Strength Gains From Sarms

Bolindero

Awards
Looking purely for strength and also size. I've heard for pure strength s4 may be the best follower by lgd or rad. If you guys have run any of them or any other sarm what type of strength gains did you get on your big 3?

Thanks

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
rad gave me strength gains right out the gate and I was eating in caloric deficit... I could only imagine what it would do in a bulk... I have mainly used it for a recomp/cut

Anabolic Goat

Awards
I'd go with LGD, Or rad but make sure you get it from a reputable place.

Bolindero

Awards
Thinking 440mg 4-andro/1000mg epiandro/lgd and or rad. Took Olympus rad and lgd some years back lgd seemed more gradual steady gains rad I was stronger almost immediately thanks for the feed back guys

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Thinking 440mg 4-andro/1000mg epiandro/lgd and or rad. Took Olympus rad and lgd some years back lgd seemed more gradual steady gains rad I was stronger almost immediately thanks for the feed back guys
Sounds good, let us know how it goes. I might run a similar cycle while I bulk.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
I have used S4 and the new LGD 3303. I got great strength gains. I wish I would have used the LGD 4033 after hearing all the new info on half life. I assume I got all the strength gains for the S4.
I will say I won’t touch it again though. I got the yellow vision. So night driving sucked! I have talked to multiple people and none of them got the issue though. Went away when I came off.
I ran it for just 4weeks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure s4 is the strongest sarm out there, its compared to winstrol, of course weaker but the closest out there. I would assume running this with lgd and or gw which is not a sarm would be a great lean mass stack.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
I love GW and use it often, but it’s only really noticeable doing cardio.
Doubt it would do anything for strength. But after a day on it, I can notice a jump in cardio ease! No doubt in that

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love GW and use it often, but it’s only really noticeable doing cardio.
Doubt it would do anything for strength. But after a day on it, I can notice a jump in cardio ease! No doubt in that
The synergy and it's burns fat, could be nice to stack

Kolorado

Awards
Rad gave me some strength. I ran it 30mg for 8 weeks. My endurance and recovery definitely increased.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine kept my strength very much solid during an obscenely deep cut. In retrospect, it was an idiotic endeavor. 40mg a day. Also an idiotic dosage. But hey, there it is.

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
LGD give awesome strength gains depend on how you use it

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Ive got a whole log on lgd 4033 using by itself, check it out if you wish

peakgainz

Awards
I have used S4 and the new LGD 3303. I got great strength gains. I wish I would have used the LGD 4033 after hearing all the new info on half life. I assume I got all the strength gains for the S4.
I will say I won’t touch it again though. I got the yellow vision. So night driving sucked! I have talked to multiple people and none of them got the issue though. Went away when I came off.
I ran it for just 4weeks
Is there a new study on lgd ? What's the matter with it's half life.
Same here , S4 won't touch it for vision it's just not worthy

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S4 made me stronger than lgd 40
I'm on S4 lgd3303 and trt right now.
Day 5 and vei n s are starting to pop.
Yelow tint but it goes away in a couple days

TheBeast1204

Awards
I know im late on this thread but rad140- 30mg and S23 at 50 mg DAMN. On week three my bench press went up 35 pounds from my one rep max, AND I REPPED IT THREE TIMES. S23 really hardens and dries out like winny. Its the big brother to s4. Wouldnt touch again though do to hair thinning and s23 gives mad anxiety to me and alot if others as ive seen. And it wasnt newbie strength, it was just kinda freaky to get that strong like its nothing

TheBeast1204

Awards
I wouldnt touch s4 though. The vision sides i got at 50mg before are just weird..feels like your eyes are toxic

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt touch s4 though. The vision sides i got at 50mg before are just weird..feels like your eyes are toxic
I'm not nearly that sensitive this time on S4 as the first time.
I actually welcome the yellow. Means its working.
Getting dryyyyyyy

TheBeast1204

Awards
I'm not nearly that sensitive this time on S4 as the first time.
I actually welcome the yellow. Means its working.
Getting dryyyyyyy
True, and it does work esspecially with dandelion root. Try s23 next cycle you might like it more. :)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True, and it does work esspecially with dandelion root. Try s23 next cycle you might like it more. :)
I bet I would
But isn't S23 just an oral steroid?
All those sides I might as well just do a methylated oral.
But ima still try it!!!

TheBeast1204

Awards
No, s23 is just stronger then s4, just another sarm. Causes alot of suppression. Slightly more then rad. But has more alpha feel then rad. Not as hard on the liver as yk11. Alot of hardness, without contraction or flexing muscles felt hard and full

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, s23 is just stronger then s4, just another sarm. Causes alot of suppression. Slightly more then rad. But has more alpha feel then rad. Not as hard on the liver as yk11. Alot of hardness, without contraction or flexing muscles felt hard and full
Yeah
I heard its liver toxic
Hair loss
Supression
I'm going to look into it a little more
Defietly going to try it

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S4 made me stronger than lgd 40
I'm on S4 lgd3303 and trt right now.
Day 5 and vei n s are starting to pop.
Yelow tint but it goes away in a couple days
I am on TRT and they are still dialing it in, but since i am not going to do a full gear cycle yet i was figuring sarms. I have taken lgd and like it. S4 seems to get you really strong, but i am really worried about the vision sides as i dont have the best vision anyway. I was thinking rad140 or poss ostarine with it. maybe yk11 any advice?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I put maybe 5-7.5kg on my lifts with ostarine on a cut.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any sides from that high of doses from them? I know at the cost if i can find it i would just be pinning more ( i am on trt)

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgd4033 gave me good strength gains to, week 4 of pct, still have yet to lose any strength gains. Actually set a new pr record on reverse grip lats on Friday. Almost feels better being Natty tbh.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I added a whole plate to my big three lifts and back squatted a pr 335 (I don’t do back squats because of a broken neck) on 24mg lgd, 44mg osta, 20mg cardarine in under six weeks. Of course, this was also using one of my own training systems designed to do exactly that.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I added a whole plate to my big three lifts and back squatted a pr 335 (I don’t do back squats because of a broken neck) on 24mg lgd, 44mg osta, 20mg cardarine in under six weeks. Of course, this was also using one of my own training systems designed to do exactly that.

Training systems?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lgd 4033 or s23. S23 is very liver toxic like superdrol though.