas it’ll be even worse (that’s one of the things we struggle with in pct.

I know it’s not the answer you want but I’d be looking at lifestyle factors and working with a doctor to see if there are underlying medical issues here man.

sounds like you’ve tried natural stuff like ashwagandha but my view is to stay away from aas right now

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
b-AET or 11-KT both of which are more bioavailable in a transdermal. 😉