Strength focused cycle

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im finally getting back in the gym. Had some surgery that tended to me for a while.

Hopped on oxandrolone at 25mg to start. Then i decided that i want to make the most out of the 10 weeks i have so i decided to give my oxymetholone a try. I figure itll give me a good strength boost until the oxandrolone kicks in.

I know this is unconventional but remember im training for strength not physique, and yes its 2 orals im aware of the risks. Yes im running test with this.

Im currently running 25 mg of each. Would it be best to take half dose of each trice a day, or should i dose oxymetholone in the morning and oxandrolone in the evening?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you only using this or are you using Test also?

First, I would double dose both to get better effect but timing of the dose shouldn’t matter too much, “best” is to split them but whatever is easiest for you to be consistent with, lately I have been dosing before bed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stacking two or three orals in lower doses is no more risky than taking a big dose of one oral.

Anyways, I take my orals all in 1 dose about 30-45min pre workout. On non training days I just take it whenever, usually with a big meal.

If strength is the goal it's even more reason to take it all pre workout. And I'm not preaching high doses but your doses are lower then the minimum I would use...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stacking two or three orals in lower doses is no more risky than taking a big dose of one oral.

Anyways, I take my orals all in 1 dose about 30-45min pre workout. On non training days I just take it whenever, usually with a big meal.

If strength is the goal it's even more reason to take it all pre workout.
Nailed it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im finally getting back in the gym. Had some surgery that tended to me for a while.

Hopped on oxandrolone at 25mg to start. Then i decided that i want to make the most out of the 10 weeks i have so i decided to give my oxymetholone a try. I figure itll give me a good strength boost until the oxandrolone kicks in.

I know this is unconventional but remember im training for strength not physique, and yes its 2 orals im aware of the risks. Yes im running test with this.

Im currently running 25 mg of each. Would it be best to take half dose of each trice a day, or should i dose oxymetholone in the morning and oxandrolone in the evening?
Anavar is one of my favorite strength drugs.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you only using this or are you using Test also?

First, I would double dose both to get better effect but timing of the dose shouldn’t matter too much, “best” is to split them but whatever is easiest for you to be consistent with, lately I have been dosing before bed.
Yes im running test with it. Im saving the anadrol for another time so i want to ensure i have enough for a full run. I just wanted to get my feet wet and see how it treats me. Around week 3 ill double the anavar dose and use the anadrol work out days only. I figure it should add some strength and the anavar should solidify the gains pretty well. I know its not ideal for max gains but im just getting my feet wet with my surplus

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If the anavar is real fully dosed var then 40-50mg is fantastic.

If it's the typicalcrap from a half ass ugl then you might need 80-100

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the anavar is real fully dosed var then 40-50mg is fantastic.

If it's the typicalcrap from a half ass ugl then you might need 80-100
Its from a pharmacy so it should be g2g