Strength or mass.

joflm4

Awards
Hey everyone. I just started Testplex 450. Should I go for strength while on cycle then go for mass afterwards. I am told go for strength now because I will be stronger and can put on more mass being stronger. Or because of what am using now would it be better to go for mass then strength. Does it really matter which I do first. Is Testplex 450 better for size or strength. Any info would help a great deal. Thanks guys, John.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Math called it. Cut or bulk. I'd say my personal over/under is about 15% BF. Gaining weight definitely adds some strength and that strength will give you more mass. Ebb and flow.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Strength usually leads to increased mass. The more tears you make the fibers of the muscles and causes them to grow larger. That's why I always recommend adding creatine monohydrate, Beta Alanine, and Citrulline Malate.

Creatine increases ATP storage in your muscles so you can squeeze out more reps and get stronger. With strength comes increase mass in muscle as you make micro tears in the muscle fiber. Beta Alanine reduces the pH in the muscle along with H+ and also allows you to do more reps as you're not building up as much ammonia in the muscle tissue. Finally, Citrulline converts to arginine and Ornithine and also helps reduce ammonia build up in the muscle so you have more energy and all three act synergistically to help increase strength and thus muscle mass. You want to be taking 5g creatine per day, 2g beta alanine per day, and 3-6g of citrulline per day, and you ideally want to take them about 30-60 minutes preworkout so they have a chance to get into the blood stream.

Anabolic steroids increase creatine naturally, but with the addition of these supplements you can become a powerhouse and build strength and mass at the same time.

You can research more about the supplements on examine.com. You can use code "starscream" for 10% off any of those products I listed.

Hope that helps,
-SS

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, I just looked up Testplex 450. Holy moly, broly. You taking any supports with that or planning a pct? Quite a stack if it's legit. How many caps of that you poppin' per day?

I don't have an emoji for raisins so this will have to suffice 🍇

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ingredients:

HALODROL for hard muscles & Strength

15 mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol

EPISTANE for lean muscle gains

6 mg

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan

Methyl-1,4 Androstenediol 30 MG

MAX LMG-for muscle and size gains

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one

Liver Care:

Milk Thistle (85% Silymarin) 75 mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50 mg
Interesting blend, but the dosages look pretty low.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting blend, but the dosages look pretty low.
At a single cap yeah. The label suggests starting with 1 and bumping to 2. And we all know what can happen on that slippery slope!

EDIT: It also lists max dose as 3 caps which would be
Halo 45mg
Epi 18mg
M1,4ADD 90mg
Max LMG 45mg

Pretty stout.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At a single cap yeah. The label suggests starting with 1 and bumping to 2. And we all know what can happen on that slippery slope!

EDIT: It also lists max dose as 3 caps which would be
Halo 45mg
Epi 18mg
M1,4ADD 90mg
Max LMG 45mg

Pretty stout.
Not really. 3 caps would be minimum effective dosage for most guys with a couple oral cycles under their belt. Maybe compared to these pansy 15mg SARM runs you see these days where the before and after pics look like they are shot on the same day.

If you are going to shut down your natural production, I say put some muscle on!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ha! Agreed on making it worth the time!

I guess I was thinking individually they would be low dosages but that stacked they would be a little harder on the system being that there's 3 methyls in there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha! Agreed on making it worth the time!

I guess I was thinking individually they would be low dosages but that stacked they would be a little harder on the system being that there's 3 methyls in there.
It’s never about the number of compounds. It’s about the total load on the individual. What is harsher: a quad-methyl stack of all 4 of those at 1mg each, or Epistane solo at 100mg? No comparison.

Also consider it’s not a total mg thing. You can take a lot more mg of M14AD than you can something like Superdrol! So it just kinda depends on what the compounds are dosed at vs how you respond to those compounds and doses. That’s not to say stacking lots of compounds is ever necessary, just that it isn’t useless either.