Strength with Minimal Size

Hcc5881

Awards
I have a script for test. My goals are strength gains with only moderate size gain. I’d rather be strong and lean than huge and uncomfortable (I’ve been there).

Recommendations on substances and doses?

PS> I can get a script for other medications IF doctor prescribes. But the list is minimal.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a script for test. My goals are strength gains with only moderate size gain. I’d rather be strong and lean than huge and uncomfortable (I’ve been there).

Recommendations?

PS> I can get a script for other medications IF doctor prescribes. But the list is minimal.
I assume your asking for what other drugs to ask for/dosages and not a workout program correct?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anavar gives me a ton of strength without major mass. ... But it gives a really nice recomp.

Hcc5881

Awards
Anavar gives me a ton of strength without major mass. ... But it gives a really nice recomp.
I was leaning the same direction. Var and Deca have always been my two favorite. But I blow up on Deca.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In order of effectiveness without much weight gain

least effective )Var>halotestin> Cheque drops (most effective

Inn my opinion. I know others will say Mtren

Edit; I see you only want a mild increase in strength. I say anavar low dose

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you asking what rx substances you can use/dose ?
If that’s the case just stick with low doses test.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lower dose test only cycle ~300mg can be very effective with proper programming. I generally put on 10-15lbs over a 10 week blast and can easily keep 5-6 of it.

An option would be to add epiandro to it so you could eat maintenance or even slight deficit and maintain strength.

Hcc5881

Awards
A lower dose test only cycle ~300mg can be very effective with proper programming. I generally put on 10-15lbs over a 10 week blast and can easily keep 5-6 of it.

An option would be to add epiandro to it so you could eat maintenance or even slight deficit and maintain strength.
Epiandro? That a PH?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last time I ran epistane I gained only a few lbs while drying out and getting strong af. Went from 225x4 to 225x16 on bench in 6 weeks, although muscle memory also played it’s part.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vicious Labs has the highest dosed and cost effective EpiAndro (I’m prob gonna jump on it this summer, haven’t run theirs yet...) Strength increase for sure

Hcc5881

Awards
Vicious Labs has the highest dosed and cost effective EpiAndro (I’m prob gonna jump on it this summer, haven’t run theirs yet...) Strength increase for sure
Is it DHT based?

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see people showing epiandro some love. I get a pretty good strength boost from just 400-500mg daily. Also it is pretty damn mild in all aspects, love the stuff.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad to see people showing epiandro some love. I get a pretty good strength boost from just 400-500mg daily. Also it is pretty damn mild in all aspects, love the stuff.
Agreed...That’s how I run it,...I bounce back with otc pct too. (Steeley Dan, great group, way ahead of their time )

Hcc5881

Awards
That much?? I read 20-30mg a day.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya honestly I feel epiandro is super underrated. Great compound not very suppressive feeling and great strength

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established

This.

Just test is plenty to achieve the desired effect. You know, look like the youtube "natty's".